Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pepe le pew

VIP Member
Hey Carl.
If you are reading this, here’s how to get a career in the media.
Dump Price. Sell your story to a Sunday tabloid.
Employ Claire Powell at CAN.
‘By this time next year you will be a real millionaire, not a pretend one selling daddy’s cars.
Dancing on Ice, Big Brother returns next year, of course The Jungle.
Go for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Gawdblimey

Chatty Member
A source close to Katie said it was “rotten luck” that Sharon was hit and Katie was “in bits”.

IN BITS THAT MUCH SHE'S ACTING LIKE A TART PARADING AROUND IN A FUCKING SANTA SUIT AND DOING ONLY FANS SHOOTS!

FUCK OFF,FUCK RIGHT OFF AND FUCK OFF,OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

DC16

VIP Member
People are starting to call him out on his insta. Liar, publicity stunt etc....

Contract obviously re-negotiated again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Well when i finish work in morning might drive to that dog protection place skank got blade from and show them the article and a few more, ask them why they feel it fit to give her a dog in exchange for some advertising. Only half hour drive from work to Brough were the dog protection place is. 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 46

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Ok, so believe that she didn't attend WW and the restaurant she went to yesterday with SB was in Horsham, as apparently someone saw them.
What the fuck is wrong with them. Who fakes a break up to the point of police involvement with the kids present. She needs locking up.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

DC16

VIP Member
Something has gone on at KHs house and social services haven’t been letting the kids stay there. There is a video going round locally of something that went on in his home….I haven’t seen it with my own eyes but have been told about it by someone who has watched it. Loads of people locally know about it. I first heard about it a few weeks ago and have now heard that it’s the reason the kids are with KP.
Because I haven’t seen it myself I don’t think it’s fair to the people on the video to say ‘what I’ve been told’ is on there ..just in case the story has been embellished at all along the way. But safe to say what I have been told is not good at all I was very surprised by it and those little kids are screwed on both ends of their lives.
I had heard that KP had done something truly awful to KH, but that's all I know.

• Wow
  • Sad

emmaw28

VIP Member
How can she walk in them with her poorly trotters.
What an absolute walking talking contradiction

• Haha

Kitten3081

So it seems that Skank lured SB into a trap. She invited him to a lunch, but had paps standing by outside waiting to catch them in an ‘embrace’. If that’s true, SB must be livid. Let’s hope we’ll get an angry ranty Cole video soon featuring his underbite 😬

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
This split is definitely all very convenient.
KP causes problems for KH 🤬
Suddenly her and SB have a fight and the relationship is over
She has the kids. I also think she’s trying to use use the kids to keep the MM
WTF is happening

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Hey Carl.
If you are reading this, here’s how to get a career in the media.
Dump Price. Sell your story to a Sunday tabloid.
Employ Claire Powell at CAN.
‘By this time next year you will be a real millionaire, not a pretend one selling daddy’s cars.
Dancing on Ice, Big Brother returns next year, of course The Jungle.
Go for it.
Claire wouldn’t touch him. He would need to spend 💩 loads of cash on a crisis management team to get him out of the mess he’s in & even then, he wouldn’t have any career. He’s finished. Look where he is now since meeting KFP. Known as an aggressive individual. Suspected as ‘lamping’ KFP. Police involved more than once in ‘domestics’.Been to court. Possibly not allowed back to USA due to court cases. Shouting aggressively at the young kids. Taking the P & winding up Harvey. On OF’s doing disgusting things. Suspected of drugs & other illegal activities. Driving untaxed cars. Ranting & acting aggressively on videos & postings online. Being an absolute W@nker by going along with the on/off relationship. Being outed by his smelly, out of control bedmates own family, etc etc etc. Claire is pro the best at what she does, but she isn’t a miracle worker. Crawl is finished. kFP & him deserve each other.

• Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Says it bounded through an open gate (bollocks) and was picked up by a driver on the A24 think that's just outside her house AGAIN, says skanks in bits (but not to many to get her hair done and do an OF shoot and stage some pictures) won't be skanks fault somebody else was supposed to be looking after the dogs but it's funny only this one got out not the others. 🤬
Her gate opens straight onto the A24. Every time I drive by the gates wide open. How could she say it was rotten luck. Those animals don’t stand a chance.

• Angry
  • Sad

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
I knew that slimy rymi reminded me of something, fucking action man I used to own when I was kid, he looks weird.
images (3).jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43