Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
It does seem weird that Kieran doesn't have photos up of B&J the last few days, maybe the custody arrangements are changed to alternating 1 week with their mom, one week with their dad?

• Wow
Reactions: 5

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Ok so caught up
Makes zero sense for 2 kids of 4 to be removed from KH. Valentino isn’t even his child so if it was that serious it would be a police investigation before a SS one, and no way would the other 2 boys be with him. If you have children removed in an emergency order they don’t just take 2 of them and leave 2
Wondering does the fact that Michelle (I can't see the social having issues with her) is present for Valentino and Apollo make a difference and mean those 2 boys wouldn't be removed from the house? I know v little about social services so forgive my ignorance

Reactions: 5

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Sophie, you know and the world knows if that cunt had been granted full, even temporary, custody, it would be bleating all over social media. And IF the social services were involved neither Valentino or Apollo would be allowed to stay in the house. Plus Kieran wouldn't be on his social media plugging (pardon the pun) his charity football match or his Depop and Michelle would disappear too.
I'm no fan of Kierans, I know very little about him but he has ALWAYS been there for those children.
Say Hi to your sister from me and tell it I think it's a massive cunt.
P.S you look ridiculous in those glasses and you have the dress sense of a duvet.
Is it possible that if social services are involved, Kieran could have moved out to avoid there being an issue? Or Michelle and the boys could have moved out? And maybe they all met up at Hamleys the other night but didnt go home to the same house together?
Not sure that the depop or celeb football match would disappear.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
She’s been away. KH was alone with the other 2
So an emergency order would result in SS attending to remove children at risk, would be negligent to leave 2 kids there and take 2 if he was a risk to any of them. He’s either a risk to kids or he isn’t.
If KH was a risk MP would be expected to leave him and take her boys with her
Does Valentino stay with Kieran while she's away, or is his bio dad involved in his life?

Reactions: 3