Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie will never be able to heal herself until she lets go of her desire for revenge.
Perfect.
You are bang on correct. She perceives herself as a thwarted victim. She should be on her knees thanking Emily and Michelle for raising her children in a safe happy environment.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Perfect.
You are bang on correct. She perceives herself as a thwarted victim. She should be on her knees thanking Emily and Michelle for raising her children in a safe happy environment.
But that would mean skanky admitting she's in the wrong and not a perfect mother, that the kids dad's and step mothers are doing a better job than her something a narcissist will not do.

Reactions: 19
Well I don't know what the hell is going on but something is! The vile skank is playing a game again and whether or not it pays off only time will tell. He does not look happy in those photos and they do look set up. She looks like a desperate teenager trying to hang on to her boyfriend. We have AFP in hospital which nobody has confirmed (even though we know she is) The mudslinging against Kieran has started again and she seems to have more custody than ever - which will not suit her drinking and drug habit.

WTF is going on!

Reactions: 34
One of the captions under one of the photos:

Over? It is not known who Carl accused Katie of cheating on him with. In addition Carl has now unfollowed the star on social media, while Katie deleted all traces of him from her Instagram.
She's still got a few pictures of the gormless prick on there if you scroll back far enough ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry, but WTF does she thinks she looks like ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
She thinks she's a bewwful young gel.... and she gets to 'stroll down the street' wearing that wonderful festive outfit (almost on a par with the plastic condom). I haven't stopped giggling yet and may need a visit to the bathroom in a minute....

• Haha
Reactions: 38
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
How can she walk in them with her poorly trotters.
What an absolute walking talking contradiction

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I agree with this, and I also think, contrary to popular opinion, is that he is actually besotted. That dreadful interview he did a while ago on TV, he was going on about โ€œwhat man wouldnโ€™t be swept away by herโ€. I do think that he had posters of her on his wall as a teenager and has fan thing going on. I also think he has got sucked into so many dramas itโ€™s hard to break free. Couple with what comes across as fairly low intelligence, I think he will find it hard to extricate himself from this highly manipulative woman. It takes a lot of time to break free from a narcissist.
I've always thought this too. He was in love with an idealised version of her he may have had. She, being a narc, lovebombed him with this idealised version of herself. I think that at the start whenever he has tried to leave she will bring out the 'rescue me' tit with tales of how men have treated her and how she's been abused, even the ultimate suicide card, or now as it has progressed to the, 'I'm calling the police and calling you an abuser' card whenever he objects to her cheating and wants to split, so the cycle continues. He seemed to believe her bullshit excuse about slapgate and blaming the Sun for the story. That's a typical narc thing, betraying you to others and then going back to you and blaming the third party.
The sighting of them together and her trying to kiss him looks like the typical narc abuse cycle. She called police on him (discard) but then called him up and promised to change or talk it over (hoovering him back). She then goes all out and tries love bombing again by planting her dentures on his face :sick: Run Sink Boy, Run!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.