Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think maybe the Scum got whiff of that tweet about them being together ( probably saw it on here) and decided to make an article out of it complete with old photos?
Well if they are not paying it for any of her lies and crap they are going to lift whatever they can from other sources. Good on them! The less cash it gets the better IMO

Reactions: 21
So she said a while ago her Tiktok was hacked and when asked were they together, the response was “no” Fact is she commented on the story at the time.
But now stony silence and carrying on like nothing has happened. Again, she’s not defending SB, just like after slapgate1, it took months for her to say it wasn’t Carl and was trying to blame a woman, well she’s not around this time for her to try and be made a scapegoat.👊

Reactions: 31
And IF she was never attacked (slapgate1) why did she not have the interview corrected a couple of days after the incident, that she gave to New magazine about her baby launch? As usual her contradictions are 🐄 💩
37A329F3-742A-4E38-974D-F8648AA67749.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Lovely photo, Pete certainly traded up in every department with Emily. She’s very beautiful there, and such a lovely dress, unlike Skank who looked and acted on her day like something Pete found in the trash.

Have to say never liked Pete that much, thought him a cheesy one-hit wonder, he used to own a coffee shop in Brighton, me and my friends never went there as we thought it infringed on other independent coffee places, and didn’t want to support it. Think many people thought that. It went bust after a couple of years, eeeek, feel a bit bad about that these days, as he’s been quite dignified dealing with Skank’s constant abuse, and protected J & P from her worst behaviour and influence as best he can, think he’s ok now, he seems a decent bloke.

Might add I’m still in shock from the Pete has a weave revelation on the thread earlier. Here am I now, wondering if the weave was in place on his wedding day, always thought he had a good real head of hair. Checking out Pete’s weave will be my latest thing 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
Being with skanky is enough to make your barnet drop out like Spring rainfall.

Don't lift that wig too much skanky because it'll come off in your gnarled hands :ROFLMAO::poop:

in spring ,she had flowers covering her lady garden,perhaps for her christmas shoots she will cover her lady garden with holly and her camel toe with mistletoe........or fill her skank cavern with a christmas tree?
A tree like the one at Trafalgar Square - that would just about cover Wookey Hole
1669358365300.png

Santa’s grotto.
Santa's Grotty

Total scam, she promises the Nudiest experience ever, we’ve seen the leaks, just dated 90s poses, zero nudity, but you can pay £60 for a blurry video of her in a shower showing nowt.

Skank might as well post her OF stuff in Country Life magazine 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 1757634
But you do get a fully-filtered, finger-bitey pouty thing instead. Luyvverly!
Just what all the pervs want to pay for :ROFLMAO::poop:

Latest IG posts
Oh we had to have a reference to her Mentawl 'Elf didn't we? Going by those symptoms I reckon most of us must also be victims :)

By the way, why is Jett sitting in a lead coffin??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Well been 2 days since the gruesome twosome were spotted together 17hrs after the "breakup" video by sink boy, skanks not been seen but keeps posting old crap from Monday sink boys only posted some cryptic bollocks about if it's not on his platform it's not true, wonder if they've come up with a plausible explanation yet or are they just going to wing it and hope this tit storm blows over till they meet slymi rymi next week and probably duck off on holiday again.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So already has changed the first ’ hair replacement system’ TWO days! She knew how tit she looked. Must be getting freebies.
Whoever knew that a bleeping RUG was really called a "Hair Replacement System!

Its a RUG skanky, an Axminster or a Syrup - they are not a Hair Replacement System!
Just admit that your barnet is so bloody ropey that you have to wear a SYRUP these days :)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well been 2 days since the gruesome twosome were spotted together 17hrs after the "breakup" video by sink boy, skanks not been seen but keeps posting old crap from Monday sink boys only posted some cryptic bollocks about if it's not on his platform it's not true, wonder if they've come up with a plausible explanation yet or are they just going to wing it and hope this tit storm blows over till they meet slymi rymi next week and probably duck off on holiday again.
I reckon Bunny wrote all this break-up stuff. She's gone from nicking the old bag's phone to post rubbish on Tik Tok to creating this entire shitshow on her own!

FFS the Sun had better sign Bunny up as she's showing great enterprise as a Journalist and she's coming up to the correct age bracket too :)

That’s what I’m thinking her hair looks darker
Please remember it only takes her a second to slap on another syrup, et voilà! Noo 'air culla! :ROFLMAO:
Oh bugger, I should have said Hair Replacement System, not a SYRUP :)

LMFAO.

I (and a couple of others) commented about the filters on Lastudios post. They’ve deleted the post, reposted with comments off, and bizarrely DM’d me saying “Hi” and then unsent their message 😂😂😂😂😂 WTF.
View attachment 1758452View attachment 1758453
She will still look like Worzel Gummidge by sunday :)

Prob a freebie “ starting in a journey”. She’s scammed them
Do they think they'll get paid? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh the alleged operation.
It's NOT an 'alleged' operation. AFP had a lung transplant. Time will tell, now she's getting better. There will be loads of paid publicity stories. They're all waiting for the right time. The ' Christmas Miracle'.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Well up for school run, and check on the two twats latest BS on breaking news and find The Mirror are the only one so far running the Wank-Boy IG cryptic post, his ‘representatives’ have been contacted for comment, nothing back yet 😂

HaHa reckon they are going to try play-on with this spilt. I do think that they’ve been rumbled by being spotted in Horsham, and are floundering around with where to go next, whatever this game is it failed on day one. Oh the fun they’re probably going to brazen this bollox out, doubt anyone but the die-hard (few in number now) fans will believe it, oh Wank-Boy what a mess. Fun Friday incoming, also got Scarlett Lee and her Christmas tune out, no mention of Skanky so far on the socials with regard to that, the Christmas exploitation of a Christmas wish tune for Amy may not be a thing after all 😁

NO ONE BELIEVES A WORD EITHER OF YOU SAY….LIARS LIARS LIARS 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It's NOT an 'alleged' operation. AFP had a lung transplant. Time will tell, now she's getting better. There will be loads of paid publicity stories. They're all waiting for the right time. The ' Christmas Miracle'.
They'll have to wait for this tit storm the gruesome twosomes created to die down first Willow. 😀 Be interesting to hear what bollocks skank and the clan have come up with as the excuse of why skank went to Thailand knowing her mother was about to go into surgery. 🤔

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.