Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand when these twats say
“I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS PLACE Is REALLLLL”

Like, duck off kathleen. It’s so pretentious. She’s acting like she’s never been abroad to a beach before yet she’s probably had more holidays/weekend dates in the past 12 months than most ppl.

Reactions: 15
I don't really feel like she's done a good job of switching off or being offline, despite being pretty adamant she would do so? The only problem is that it feels like she's popping stuff on the grid just to boast; which seems in such poor taste.

Reactions: 9
Jesus Geoffus, do yourself a favour and borrow some SPF from your beauty blogger wifey.
Screenshot_20230207-124151.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
'I'd recommend it to everybody'
Good for you Kath, however I don't think many of us can afford a luxury holiday to the Maldives right now 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So good that she pre recorded some videos for her weekly upload- oh, well at least she mentioned there not being any content for a week or two at the end of the last vlog- oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she only taken monochrome clothing? All she’s wearing is either black or white. Fashion influencer my arse.

Reactions: 6
Unbelievable. STILL shilling the Skin and bleeping Me on her bloody luxe honeymoon!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So, Kathleen put a proper shift in today. Besides the skin and me, we've had...
✨ 28 degrees weather. In the Maldives. Can you imagine #soblessed

✨ Balanced brekkies ✨
327727366_1119686822106935_3930121511423214535_n.jpg

Would you look at this. And it's not even Valentine's Day yet. I wonder if she had pre-filmed a cheeky V-day spon video in collaboration with a sex positive website.

Ok.

Guyze. Maldives have wildlife. How hmm wild.

Yea I have no idea how they do it too.
Screenshot_20230208-154640.png

Thanks Katie for this beautiful shot or your boobens.

I had to look it up but Maldivian is the correct word.
Screenshot_20230208-154647.png

Thanks Geoff for this classy shot of your wife in a wet shirt.
Screenshot_20230208-154643.png

A little holiday book review.
328842641_3366173293631284_6232681266854165046_n.jpg

---

Clearly not concerned about getting her skinny arse burnt though

(I guess I will sign off for a few hours, off to the motherland to get some personal matters sorted. We don't all get to spend our annual leave in the Maldives).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine going on a holiday like that and still being all over social media. Just enjoy the break and if you feel like sharing some pictures just do it when you get back.

Reactions: 7
Too funny when she flogs all this gifted skincare then it has her skin wrecked the next time you see her 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not being funny as I know she suffers with constant acne/skin problems
But she is the worst person to be advertising skincare products coz
A) she doesn’t consistently use them (always switching up her routines/products)
B) has had roaccutane treatment so none of these fancy schmancy nice smelling high end products will ever come close to the same impact as roaccutane
C) she’s got a tit diet, has sensitivities which clearly affect her skin but continues to indulge anyway
D) she’s constantly complaining about her skin. Except when she’s shilling skincare.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Not being funny as I know she suffers with constant acne/skin problems
But she is the worst person to be advertising skincare products coz
A) she doesn’t consistently use them (always switching up her routines/products)
B) has had roaccutane treatment so none of these fancy schmancy nice smelling high end products will ever come close to the same impact as roaccutane
C) she’s got a tit diet, has sensitivities which clearly affect her skin but continues to indulge anyway
D) she’s constantly complaining about her skin. Except when she’s shilling skincare.
Exactly this! I’ve been using skin and me along with a very basic routine consistently for two years and it’s completely changed my skin. She just keeps chopping and changing between whatever gets shoved into her influencer freebies and then going for random facials, and then cries and wonders why nothing helps her skin. Doesn’t she also say she’s lactose intolerant but continues to shovel it into her mouth every second of the day anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.