Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hummer is at his house early AM so I assume he’s sleeping at the Essex house

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
So if she has the kids still (??) how is she getting them to school this morning?
Well I would assume that he’s telling the truth and they are apart! Or he has another car
She’s prob making KH ferry the kids back and forth

• Angry
Reactions: 23
So I think I have a tiny bit of tea….re the lunch on Wednesday… SB turned up before skank and they were basically ranting at each other across the table. Then when they were leaving skank grabbed SB for a snog - all instigated by her. I am wondering whether she did that on purpose knowing paps were outside and SB had to go along with it hence his cryptic message about it being bullshit unless it comes from him.
(don’t ask me how I know, it was someone who was there with no reason to lie)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
💯 The skank off coked off her head in that insta story for OF 🌨👃👌 nose is red, crazy wig, slurring and freaky eyes. She's going off the rails again I rub my hands in excitement lol 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So I think I have a tiny bit of tea….re the lunch on Wednesday… SB turned up before skank and they were basically ranting at each other across the table. Then when they were leaving skank grabbed SB for a snog - all instigated by her. I am wondering whether she did that on purpose knowing paps were outside and SB had to go along with it hence his cryptic message about it being bullshit unless it comes from him.
Awww nice cuppa.☺

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well up for school run, and check on the two twats latest BS on breaking news and find The Mirror are the only one so far running the Wank-Boy IG cryptic post, his ‘representatives’ have been contacted for comment, nothing back yet 😂

HaHa reckon they are going to try play-on with this spilt. I do think that they’ve been rumbled by being spotted in Horsham, and are floundering around with where to go next, whatever this game is it failed on day one. Oh the fun they’re probably going to brazen this bollox out, doubt anyone but the die-hard (few in number now) fans will believe it, oh Wank-Boy what a mess. Fun Friday incoming, also got Scarlett Lee and her Christmas tune out, no mention of Skanky so far on the socials with regard to that, the Christmas exploitation of a Christmas wish tune for Amy may not be a thing after all 😁

NO ONE BELIEVES A WORD EITHER OF YOU SAY….LIARS LIARS LIARS 😁

I think they are trying to make out that she isn't on the single to boost sales, like when she worked with Tom Zanetti (whatever his name is) and if it does well, which we know is highly unlikely, they will drop the 'bomb' that skank collaborated on it.

Here is old leather face trying to attempt a music career, also tried to get in his pants if memory serves me correctly.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
2830EC3C-AD27-4F85-AEE1-17F5E2868A4F.png

KP’s hairdresser having a rant. But the advertising standards frown on filters being used to promote beauty products 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
View attachment 1759029
KP’s hairdresser having a rant. But the advertising standards frown on filters being used to promote beauty products 🤷🏻‍♀️
Very professional

That could tie in with his body language in the photos, he wasn’t holding her hand his hand was open she had grabbed it. Same with the cuddling, she draped herself around his neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Very professional

That could tie in with his body language in the photos, he wasn’t holding her hand his hand was open she had grabbed it. Same with the cuddling, she draped herself around his neck.
Bit like these beauties :ROFLMAO: he's just so into her.
1669371046292.png

1669371253363.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
So it seems that Skank lured SB into a trap. She invited him to a lunch, but had paps standing by outside waiting to catch them in an ‘embrace’. If that’s true, SB must be livid. Let’s hope we’ll get an angry ranty Cole video soon featuring his underbite 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I can almost feel his horror & his cringing as he is obliged to kiss it or when it sticks it's rancid tongue in his face. LOL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The “hours and hours” must have been on make up trying to make it look decent. And still failed and had to filter the duck out of it. Because fitting a weave does not take “hours and hours”. I have a ridiculous amount of hair. People usually think my hair is thick. But it’s not, if you take a strand of my hair, it’s average in terms of thickness. There is just a LOT of hairs. Which means if I get extensions I need a lot of them. What my lady does most commonly - 100/150grams of hair, would look ridiculous on me. Last time I had 250 or 300grams. And it still didn’t take “hours and hours”.
What they meant to say, was filtering the photos to make her look halfway presentable, took hours and hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.