Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs or even 72 hours and it’s al back on. She’s absolutely disgusting waiting police time etc. there’s no way she’s sober

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Maybe Cole is trapped. Free Cole!
If memory serves we already did a free Cole campaign on the Scums comments section, told him to blink once for no and twice for yes if he was being held against his will. 🤣 Couldn't tell if he answered as his eyes are always wide open from the sniff.😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I have good news Tattlers, just checked his IG again, even former fans (yes unbelievably he had some) have turned on him. On his last post there’s a thread and people are scathing, saying stuff like, I liked him, not anymore, he deserves everything he gets now…..he’s f*cked 🥳😁

Whatever their end game was/is, it’s blowing up badly for them, especially him. That sad video has made him look the pathetic doormat he is, dude had little respect anyway, looks like many who did like him are dealing out severe judgement now. Can’t see any reasoning by Skanky & Wanky that can repair this damage. Why has he gone along with this garbage idea, he really is very hard of thinking, he’s going doooooown.

Cant wait for his next IG post, will just sit back, drink in hand and read the incoming, bonus if he attempts another #AskCarl

Woo Hoo

5BF99BE9-638F-479D-A027-D3D2D6DEA60C.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
His brother used to work in hairdressers in Wanstead High Street years ago,not sure if he is still there.
Is it the same brother who had to cut a lot of Princess’s hair off when she was little because it was fried from Skanky constantly straightening it. If I remember correctly she publicly went off on one at PA for doing it, not embarrassed in the slightest that she was trying to enhance her toddlers looks.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
They deserve each other. Pathetic.
Exactly this! If that's all they've got in life, to lie and mislead the public, I'd rather watch paint dry!
They have nothing, they are nothing and they know it hence the on/off on again/off again, ring on/ring off BS. They are not a happy couple, it's business and skank looks bored as tit of him and he looks like he detests her more than I do. Let them fester in their own misery while their deluded 'fans' let them keep making a mugs of them.
I've seen them both receive backlash before, they turn comments off and continue posting as normal, eventually people forget and it's business as usual. I don't see anything changing. This is the world we now live in, agree, smile, rein in, don't have an opinion or you are a troll and blocked. The likes of skank, wank, westbrook, katona etc will continue to breed getting worse with each passing century. We are fucked, the nation is doomed this is now the norm!
She should have been ripped to shreads yrs ago and cancelled, but here we are!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is it the same brother who had to cut a lot of Princess’s hair off when she was little because it was fried from Skanky constantly straightening it. If I remember correctly she publicly went off on one at PA for doing it, not embarrassed in the slightest that she was trying to enhance her toddlers looks.
Well I didn't know that. It fits with her frying her own hair by straightening it. How very odd that she is so ashamed of her curls she would damage it to that degree but then, also do it to her daughter. It's like you're saying you're disgusted with your child's natural features!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Is she REALLY getting her flange out on OnlyFans or is she just scamming her 'fans' by posting what they've already seen before?
Who'd spend money on that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Both his parents and siblings tried to talk him out of marrying her. He ignored their advice and was ordered by Skanky to have a spray tan and extensions for their crappy wedding.

On their wedding day she called him 'a fat sweaty Greek' and treated his parents and family like tit at the wedding.

She also did the same to them in the few years they were married.
I always think they were married for like 15 years the way she goes on about it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She won’t care a scrap about any of this. She’ll continue this horrible life until she croaks, she’s hard as nails and will always get by although I think the long awaited repossession will be a shock. SB on the other hand will be panic stricken at the thought of being demoted to Carwash in the Zeleb stakes. He’s had a taste of “fame” and is just desperate to hang on whatever it takes. He can’t win, either stay and be Britains biggest gofer doormat or leave and be forgotten forever within a few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.