Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's going to be her discussing true crime while pairing each case with a dildo, a skincare item, a generic whisky and an olive.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lots of footage of Katie sticking her fingers in her nose tonight!

Does she really not know you're not meant to put boiling water in a hot water bottle? And why did she go out to a nail appointment if she knew she was coming down with something?

'This is a really nice tune. I might need to shazam what classical song this is, it's quite dramatic and lovely' then doesn't say what it was. Great.

Feels like a guilty cat owner so let's the indoor cat outside for a walk around the garden where he's not meant to be.

'I feel really cool today' *bends over for G to use the clothes roller on her trousers* :sick:

'The house looks really cool from this angle' then shows a mannequin and what looks like a cluttered tunnel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Does she really not know you're not meant to put boiling water in a hot water bottle? And why did she go out to a nail appointment if she knew she was coming down with something?

'This is a really nice tune. I might need to shazam what classical song this is, it's quite dramatic and lovely' then doesn't say what it was. Great.

Feels like a guilty cat owner so let's the indoor cat outside for a walk around the garden where he's not meant to be.

'I feel really cool today' *bends over for G to use the clothes roller on her trousers* :sick:

'The house looks really cool from this angle' then shows a mannequin and what looks like a cluttered tunnel.
Thanks for this (as always excellent) recap, another vlog I will not have to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I hope buys that cat a catio, he just needs some small safe place outdoors, respite away from the clutter core to be a cat and breathe in the fresh London air. Letting him loose in the garden is idiotic, he's not the kind of cat that can defend himself (at all) although he probably still has an urge to run away from the catacombs wander.

Reactions: 8
the least she can do is wear a mask while out in public if she's feeling sick.
“a cold or flu, it feels worse than a cold”

people with flu do not go out and get their nails done, people with flu can’t get out of bed.

Reactions: 16
“a cold or flu, it feels worse than a cold”

people with flu do not go out and get their nails done, people with flu can’t get out of bed.
NOTHING more irritating than someone saying they had the flu, when they had nothing more than a bad cold. Flu is evil - people still die from it ffs! I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Well....I say that 🤣

Reactions: 17
Considering she's had covid she should know what it feels like and the differences between various illnesses; And like I said, at this point if she has/wants to leave she should at least wear a GD mask. She's such a tightass with money on some things but wastes money on her trapeze class still too I see.

Reactions: 7
NOTHING more irritating than someone saying they had the flu, when they had nothing more than a bad cold. Flu is evil - people still die from it ffs! I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Well....I say that 🤣
True. Nearly everyone underestimates the flu.

Snooksy couldn't handle the flu, GG would need to book a fortnight off work to be her 24/7 nurse.

How does she edit and then decide to keep the nose thing in in every vlog?! So weird and disgusting.

Also in the vlog: starts by saying she's coming down with something but won't spend the whole vlog moaning about it...only to spend the whole vlog moaning about it.

How is G defluffing her content?

I haven't watched one of her vlogs for a while and it just irritated me.

Oh! The most important thing! All that tagging lindt worked because they sent her a box of chocolate. I hate influencers.

I hope buys that cat a catio, he just needs some small safe place outdoors, respite away from the clutter core to be a cat and breathe in the fresh London air. Letting him loose in the garden is idiotic, he's not the kind of cat that can defend himself (at all) although he probably still has an urge to run away from the catacombs wander.
There’s lots of companies that offer products to cat proof gardens too - she has plenty of money to buy something like this:

She’s probably just waiting to be sponsored and get a catio for free isn’t she… 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Ah yes, more dating advice from someone who was briefly single between toxic relationships and geoffbot3000. She’s 34 and met G 4 years ago… she’s hardly an expert on the dating landscape!
She also basically just said that asking someone if you’re together is awkward and has advised to go for drinks and say you’re not dating anyone else 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ jesus christ, just have a conversation! Shock horror - without booze!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah yes, more dating advice from someone who was briefly single between toxic relationships and geoffbot3000. She’s 34 and met G 4 years ago… she’s hardly an expert on the dating landscape!
She also basically just said that asking someone if you’re together is awkward and has advised to go for drinks and say you’re not dating anyone else 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ jesus christ, just have a conversation! Shock horror - without booze!!
Absolutely this. She is by no means an expert or in any position to be shelling out dating advice. All her past relationships have given her trauma, and although she seems happy with Geoffbert I bet my life if she ever breaks up with him she will acknowledge the weird daddy daughter dynamic they had and how weird it was. Our so called dating expert thinks going to Dubrovnik with someone she already broke up with & again with someone who’s relationship was on the way out was the reason of the relationship ending.
she’s so bleeping thick ugh I wish someone would call her out on her BS

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.