Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuming about another dog dying through her neglect 🤬🤬🤬 that vets it got took to, was already on the creditors list she owed money to. She’s only had that dog 5 minutes.
She is following a couple of pom dog breeders on Instagram

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Hi, recently found this thread and on my third thread trying to catch up but can someone please help me out with the names and initials, who is KFP and so on… someone please help ya gall out🤞🏻👏🏻
Read her Wiki top of the page,that will tell you all you want LL. KFP is Katie bleeping Price.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Fuming about another dog dying through her neglect 🤬🤬🤬 that vets it got took to, was already on the creditors list she owed money to. She’s only had that dog 5 minutes.
Honestly man this is absolutely taking the piss!!! This really upsets me. I am sitting here looking at my 3 dogs and they are part of my family, they depend on me for everything and I love them unconditionally and the love I get back from them, well you can't measure. She couldn't give a duck as she is too busy playing games with the press. I have no words.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Well,DC wonder what Crawl bleep would do if it was dear Sid.Does he stay at MM?😢

• Sad
Reactions: 26
ive just come to the conclusion that skank is just a lazy witch with everything
to much effort to make sure the pets cant escape (who would blame them )
cant be bothered to parent the kids
cant be bothered to help H get his weight down
cant be bothered to clean and tidy her own house
cant be bothered to cook
cant be bothered to do her own hair/makeup etc etc
cant be bothered to maintain the swimming pool/tennis court
cant be bothered to play with her kids
etc
etc
etc

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hi, recently found this thread and on my third thread trying to catch up but can someone please help me out with the names and initials, who is KFP and so on… someone please help ya gall out🤞🏻👏🏻
KFP :Katie fkn Price AFP : Amy Price, SFP, or Edna : Sophie Price KH: Kieran Hayler SB ; Sink Boy, also known as Carl Woods MP : Kierans partner Michelle . That's the main ones

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Honestly man this is absolutely taking the piss!!! This really upsets me. I am sitting here looking at my 3 dogs and they are part of my family, they depend on me for everything and I love them unconditionally and the love I get back from them, well you can't measure. She couldn't give a duck as she is too busy playing games with the press. I have no words.
I've got my spuddy here french bulldog who is ill with ear infection and scratching it so turned into skin infection all down side of his face... I've took week off work to nurse him after vet appointment cos he's my little baby...my two cats are consoling him by just giving him a sly swipe now and again to show their consideration.....!!!! Normally they all have a little scrap..pricey is a parasite who will one day get her just desserts....sure of it !

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I've got my spuddy here french bulldog who is ill with ear infection and scratching it so turned into skin infection all down side of his face... I've took week off work to nurse him after vet appointment cos he's my little baby...my two cats are consoling him by just giving him a sly swipe now and again to show their consideration.....!!!! Normally they all have a little scrap..pricey is a parasite who will one day get her just desserts....sure of it !
Only few weeks when I lost my beautiful boy Dave (avatar pic) I was and still so upset losing him,it’s empty with him not being with me.😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
No wonder the rotten old witch is keeping her head down - I hope she gets absolutely annihilated when she finally surfaces from under her stone.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.