Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, it’s fine. No one ‘has’ to believe it bcos that just comes with the territory on this site and I don’t blame anyone for doubting anything. I can’t imagine KP will sit on this forever so I’m sure it’ll all come out soon. But I’m able to say without any doubt that that video is why KP has the children full time at the moment and KH doesn’t.
She doesn’t have the kids full time. Get your facts right please.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Because actually these are real peoples lives and without having seen it with my own eyes I don’t feel I should describe what’s on there because it’s pretty damaging. The person I know who has seen it is very well placed or else I wouldn’t be saying it. And again to be absolutely fair I didn’t say KH had done anything but that something happened in the house.
If KH hasn’t done anything why would they give KP custody as she is a danger to them

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If you hover your cursor over the member's avatar you'll get a drop down leading you to their past messages. As far as I can see it's all hearsay from someone who seems determined to damage KH and his relationship with MP.
If I remember from when they were last on it was the same issues. KH was cheating lots of trouble in the marriage lots of evidence to come out that never did. Was the same time KFP needed deflection.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

She`s ` love bombing ` him, in every photo, its all coming from her, he couldn't look more bored/disgusted if he tried, this is NOT a couple in love ... typical ` narc ` move, to win someone over, when they have fucked up ..... once reeled in and comfortable that they have the person under their spell again, FULL control .... the tit resumes .... narcissists FEED off others energy, emotions, and cant breathe without drama, because they are empty inside .. DEAD ... also her long affair with drugs and alcohol over the years, have pickled her few brain cells, which is why she resembles his very confused ` grandma ` .... I honestly think this ` relationship ` from his side, was/is for fame, and he is that thirsty to be a zlister, that he will tolerate this rancid old bleep, to get what he wants ( which after 2yrs, aint really that much ... which is rather confusing to be honest ) there is definitely some kind of deal situation going on here between them, because his clear body language in these pics, are showing exactly how he feels, there is zero warmth coming from him ... finally ... Im not in anyway defending him, they both bloody deserve each other!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Even if he had the kids wouldn't automatically go to her, I imagine his mum would have something to say about that given how much of a risk she is. Plus V and Apollo are still there. If he was a risk in any way it would effect all of the children living there.
Yep, Wendy is very involved in the kids lives. Certainly would step in. The kids wouldn’t just suddenly be moving in with KFP, given her ‘MH’, drugs, drink & RO convictions. Kieran needs to post & show kids are with him. More proof what 💩 is being dished.

Reactions: 33
Something has gone on at KHs house and social services haven’t been letting the kids stay there. There is a video going round locally of something that went on in his home….I haven’t seen it with my own eyes but have been told about it by someone who has watched it. Loads of people locally know about it. I first heard about it a few weeks ago and have now heard that it’s the reason the kids are with KP.
Because I haven’t seen it myself I don’t think it’s fair to the people on the video to say ‘what I’ve been told’ is on there ..just in case the story has been embellished at all along the way. But safe to say what I have been told is not good at all I was very surprised by it and those little kids are screwed on both ends of their lives.
Hi Sophie 🖐

• Haha
Reactions: 37
They wouldn't just automatically go to the other parent who has been deemed a risk if the other parent had apparently done something wrong. What kind of safe guarding is it to place the kids back with the parent they have only had visitation with for quite some time. Its just not how it works at all.

Reactions: 27
Something has gone on at KHs house and social services haven’t been letting the kids stay there. There is a video going round locally of something that went on in his home….I haven’t seen it with my own eyes but have been told about it by someone who has watched it. Loads of people locally know about it. I first heard about it a few weeks ago and have now heard that it’s the reason the kids are with KP.
Because I haven’t seen it myself I don’t think it’s fair to the people on the video to say ‘what I’ve been told’ is on there ..just in case the story has been embellished at all along the way. But safe to say what I have been told is not good at all I was very surprised by it and those little kids are screwed on both ends of their lives.
Do you honestly think if this were true Price would keep it quiet??
Jog on Sophie.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

She`s ` love bombing ` him, in every photo, its all coming from her, he couldn't look more bored/disgusted if he tried, this is NOT a couple in love ... typical ` narc ` move, to win someone over, when they have fucked up ..... once reeled in and comfortable that they have the person under their spell again, FULL control .... the tit resumes .... narcissists FEED off others energy, emotions, and cant breathe without drama, because they are empty inside .. DEAD ... also her long affair with drugs and alcohol over the years, have pickled her few brain cells, which is why she resembles his very confused ` grandma ` .... I honestly think this ` relationship ` from his side, was/is for fame, and he is that thirsty to be a zlister, that he will tolerate this rancid old bleep, to get what he wants ( which after 2yrs, aint really that much ... which is rather confusing to be honest ) there is definitely some kind of deal situation going on here between them, because his clear body language in these pics, are showing exactly how he feels, there is zero warmth coming from him ... finally ... Im not in anyway defending him, they both bloody deserve each other!
This.
He is very,very angry.Skank has put one of her life changing injured feet in it.
However, the fact that he met up with her suggests to me that he is negotiating terms.Also, the fact that he endured the embrace ( rather than shrug it off and disengage).

Reactions: 22
Shame this pic is grainy but he's got sly eye there....

View attachment 1759796
The fact that he's looking at the camera and she's making a total exhibition of herself acting like a teenager with the over the top display, makes you wonder did they tip off the photographer and set the whole thing up...because they aren't A-list celebs...if a photographer is there they would have had to be tipped off

• Haha
The fact that he's looking at the camera and she's making a total exhibition of herself acting like a teenager with the over the top display, makes you wonder did they tip off the photographer and set the whole thing up...because they aren't A-list celebs...if a photographer is there they would have had to be tipped off
I reckon it was HER alone who tipped off the photographer to be ready at exactly 22.00.
He looks angry, disappointed, totally gutted.
And her? She looks as smug as duck - can barely contain her 'haha, gotcha' grin.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Honestly, it’s fine. No one ‘has’ to believe it bcos that just comes with the territory on this site and I don’t blame anyone for doubting anything. I can’t imagine KP will sit on this forever so I’m sure it’ll all come out soon. But I’m able to say without any doubt that that video is why KP has the children full time at the moment and KH doesn’t.
Sophie, you know and the world knows if that bleep had been granted full, even temporary, custody, it would be bleating all over social media. And IF the social services were involved neither Valentino or Apollo would be allowed to stay in the house. Plus Kieran wouldn't be on his social media plugging (pardon the pun) his charity football match or his Depop and Michelle would disappear too.
I'm no fan of Kierans, I know very little about him but he has ALWAYS been there for those children.
Say Hi to your sister from me and tell it I think it's a massive bleep.
P.S you look ridiculous in those glasses and you have the dress sense of a duvet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
That looks like the moment he realised he’d been trapped. And this one when he’s walking away, look at her smarmy face. I think she did set him up.
Moobs Moobs Moobs, he’s developing a nice B cup bra size there, oh my what a pair, is he showing them on OF, new revenue stream 👍🏾😁

Just got in, the thread has gone a bit barmy, eeeek, WTF, time for a drink and watch the England match with hubby, I’ll be back later to see what more crazy has occurred. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Edit…

CBCFB4E2-61B2-48ED-AF00-A95EED95992C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

One of the captions under one of the photos:

Over? It is not known who Carl accused Katie of cheating on him with. In addition Carl has now unfollowed the star on social media, while Katie deleted all traces of him from her Instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Sophie, you know and the world knows if that bleep had been granted full, even temporary, custody, it would be bleating all over social media. And IF the social services were involved neither Valentino or Apollo would be allowed to stay in the house. Plus Kieran wouldn't be on his social media plugging (pardon the pun) his charity football match or his Depop and Michelle would disappear too.
I'm no fan of Kierans, I know very little about him but he has ALWAYS been there for those children.
Say Hi to your sister from me and tell it I think it's a massive bleep.
P.S you look ridiculous in those glasses and you have the dress sense of a duvet.
Well said! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Do social services become involved in celebrity children cases? Do they? We only have to watch the news to see the heartbreaking cases that social services fail to investigate. And in the deaths of these children it is ALWAYS the stepdad. Look at little Logan Mwangi. His ugly stepdad and the teenaged son alongside the mum from hell killed him. Social services missed that one, and the twenty or so like him in the past decade.
Physically injuring a kid isn’t the only way to mess them up.
My kids are adults now. But I never took a holiday without them. The longest I was away from home was only one time, for five days, when one of them was in Addenbrooks having surgery. I slept beside them.
Back then I couldn’timaginine being away from them. Couldn’t do it. And if I had a baby now, I’d be the same.
Five of them. Five.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.