Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She is just utterly deluded. Is she going to keep this filtering up into her 60s and 70s? She sort of looks like a cross between a young Katherine Zeta Jones and Kate O Mara. Absolutely nothing like herself!

Screen Shot 2022-11-24 at 20.16.57.png

It reminds me of how Vera Wang the fashion designer spends hours finding photos of herself that are brightly lit and filtered to try and deny reality!

Screen Shot 2022-11-24 at 20.25.27.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Thanks to @Cakeyface for the new thread!

Prev thread here:

Anyone care for a round up?
It’s lunch, so I have time to write a re-cap in my local cafe 😁

Sink-Boy made a sad video, whining that his Dolly had cheated, so he was out. The thread celebrated as many of us ( me included ) thought the fireworks would now commence. Some more jaded Tattlers said no no no, this is fake, sounds suss. As the next 24 hours unfolded these Tattlers appeared to be correct, and many of us who should know better admitted we’d been had (again) Police were accordingly called and it’s been said the two little ones witnessed a row. We’ve no idea about the truth of this.

They were then spotted by a random on Twitter as they served the despicable conniving couple. This appears to have been in Horsham (thanks DC) So we now know the sad video was all some fake story/game they are playing.

We now await the ridiculous story that will emerge as they announce they are back together. We all know they are too thick to come out of this without looking like absolute twats of the highest order. I for one am looking forward to the next BS story, there will be fall-out for them.

In all the excitement we all forget about Amy’s Op, the fake row maybe linked to Amy some of us believe. Let the next round of fun and games commence.

• Heart

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
Rest in Peace Sharon. You deserved better little one. I wish you had been a much-loved pet, rather than an accessory for insta ‘likes’
Why does this keep happening?!?

• Sad
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
That looks like the moment he realised he’d been trapped. And this one when he’s walking away, look at her smarmy face. I think she did set him up.
Moobs Moobs Moobs, he’s developing a nice B cup bra size there, oh my what a pair, is he showing them on OF, new revenue stream 👍🏾😁

Just got in, the thread has gone a bit barmy, eeeek, WTF, time for a drink and watch the England match with hubby, I’ll be back later to see what more crazy has occurred. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Edit…

CBCFB4E2-61B2-48ED-AF00-A95EED95992C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Oooooh! Does this mean we're in for some ranty posts from our hero, explaining how we don't "unnastan wot I've bin froo" and how his being "on da fruntline 'as pleyed 'avok wiv me mentil elf"?
Over to you, Coley....we're waiting...
Wondering if he’s still clinging onto the fake break-up story with his latest message even though they’ve been rumbled, is he trying to deny the Scum story of being back together (with photos) as neither has announced anything yet, have they. Sounds like he’s ready to get on one, let’s hope a bit of sniff sets him off.

C9C5B6CE-2EDA-4158-B35A-83DC0517E5C7.jpeg

I’ll save you the bother Wank-Boy, no one believes anything you say, that ship has sailed, another sad or angry video will be ridiculed, you cut a very pathetic figure now, whatever game you are playing has collapsed under the strain of your lies, as they are many and incredulous, give it up. Game Over for you, but your next move will bring the laughs, what bollox will you deliver 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

Winepig

VIP Member
I could cry for those animals . I swear to God I hate her more and more every day.

My Best Boy has cancer ( but is still living his best life at the mo) I cried ( silently so he didn’t know) earlier just stroking him & thinking of the decision that will have to be made before long.

How can this creature live with itself? I feel physically sick at the thought of it having more animals.
Deserves everything that’s coming to it.
And I hate that she makes me have such dark & unpleasant thoughts .
It’s not a trait I’m comfortable with nor like in myself.

• Heart
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
2830EC3C-AD27-4F85-AEE1-17F5E2868A4F.png

KP’s hairdresser having a rant. But the advertising standards frown on filters being used to promote beauty products 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
The 'cute family fun' videos that KP puts up of H, B and J aren't cute, they're bloody sad. Two children and a vulnerable adult who've been let down and neglected by their mum, with social services involved.

• Sad
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
Very professional

That could tie in with his body language in the photos, he wasn’t holding her hand his hand was open she had grabbed it. Same with the cuddling, she draped herself around his neck.
Bit like these beauties :ROFLMAO: he's just so into her.
1669371046292.png

1669371253363.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Ryan's in Manchester so meeting must be tomorrow unless skanks going there
Is she taking the kids to Manchester with her, as apparently she has full custody now so she’ll have to. Amy can’t look after them as she’s on an ITU ward and Edna can’t as she will be on her 9th visit to A&E this month with her little one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42