Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have yet to find a good journalist though Dolly. The ones dishing up the crap in Showbiz/Celebs are all aged 12 doing work experience - they wouldn't know how to investigate their own bellybuttons let alone unravel the convoluted crap coming from Skank Central.
Anyone with any journalistic potential is soon shifted out of Showbiz/Celebs for obvious reasons :mad:
[email protected]

Reactions: 12
Pete reminds me of some kind of cornered animal here, like when my cat catches a mouse and it knows it's had it. A bit like a sweaty gerbil.

View attachment 1757017

I did say when the news broke, The Sun are taking a risk by referring to it as Domestic Violence and then the police pigeonholing it before any enquiries have been concluded is weird yes. It all plays into the hands of Pwicey being painted as a victim, yet again.
What a differce
Screenshot_20221124-161002_Google.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I remember thinking that at the time but he was really into her at the start. Maybe he didn’t want that sort of wedding. He looks like he’s bein crying
He had been crying but also she has fattened him up by now and she also made him get Botox in his face for the wedding . According to one of the episodes of their reality shows

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Do you think maybe the Scum got whiff of that tweet about them being together ( probably saw it on here) and decided to make an article out of it complete with old photos?
May be the Sun journalists picked up the original tweet and got in touch with the person in question for the exclusive - hence them removing from Twatter?

Reactions: 18
This one is on her TikTok, it was put on there 11/09/20 (I won’t link it, as it will show my ID) but if you go to her page it’s on there. So this was how poorly her feet were, supposedly 6 weeks after breaking her feet…it was filmed by Zoe
As someone who is still recovering from a broken ankle 12 weeks on all these posts about her 'poorly feet' she does makes me so mad! My ankle wasn't a bad break, I didn't have a cast or surgery, just a boot but had to be non weight bearing for 6 weeks which I did religiously. Now 6 weeks on from being able to walk again I still have issues, but I no longer wear the boot and just do my best every day including going to the gym 4 times a week. I have one pair of shoes plus my crocs that I can actually wear. She alternates between moon boots, high heels, sliders etc! Of course the moon boots only come out when she wants either special treatment, such as flying or going to a theme park, or for publicity at awards dos. I recently went to a farm with my grandson, wore my boot as the ground was uneven and was worried I would turn my ankle, after two hours I had had enough and was exhausted and glad to get home and take it off!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My god they are way behind the trend a stretched root is so last year darlings 😂😂😂😂😂

The Scum has got at least six crappy "stories" running about these arseholes :mad:
So I questioned how does this pay- maybe more than we think, we click on the sort out of a hate read, and this generates more advertising revenue for the paper which transfers to £££ for kipper. How much I don’t know

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As a bloke I find nothing attractive about them, or her.
As my dear old hubby would say more than a handful's a waste, lol! Not only that but you would be at serious risk of harm from those things, either from getting stuck between them and getting smothered or getting whacked round the head with them if she's on top!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This will be a surprise to no one, the latest breakup was fake.

She literally has nothing to offer anymore, she is boring as duck.
It is probably a good thing for her that Carl is still with her as it is not like she can get anyone better, whilst there are some sad desperate men that would have sex with her, very few if any would lower themselves to be in a relationship with her.
At least the pair of them cant claim the break up stories were fake this time

Reactions: 21
The Scum has got at least six crappy "stories" running about these arseholes :mad:
So I questioned how does this pay- maybe more than we think, we click on the story out of a hate read, and this generates more advertising revenue for the paper which transfers to £££ for kipper. How much I don’t know
Pete reminds me of some kind of cornered animal here, like when my cat catches a mouse and it knows it's had it. A bit like a sweaty gerbil.

View attachment 1757017

I did say when the news broke, The Sun are taking a risk by referring to it as Domestic Violence and then the police pigeonholing it before any enquiries have been concluded is weird yes. It all plays into the hands of Pwicey being painted as a victim, yet again.
and also someone else mentioning the calls to the old bill, maybe she us doing this building a coercive control, violent picture for her to use in future to counteract the dirt he has on her. I’m thinking he’s been done up like a kipper ( pun intended) thinking it’s about making some £££ ( which is a side benefit) but she’s playing a longer game here and he is oblivious

Reactions: 18
So I questioned how does this pay- maybe more than we think, we click on the sort out of a hate read, and this generates more advertising revenue for the paper which transfers to £££ for kipper. How much I don’t know

and also someone else mentioning the calls to the old bill, maybe she us doing this building a coercive control, violent picture for her to use in future to counteract the dirt he has on her. I’m thinking he’s been done up like a kipper ( pun intended) thinking it’s about making some £££ ( which is a side benefit) but she’s playing a longer game here and he is oblivious
She will only get paid for stories via the photos or a source. She seems person non grata for interviews at the moment with the magazines and red tops. Anything lifted from their IG is a free for all. I think she just revels in being talked about, despite saying “I don’t care if the press never write another thing about me again”
Yes, I think she is playing a long game too, building that coercive control/DV/DA scenario 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Lovely photo, Pete certainly traded up in every department with Emily. She’s very beautiful there, and such a lovely dress, unlike Skank who looked and acted on her day like something Pete found in the trash.

Have to say never liked Pete that much, thought him a cheesy one-hit wonder, he used to own a coffee shop in Brighton, me and my friends never went there as we thought it infringed on other independent coffee places, and didn’t want to support it. Think many people thought that. It went bust after a couple of years, eeeek, feel a bit bad about that these days, as he’s been quite dignified dealing with Skank’s constant abuse, and protected J & P from her worst behaviour and influence as best he can, think he’s ok now, he seems a decent bloke.

Might add I’m still in shock from the Pete has a weave revelation on the thread earlier. Here am I now, wondering if the weave was in place on his wedding day, always thought he had a good real head of hair. Checking out Pete’s weave will be my latest thing 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.