Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god.

Goes to an outdoor pool and didn’t take flip flops and a towel 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

The **outdoor** pool had a cold floor around it!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
she’s doing the ‘failing to prepare’ for everything on purpose now, to make them look even koOkier.

oh silly us, we forgot to take a screen wiper with us to clear the car on the heaviest snowfall of the year! we had to imPrOvise & used a wire coat hanger! Teehee!

silly us, we booked a trip to Budapest on a whim but coz we r sooOow busy having date nights, brunching, eating cheese. & playing video games we failed to prepare & rocked up to a public bath without a towel or flip flops or anything! Teehee!

But us being the strong & progressive couple we are, managed to trailblazer through all these obstacles and our marriage is stronger than ever!! Yay us!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So much of that was common sense, but how do they not research ANYTHING??? For most plebs it's such an event to go anywhere, even a day out, that we would want to make the most of it and read up about it first to prepare. It's just so normal for them to have a weekend away that they just rock up completely unprepared and it's not a big deal because it's all taken for granted.

Why are her pants/cossie always pulled up like this?
Honestly gets me every time, why is she always making sure her bum is out?

Reactions: 5
I’ve unfollowed her. I can’t abide such levels of bleeping stupidity and incompetence.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
An AD about giving daddy Geoff sex toys for Christmas 🤮
I don’t need to know about Geoffrey’s self pleasure ffs

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So she went to Budapest, which would have been really interesting content. All she included in the weekly vlog was her and G eating some ham and a few 3 second no context clips which were mainly of food.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
So she went to Budapest, which would have been really interesting content. All she included in the weekly vlog was her and G eating some ham and a few 3 second no context clips which were mainly of food.
right, if she doesn’t want her channel to die she wouldn’t have said “I made that into a reel.” If you’re a “content creator” use your “content” in the only videos you seem to put out.

Reactions: 4
right, if she doesn’t want her channel to die she wouldn’t have said “I made that into a reel.” If you’re a “content creator” use your “content” in the only videos you seem to put out.
They had a weekend away and a house party but chose to show neither and somehow we get 'trying a new foundation' and 'working at home' as chapters. The latter being Katie talking about how she's making a reel about her favourite fragrances (but doesn't show any) then shows a dress that doesn't fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look, everyone has different earning levels, I get it. One cheap holiday for someone is extortionate to someone else. While not directly expressed, I honestly feel like she is saying 350pp (just for the hotel) is perfectly reasonable. At the absolute least, when talking about prices, reference the fact that was your budget, or that you are aware that that isn't cheap for a lot of people, or even that you had to save up for a while to afford it - something, anything. Or that the flights were cheap, or that food was cheap when you were there - think of the other elements people need to pay for. Rather than alluding to 700 quid for *three days* for the pair of you being fine. And it is fine....if you can afford it. It pisses me off how out of touch she is, consistently - and we know she reads here and yet she never manages to read the bleeping room.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She just misses the mark on everything. She's just aff linked a fast fashion brand she doesn't buy from any more. I imagine because she objects to the brand for some reason, but doesn't object enough to not try and make some money off them regardless. Just horrendous morals.

Reactions: 11
She just misses the mark on everything. She's just aff linked a fast fashion brand she doesn't buy from any more. I imagine because she objects to the brand for some reason, but doesn't object enough to not try and make some money off them regardless. Just horrendous morals.
I came here to say the exact same. Preaches about her dislike for fast fashion…well then don’t post a link to their website!! Every day my eyes are opened more and more to how desperate these influencers are for money 💰

Reactions: 10
“Here’s a link for a fast fashion brand I don’t buy from”***
***click this link and make me some money peasants!

Reactions: 8
It's like the new foundation she was trying out in her weekly vlog, just an excuse for an Amazon affiliate link, which seem to be her FAV at the minute.

Reactions: 6
I came here to say the exact same. Preaches about her dislike for fast fashion…well then don’t post a link to their website!! Every day my eyes are opened more and more to how desperate these influencers are for money 💰
Hates fast fashion, links amazon..

Reactions: 6
Does she think people who watch her videos have a short memory? Her opinions change as soon as a brand job comes along.

Reactions: 9
The stupidity of it all is Budapest is one of the most relatively affordable and interesting, beautiful, exciting places to go in Europe. But rather than emphasize that, she just goes into self-justification mode for her luxury choices. As if she doesn’t live a luxury life everyday *eyeroll*.

On an even pettier note, Geoff does his surroundings a constant disservice. Everytime I see a picture of his dork ass in an interesting place, that place immediately becomes less appealing. He is majorly bad for business.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.