Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmm.... I use to like Jennie Bond but she goes on to call her a good mum further down in the article and we all know that's a load of bollocks.

Katie Price was two different people in the I'm A Celeb jungle - says co-star | The Sun

Look at the way Kipper wears her trousers in comparison with Jennie... i.e. one of them is totally slutty, the other isn't...!

View attachment 1759700
My goodness, when you look at older photos of her you can see just how much she has changed her face with plastic surgery, her eyes still looked bigger there....now she always looks like she's screwing up her eyes, gurning and smelling a fart (and that's supposed to be her sexy photo posing facial expression, not to mention the cartoon eyebrows she has now too🥴🙄)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Something has gone on at KHs house and social services haven’t been letting the kids stay there. There is a video going round locally of something that went on in his home….I haven’t seen it with my own eyes but have been told about it by someone who has watched it. Loads of people locally know about it. I first heard about it a few weeks ago and have now heard that it’s the reason the kids are with KP.
Because I haven’t seen it myself I don’t think it’s fair to the people on the video to say ‘what I’ve been told’ is on there ..just in case the story has been embellished at all along the way. But safe to say what I have been told is not good at all I was very surprised by it and those little kids are screwed on both ends of their lives.
Just looking back on your previous posts, you have a lot to say ( not good) about Kieran. You’ve made comments before, negative, about his gym clients, him & Michelle etc. I will take what you say with a pinch of salt. Seems to be a set up . I apologise if I’m wrong, but I smell 🐂💩.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Ffs this woman needs locking up! She said KH was a rapist pedalo…what next, has she gone the Angelina route and said he’s hit one of the kids…nothing…nothing is too much for her, as long as she causes hurt and devastation. She needs bleeping sectioning!
Why was she never dealt with legally for making such awful accusations publically about KH?...that kind of accusations can ruin a person's life and reputation☹...

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Seems skanks up to her old but predictable tricks AGAIN, faking pap pics with sink boy making him out to be the lying manipulative bleep, causing trouble for her ex's because her relationship is in the crapper and she wants Christmas access to the kids when it's not her turn. She's losing the plot again and is going to pop at some point. 🤯

Reactions: 23
Look at that picture ... she looks NOTHING like Princess ... and nowadays NOTHING like herself
I never understand why the media say that princess is like Katie...princess has the same facial shape and features as Pete, and princess hair is natural blonde, Katie dyes hers...she is similar in looks to junior and both look very like Pete,

Reactions: 26
Just looking back on your previous posts, you have a lot to say ( not good) about Kieran. You’ve made comments before, negative, about his gym clients, him & Michelle etc. I will take what you say with a pinch of salt. Seems to be a set up . I apologise if I’m wrong, but I smell 🐂💩.
I totally agree with you @WillowTree21
Something is off with this and it’s always hearsay…..

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Interesting ... now this person has changed their settings so that you cant look at their profile to refer to any previous posts ... why would that be? 👃🐀

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Hmmmmmm......

Are Herbalife drinks good for you?

However, Herbalife meal replacement shakes are high in sugar and exceed this limit. Herbalife produces healthy protein shakes and bars, special supplements, and snacks to change your unhealthy eating habits. However, there is no proof so far that these products have any positive effect on your health.

Can I trust Herbalife products?

No. There are several side effects of the same. Also, any supplement that one uses should be prescribed by your physician or your Nutritionist after your Health Assessment only, and that too if necessary.
Don’t you need regular liver function tests if you take Herbalife stuff?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Why would they kiss and cuddle if they are supposed to be split up...I mean any normal person that had been cheated on and split up wouldn't be kissing and cuddling the cheater they split from🤷🏻‍♀️.....could it be that they haven't split and it's for attention and publicity to keep them in the headlines?🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I don't see how KP doing something dreadful to KH would result in her taking over custody? Unless she's lied about him and made accusations.
But now her domestic issues are back on the worrying list so where can those kids go now?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
@WillowTree21 I do believe @susiesoo
She's never had good things to say about KP either, but has just shared all is not as well as can be in the KH world.... Which a lot of us have speculated on.

Coolham is a small village.... Word would get about.

Interesting ... now this person has changed their settings so that you cant look at their profile to refer to any previous posts ... why would that be? 👃🐀
Probably because whenever they post negatively about KH, she always gets jumped on.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.