Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ok, so believe that she didn't attend WW and the restaurant she went to yesterday with SB was in Horsham, as apparently someone saw them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Most garden centre restaurants dont stay open until the garden centre shuts & very rarely serve food like that late on, usually coffee & cakes only after about 4pm

Reactions: 18
Ok, so believe that she didn't attend WW and the restaurant she went to yesterday with SB was in Horsham, as apparently someone saw them.
Wonder why the eff they’re doing this break up stuff? 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Thing is - isn’t she banned from the kids’ school?!

I found this and was shocked. How sad! She missed Bunny’s first ever day at school and wasn’t even available for a FaceTime!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Thing is - isn’t she banned from the kids’ school?!

I found this and was shocked. How sad! She missed Bunny’s first ever day at school and wasn’t even available for a FaceTime!
That might have been later when she got banned. Same year 4th Sept when she showed herself up.

2018 https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/7243808/katie-price-banned-school-gates-haylers-girlfriend/

• Angry
Reactions: 12
What the duck is wrong with them. Who fakes a break up to the point of police involvement with the kids present. She needs locking up.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Mucho excitemento on Krusty watch, as sad face Cole did shock insta post that Skank admitted to er....being a skank by cheating on him innit.
Although, tbf, his trauma may have something to do with the effect on him of his Dads god awful taste in decor.It must be like living in a cloud of despair.
More gullible tattlers( me), believed him, others realised that the pair of them could lie to gold level Olympic standard.There is the possibility that they were spotted in Portsmouth, together being lovey dovey.So, jury is still out.
Radio silence from both on the subject since.
Meanwhile, the worst kept secret in the universe (ie AFPs lung transplant )is still a worst kept secret.
( potted recap)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What's WW? Weight Watchers?!

Down to Horsham for "crisis talks" and back to Daddy's?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thanks to @Cakeyface for the new thread!

Prev thread here:

Anyone care for a round up?
It’s lunch, so I have time to write a re-cap in my local cafe 😁

Sink-Boy made a sad video, whining that his Dolly had cheated, so he was out. The thread celebrated as many of us ( me included ) thought the fireworks would now commence. Some more jaded Tattlers said no no no, this is fake, sounds suss. As the next 24 hours unfolded these Tattlers appeared to be correct, and many of us who should know better admitted we’d been had (again) Police were accordingly called and it’s been said the two little ones witnessed a row. We’ve no idea about the truth of this.

They were then spotted by a random on Twitter as they served the despicable conniving couple. This appears to have been in Horsham (thanks DC) So we now know the sad video was all some fake story/game they are playing.

We now await the ridiculous story that will emerge as they announce they are back together. We all know they are too thick to come out of this without looking like absolute twats of the highest order. I for one am looking forward to the next BS story, there will be fall-out for them.

In all the excitement we all forget about Amy’s Op, the fake row maybe linked to Amy some of us believe. Let the next round of fun and games commence.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
What's WW? Weight Watchers?!

Down to Horsham for "crisis talks" and back to Daddy's?!
Sorry, Winterwonderland (Hyde Park) someone said they thought they saw her there yesterday, but apparently not. So I wonder whether she had the kids last night, as it was Wednesday.

It was the garden centre across the road she was at before slapgate2

Reactions: 19
Right, so if everyone is thinking the split was faked. What's all this stuff about her seeing men at Horsey shows and him meeting the family?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.