Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to appear rude But who the F would want to wear a top with a frog wearing an Xmas hat?
Quite so. Who actually buys her crap?

I think it's more likely she needs a driver & as you said, she doesn't like being alone. Plus someone's got to take the endless video's & photo's. New egg may have decided it wasn't worth it. He was supposed to go away with her (sneakily) to Spain & Crawl turned up & she's been on 2 Thai holidays with Crawl since. WHY would any bloke stand in the wings waiting?
Especially if he's as crazy about her as she seems to think he is. Surely he'd want the thing to he His solely rather than this pretence with SB yet he's not crazy about her is he, hence why he's kept hidden rather than speak out to defend it? He's too embarrassed to come out of the shadows to admit his Eggyness 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I really don't think SS would question Kieran pulling the kids out of that house, IF, AGAIN, the police were called & they were witnessing hostile aggression. KFP herself, SUPPOSEDLY SAID, she FEARED for her & THE KIDS safety. Therefore as their father, Kieran has EVERY right to protect his children.
Social services have literally no power. It’s up to the courts. Social services can only make recommendations. If Kieran were to stop/limit contact, he needs to also apply to court to vary the order, if he stops contact and doesn’t tell the court, and KP applies due to him breaking a current order, he would not be looked kindly upon for doing so without intending to return to court, social services can then tell the court whether or not they think it’s justified and reasonable. A judge then decides whether that remains going forward, or should continue as per the current order.
I have a lot of experience in family law and have assisted in obtaining several court orders regarding children, both involving and not involving social services.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ok, which one of you Krustie beyatches has been leaving "Troll" comments on the Daily Fail, again 🤣
Screenshot_20221125_112536_com.android.chrome_edit_786053505377449.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
He took one for the team last time by being branded a abuser now shes taking one by been branded a cheater.

Imagine living in this absolute none toxic world of bliss. Wonder if they relise they are psychos!! 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Social services have literally no power. It’s up to the courts. Social services can only make recommendations. If Kieran were to stop/limit contact, he needs to also apply to court to vary the order, if he stops contact and doesn’t tell the court, and KP applies due to him breaking a current order, he would not be looked kindly upon for doing so without intending to return to court, social services can then tell the court whether or not they think it’s justified and reasonable. A judge then decides whether that remains going forward, or should continue as per the current order.
I have a lot of experience in family law and have assisted in obtaining several court orders regarding children, both involving and not involving social services.
Is there also the problem that Kieran upsets the kids by not allowing them to see their mother who they love, and no doubt will have been told how 'awful daddy is not to let you see me'

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Plenty of blokes will want to shag her but few will want to be her boyfriend. Since she’s been with SB she has really deteriorated. She looked ok when she first got together with him. He hasn’t been good for her at all

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
me too,i dont even like football but i gotta support wales,one half of me wishes i had gone to tenerife with the rest of my family to watch it, but the other half of me is pleased im home, to follow the latest skanky sherhanigans. shes set him up,he must be mad as hell,he knows shes meeting rimi and others tonight,wouldnt put it past him to stalk her and get even somehow. cant wait for how this is going to unfold. 😂
There was a load of Wales supporters on our flight to Tenerife. They were a bit noisy but behaved themselves.
By the way... the nineties called Skanky saying they want their boobs ans poses back 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sadly for Kieran this is true, I really feel for him, he must be so worried. Think many of us are just so frustrated, and we vent on here, we can see something really bad could occur, and just wish she had supervised access only, but it’s just a wish, as you say the courts have to step-in, do they enough evidence from SS, despite what we see/think, unbelievably to many of us, probably not, and Skank will lie and fight any attempts. It can’t be easy for Kieran.

Watching on as she drives them around without seat-belts, posts videos where she’s slurring and just letting them run riot, she admits she likes them feral, basically she’s incapable of instilling any sort of discipline in her kids. Then we have the rows they’ve witnessed, we know they were there at slapgate, but they probably seen a lot more. and we so want something done. I am really concerned at her being around them of late, IMO she’s become dangerous now, she’s an almighty mess, and she can‘t it see it, or maybe doesn’t even care. She’s deluded beyond belief, and who knows what she’s taking and he just looks a menacing presence whenever he’s around. The situation with the kids is dire to me, but here we are, she appears to have stay-overs again, just have to hope our worst fears are never realised.

Why I‘ll be glad if she goes on more holidays, The more she stays away from them the better, she can carry on her destructive lifestyle when not in their presence, she gonna come a cropper soon if she doesn’t stop, let’s hope the kids aren’t around when it happens 🙏🏽

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Plenty of blokes will want to shag her but few will want to be her boyfriend. Since she’s been with SB she has really deteriorated. She looked ok when she first got together with him. He hasn’t been good for her at all
Ugh... This bloke would rather stick his willy (lol "willy" 🤭) into the barrel of a loaded shotgun with a dodgy trigger!
The risk of serious injury and/or secondary infection would be far greater putting it ANYWHERE NEAR Klattie!! 😳🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Skanks 7,649 bed notch is on loose women (Gareth Gates) another one with the turkey teef! Eat that skank, tried to ruin him, now he's on prime time while you're making up drama to stay relevant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I am not disputing this long term, but if at a point in time, something is happening to put your children at risk, you get them out there & then. He should, I agree, then contact someone in authority, explain the situation and maybe go back to court. As police have been involved (we assume at the moment), he has this to strengthen why he took the kids out of the situation & why he isn't happy about access arrangements.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Going back over old ground etc, I get if they are skint then these stories pull in some cash for them but who in their right mind would want the General public to think you are a perpetrater of domestic violence? not once but twice? surely carl isnt that stupid is he?
It appears that he is. Don’t forget he is a taker and not a giver as well as being No2 in Pricey’s current egg train. Pricey having being jumped more times than a yellow light.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm going to disagree here and I have a lot of experience with CS and courts. I suspect a stat s47 discussion will have been held and if they are no longer subject to a child protection plan, they will be back in that arena pronto. If it was a court ruling, then there will be caveats whereby if the children are in danger, they can review. Children's services can act now to protect the children. Safeguarding trumps everything.

Reactions: 26
I just don't get this latest load of old bollocks.
If there was a row between Katie and Carl (with the kids present again) that ended with the police being called (by whom?) then surely that would put her contact order with those kids under threat. The only thing that might help is if she could prove that her relationship with Carl was over. So why on earth would she allow herself to be photographed in public with him the very next day? That was no coincidence. She's stupid in many ways but not when it comes to this sort of self-promotion. That was no random pap shot - she set it up as she wanted to be seen.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.