Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering does the fact that Michelle (I can't see the social having issues with her) is present for Valentino and Apollo make a difference and mean those 2 boys wouldn't be removed from the house? I know v little about social services so forgive my ignorance
She’s been away. KH was alone with the other 2
So an emergency order would result in SS attending to remove children at risk, would be negligent to leave 2 kids there and take 2 if he was a risk to any of them. He’s either a risk to kids or he isn’t.
If KH was a risk MP would be expected to leave him and take her boys with her

Reactions: 22
So if this is about something related to KATIE and she’s managed to legally get them from him, this might not involve SS it might involve lawyers

Reactions: 10
She’s been away. KH was alone with the other 2
So an emergency order would result in SS attending to remove children at risk, would be negligent to leave 2 kids there and take 2 if he was a risk to any of them. He’s either a risk to kids or he isn’t.
If KH was a risk MP would be expected to leave him and take her boys with her
Does Valentino stay with Kieran while she's away, or is his bio dad involved in his life?

Reactions: 3
It does seem weird that Kieran doesn't have photos up of B&J the last few days, maybe the custody arrangements are changed to alternating 1 week with their mom, one week with their dad?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wondering does the fact that Michelle (I can't see the social having issues with her) is present for Valentino and Apollo make a difference and mean those 2 boys wouldn't be removed from the house? I know v little about social services so forgive my ignorance
Michelle is a flight attendant and works abroad a lot, shes just back and KH had the baby .

Reactions: 11
The suspicious side of me thinks this "breakup" has been planned for weeks,,,, the gruesome twosome need publicity and £££'s for Christmas or a holiday so concoct this "breakup"
" Cole we need money and publicity"
"Yer babe nobodies interested in our OF"
" get the big Hummer out and drive it around for a week be seen and take loads of pictures"
"Ok but why"
"So we can fake a breakup you park it on your dad's drive in Essex people will think you've moved back in there and you drive another car so nobody realises were still together"
"Wow that's brill babes easy money"

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I agree with this, and I also think, contrary to popular opinion, is that he is actually besotted. That dreadful interview he did a while ago on TV, he was going on about “what man wouldn’t be swept away by her”. I do think that he had posters of her on his wall as a teenager and has fan thing going on. I also think he has got sucked into so many dramas it’s hard to break free. Couple with what comes across as fairly low intelligence, I think he will find it hard to extricate himself from this highly manipulative woman. It takes a lot of time to break free from a narcissist.
best he be seen out and about with another women then,someone young and beautiful,kissing her like he means it, that would give skanky the message and really make her mad. bianca gasgoine would do but if he really wants to flip the finger, he should have a word with kieron and michelle, him and kieron could announce a colabulation on only fans ( like skanky did with hannah elizabeth) and if michelle and kieron pretend to split up, and michelle then to be seen going out with wanky it would send skanky loopy ( with kieron begging michelle to come back publicy) 😂 , ..... imagine the christmas photos,wanky,michelle, kieron, all the kids, all dressed up in matching "up yours" pyjamas😂, skanky would bust a blood vessil.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.