Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twaddle88

So I think I have a tiny bit of tea….re the lunch on Wednesday… SB turned up before skank and they were basically ranting at each other across the table. Then when they were leaving skank grabbed SB for a snog - all instigated by her. I am wondering whether she did that on purpose knowing paps were outside and SB had to go along with it hence his cryptic message about it being bullshit unless it comes from him.
(don’t ask me how I know, it was someone who was there with no reason to lie)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Whl1994

VIP Member
Honestly, it’s fine. No one ‘has’ to believe it bcos that just comes with the territory on this site and I don’t blame anyone for doubting anything. I can’t imagine KP will sit on this forever so I’m sure it’ll all come out soon. But I’m able to say without any doubt that that video is why KP has the children full time at the moment and KH doesn’t.
Sophie, you know and the world knows if that cunt had been granted full, even temporary, custody, it would be bleating all over social media. And IF the social services were involved neither Valentino or Apollo would be allowed to stay in the house. Plus Kieran wouldn't be on his social media plugging (pardon the pun) his charity football match or his Depop and Michelle would disappear too.
I'm no fan of Kierans, I know very little about him but he has ALWAYS been there for those children.
Say Hi to your sister from me and tell it I think it's a massive cunt.
P.S you look ridiculous in those glasses and you have the dress sense of a duvet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I’ve corrected her latest IG stories post promoting OF as I felt it fell foul of trading standards standards.

You’re welcome Skanky…

3070E88F-5F9D-4840-95F0-AC8A5FD9309F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

DC16

VIP Member
Fuming about another dog dying through her neglect 🤬🤬🤬 that vets it got took to, was already on the creditors list she owed money to. She’s only had that dog 5 minutes.
She is following a couple of pom dog breeders on Instagram

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Pete reminds me of some kind of cornered animal here, like when my cat catches a mouse and it knows it's had it. A bit like a sweaty gerbil.

View attachment 1757017

I did say when the news broke, The Sun are taking a risk by referring to it as Domestic Violence and then the police pigeonholing it before any enquiries have been concluded is weird yes. It all plays into the hands of Pwicey being painted as a victim, yet again.
What a differce
Screenshot_20221124-161002_Google.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 55

DC16

VIP Member
It's almost like they knew the pap was there taking their picture, kissing on the doorstep of the restaurant.... :unsure:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

Whl1994

VIP Member
Lovely photo, Pete certainly traded up in every department with Emily. She’s very beautiful there, and such a lovely dress, unlike Skank who looked and acted on her day like something Pete found in the trash.

Have to say never liked Pete that much, thought him a cheesy one-hit wonder, he used to own a coffee shop in Brighton, me and my friends never went there as we thought it infringed on other independent coffee places, and didn’t want to support it. Think many people thought that. It went bust after a couple of years, eeeek, feel a bit bad about that these days, as he’s been quite dignified dealing with Skank’s constant abuse, and protected J & P from her worst behaviour and influence as best he can, think he’s ok now, he seems a decent bloke.

Might add I’m still in shock from the Pete has a weave revelation on the thread earlier. Here am I now, wondering if the weave was in place on his wedding day, always thought he had a good real head of hair. Checking out Pete’s weave will be my latest thing 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
I met Pete a few years ago and I can only say he was lovely to me. I was upset and he was very caring and kind.
I'm so glad he has a happy life now. Dr Emily seems lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Something has gone on at KHs house and social services haven’t been letting the kids stay there. There is a video going round locally of something that went on in his home….I haven’t seen it with my own eyes but have been told about it by someone who has watched it. Loads of people locally know about it. I first heard about it a few weeks ago and have now heard that it’s the reason the kids are with KP.
Because I haven’t seen it myself I don’t think it’s fair to the people on the video to say ‘what I’ve been told’ is on there ..just in case the story has been embellished at all along the way. But safe to say what I have been told is not good at all I was very surprised by it and those little kids are screwed on both ends of their lives.
Just looking back on your previous posts, you have a lot to say ( not good) about Kieran. You’ve made comments before, negative, about his gym clients, him & Michelle etc. I will take what you say with a pinch of salt. Seems to be a set up . I apologise if I’m wrong, but I smell 🐂💩.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I've got my spuddy here french bulldog who is ill with ear infection and scratching it so turned into skin infection all down side of his face... I've took week off work to nurse him after vet appointment cos he's my little baby...my two cats are consoling him by just giving him a sly swipe now and again to show their consideration.....!!!! Normally they all have a little scrap..pricey is a parasite who will one day get her just desserts....sure of it !
Only few weeks when I lost my beautiful boy Dave (avatar pic) I was and still so upset losing him,it’s empty with him not being with me.😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

In_Deep

Ok, which one of you Krustie beyatches has been leaving "Troll" comments on the Daily Fail, again 🤣
Screenshot_20221125_112536_com.android.chrome_edit_786053505377449.jpg

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Is anybody going to put a stop to this? Those poor poor animals don't stand a chance. What does it take for the RSPCA to take the remaining animals into safety. She is a vile vile fucking bitch and I hope she OD's. Sorry absolutely NOT sorry.
Came back on after torturing myself through the England game thinking a good Tattle would cheer me up, but after reading about the needless death of another innocent animal at the hands of that vile c@nt, I'm now even more depressed 😞

I'm used to death in humans, comes with being ex-forces and working frontline NHS, but when I see something about animals (especially dogs) being killed/dying thanks to humans not caring for them responsibly it utterly breaks my heart, and I'm not ashamed to admit I often shed a tear when a dog loses it's little life 😓

Fuck you Price! Fuck you right up that badly smashed-in arsehole of yours (and Crawl's as well!!)
I’ve been working on a report for the relatively new job, since 6am this morning. Been flitting in/out on Tattle all day. Had a few hours sleep from 6ish until 9 and am off to cover at wildlife rescue at 2am for 3 hours, so owners can get some sleep. They’ve just had to pts a baby fox, hit by a car and lost 3 hedgehogs (mum & 2 of her babies), poisoned. Then I read this about KFP’s poor dog. To say I’m F’ing fuming & so upset, is an understatement. I’ve seen 1st hand the terrible treatment of her ‘pets/accessories’. Thank god I’m not associated with her any longer. I wouldn’t be responsible for my actions. Cold, calculated, unemotional, uncaring b1tch. Really I have no words as to how sad & angry I am.

• Heart
  • Sad