Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we'll soon see if this breakup was a pile of lies and bullshit by the reaction of SS and access to the kids. If there was a big argument and skank was actually in fear of her and the kids safety like she claims SS won't let sink boy any where near those kids again after slapgate. But we know what a lying bleep she is probably blame the press for blowing it out of proportion again. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 26
#222 - Cole makes us heave, Pete’s got a weave, is a noo egg sniffin at Skank wizard’s sleeve?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Where to even start…

The wizards sleeve 🤣
Nothing says Christmas more than than a teaser for Skankys Festive minge.
A pre seasonal minge pie if you will.
Except it won’t be.She’ll
be wearing a Santa Claus hat and a floor length cloak.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve corrected her latest IG stories post promoting OF as I felt it fell foul of trading standards standards.

You’re welcome Skanky…

3070E88F-5F9D-4840-95F0-AC8A5FD9309F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
I personally could not give a fig about them, I wish they would just vanish into obscurity. Surely they must realise, that they are one of the most hated "couples" in the media.
Sadly the only way to “ win” with a narc is to cut them out your life. Not give them oxygen. For us as we don’t know her personally is to stop reading the stories, stop clicking on articles. Unfollow on socials and sadly stop calling her out in here. Will that stop her doing all this tit, no, but we won’t be aware, then after a while the red tops will get that no one us interested and the slow demise will be complete ( maybe the odd bit if tit will get published for example her mums op but on page 20 after the telly page that no one reads) can we tear ourselves away from the train wreck , sadly the answer will be no, as we want to see the final nail drilled into the coffin, so due to that we will just have to injure what comes next until the final deathly nail gets hammered in.

Reactions: 27
Something didn't sit right with me about this "police comment"... Bare with me as I'm diving neck deep down the rabbit hole here;

A spokesman for Sussex Police said: "We responded to a report of a domestic incident. Officers attended to conduct a welfare check. Enquiries are ongoing and there is no further information at this stage."

It just doesn't read right.
After speaking to a colleague in the job they are of the opinion (and I tend to agree given we have very similar rules in the NHS) that unless a crime had occurred and a person arrested/charged, the police confirming that they attended a "domestic incident" would likely breach GDPR rules and could potentially leave them open to litigation. Why not just "officers attended an incident, no arrests were made, enquiries are ongoing."

It's not in the public interest to know these details at this stage as no offences were revealed or arrests/charges made.
Why would they use "domestic incident" and "welfare check" as both could lead to all sorts of unfounded accusations by the public/media?
It could also be taken as a breach of their right to a private and family life under the ECHR.

If that comment was made by a police employee it was "off the record", or more likely, the police have confirmed bugger-all to The Scum and the journalist (lol) has taken a punt that Sussex Police won't bother denying that they attended as they're too busy dealing with REAL crimes.

Dunno? I could be waaaay off!
What do you guys think? 👃🐀
I live in hope that the next time her or her family need the emergency services that they fail to attend in the belief that it's yet even more of the constant lies and story telling.
Quite telling that SFP is in the red tops reporting that her child has been rushed to hospital numerous times!
Do the Price clan have hot lines to all the emergency serices?

Reactions: 17
On the DM comments 😂
Yawn 🥱
All the comments are pretty scathing!
1408BB90-8EC4-4654-B580-C2AF6D501665.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Nothing says Christmas more than than a teaser for Skankys Festive minge.
A pre seasonal minge pie if you will.
Except it won’t be.She’ll
be wearing a Santa Claus hat and a floor length cloak.
duck,a sprig of mistleDanestoe on her hugeminge.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well aint that a suprise,they were at the billy bullshit yet again,and for what?
He gained a few thousand new followers and sympathy and she got slated.
Do either of them care-no!
The thing is she's got so much dirt on him and vice versus (he'd probably go back if she'd shagged a whole football team) and tbh theres probably been more than just JM.
Theyve got what they wanted,press coverage and dosh in the bank AND there is also the diversion from the Amy story!
A little bit like SFP and Albert being poorly over the last month.Since when did she start getting column inches like that!
Its all a big deflection and i bet you there is something big coming out around Christmas.
AFP's CHRISTMAS MIRACLE
Bore bleeping off.
Wasting police time and putting those children through it again-you pair of grotesque deceiving fuckwits

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.