Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ask Coal what it is like to be:
a. A bleep?
b. A Wet Wipe?
c. A Cuck?
d. A Simp?
e. A multi millionaire?
f. A sink wanker?
g. Have a camels toe?
I'd like to ask Cole when did he lose his sense of smell?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Slightly off topic.
Under the picture of Jett in the silver car in her insta.
Someone said it looked like an iron lung.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Lovely photo, Pete certainly traded up in every department with Emily. She’s very beautiful there, and such a lovely dress, unlike Skank who looked and acted on her day like something Pete found in the trash.

Have to say never liked Pete that much, thought him a cheesy one-hit wonder, he used to own a coffee shop in Brighton, me and my friends never went there as we thought it infringed on other independent coffee places, and didn’t want to support it. Think many people thought that. It went bust after a couple of years, eeeek, feel a bit bad about that these days, as he’s been quite dignified dealing with Skank’s constant abuse, and protected J & P from her worst behaviour and influence as best he can, think he’s ok now, he seems a decent bloke.

Might add I’m still in shock from the Pete has a weave revelation on the thread earlier. Here am I now, wondering if the weave was in place on his wedding day, always thought he had a good real head of hair. Checking out Pete’s weave will be my latest thing 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
I met Pete a few years ago and I can only say he was lovely to me. I was upset and he was very caring and kind.
I'm so glad he has a happy life now. Dr Emily seems lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Both his parents and siblings tried to talk him out of marrying her. He ignored their advice and was ordered by Skanky to have a spray tan and extensions for their crappy wedding.

On their wedding day she called him 'a fat sweaty Greek' and treated his parents and family like tit at the wedding.

She also did the same to them in the few years they were married.
Not a single member of Andre’s family liked KFP. His sister Debbie, especially couldn’t stand her. AFP & Mr PP went on holiday with Peter, KFP & his mum & dad. AFP was so rude to his parents, it was apparently a nightmare. Andre’s brothers were fuming when they came back. Huge rows about how the parents had been treated. I remember being told, Claire & Neville having strong words.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Latches on to every cause going. Next will be revealing herself as a recovered domestic violence victim and/or an alcoholic for sympathy. And we know the ADHD diagnosis is coming up. People who 'use' causes to get sympathy and to feather their own nest grind my gears!
Totally agree, Nadia Sawalha milking it today, another one :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Yes,they’re back together and in the DM.Getting slaughtered in the unmoderated comments as ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A Cole exclusive
Oooooh! Does this mean we're in for some ranty posts from our hero, explaining how we don't "unnastan wot I've bin froo" and how his being "on da fruntline 'as pleyed 'avok wiv me mentil elf"?
Over to you, Coley....we're waiting...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
photo shopped to hell or what , hahaha, who ever did it, gave her hair 2 inches shorter on one side and also made her garter tattoo pull in (as if it was real elastic) 😂
bleeping hell...she looks like somebody's old granny trying to relieve their misspent youth ..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.