Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Randomly remembered something.. didn't skanky send text messages to Andre begging to get back together? And when asked about it in an interview, she said she lost her phone so maybe whoever found the phone sent them to him "for a joke". 🙄
I think her lying habits started quite a while back! It's the only thing she's been consistent with!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

DC16

VIP Member
I'd like to believe that bear has been re-homed but seen as the story came from the famous source i can't help but think something has happened to him given skanks track record and the queenie incident when it said the dog got ran over on her driveway by a pizza delivery driver who when the GPS was checked went next door and didn't enter the MM, also suspicious that skank was out at the time and banned from driving but arrived home in the pink beast alone. 🤔
Upon realising the error, GPS tracking reveals she went straight to the correct address. Our driver remained on public roads and had no access to Ms. Price's land.

"Our driver holds a clean, valid EU driving license and maintains she did not hit an animal. She has voluntarily contacted the police but has been told no criminal charges are pending. We want to understand what happened and have asked Ms Price to share the CCTV to help our investigation."

They added: "Unfortunately, despite repeatedly requesting, we’re still unable to get a crime reference number or sight of the CCTV Katie mentioned, to help our investigation."

The last paragraph, very telling. The Bankruptcy court is still waiting for proof of Crime reference numbers for her 'stolen' jewellery etc.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

kirajodie

VIP Member
And there was a story where she said Alex stole from her and was selling the items on ebay. in the photos you could see bondage stuff SHE bought him. She is utterly vile, actively encourages people into doing stuff so that she can degrade and humiliate them later. Oh and again, she has accused an ex of theft from her after they split, change the record Pwicey :rolleyes:

View attachment 1588134

So scared of Alex she bought him whips?!

View attachment 1588144
Does she not realise if you give a gift to someone it legally becomes theirs. He can do what he wants with it

Trying to flog shit shaving products, what a filtered mess
KB's girlfriend put this up earlier , reminds me of someone, just cant think who

Attachments

• Haha

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
It's good she's at the diversity awards, there are people of colour, people with different sexual orientation, people with disabilities, people with restraining orders, drink driving convictions etc......................

• Haha

MoistPlinth

After my last post where I was devastated that I wouldn’t be able to see KFP at the horse show thing at Ardingly next week I have been blessed! Beauteous day! I was in Sainsburys in Horsham where I spy a man, so handsome and tattooed, my heart fluttered at his gorgeousness. I spied tattoos on his arms. Could it be? Could it really be him? I looked down the aisle of the shop. An angelic beauty with long flowing blonde locks was there. I was stunned! Amazed! My lucky day had arrived! KFP & SB doing their shopping! They had a trolley each, his had homely items like throws in, hers had fruit and other food stuffs. She looked soooooo sexy in the grey furry gilet and absolutely fantastic moon boots, he looked so handsome in whatever clothes he had on. Woohoo! I love it! Do you love it? You love it, don’t you!
This has been the best day of my life. I’m crying as I type this……

• Haha
  • Wow

okeep

VIP Member
I haven’t been keeping up to date with anything at all to do with her for ages.
But I suppose by now she’s done everything she’s said she would?
In which case,
She’ll be happily married and settled as an earth mother of five of her own children and assorted Nigerian orphans.
Have won the Eurovision Song Contest.
Qualified as a paramedic and a nurse on the side.
Not touched drink or drugs for years.
Singing at funerals with that incredible voice of hers.
All this and more whilst still looking eighteen years old with the body of a Goddess.
How wonderful a life she must have now having silenced all her jellus haterz with her success story.
Am I right?
Hi Maggie, Yes all that has happened, A few things you missed, She said she tried to hang herself but saw her kids faces , and recovered, well that’s a lie, how would she recognise them ? Harvey is down to 11stone because like she said” Carl always works out in the gym with him” They are happily married, Don’t tell me you missed the wedding? Like nothing you’ve seen before, in Vegas, They live in a Big house Carl bought, £800,000 I Believe , and he built a hut in the garden as an extension for Harvey, partners in a successful child wear company with her sister, Got a pink Ferrari, can’t believe the haters didn’t they volunteer to administer covid vaccines? She’s paid all her creditors back , and does a lot of service for the community, Carls got a Big car lot in Horsham, Christ you’ve missed so much , you should pop in more often ,
P.s the Best news, she’s releasing a new album

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
So ... I just had a look on Ozzy Turds Hair Instagram page .... no sign of Kipper or Jessica Alves ... looks like the freebie boat has sailed ... lets be honest neither of them are good adverts for his work so if the extensions / wigs were free in exchange for some media attention he has thought better of it ... Alves hair is lace front wigs and I wouldnt say his are anything special, she has a limited appeal / market in terms of advertising them and as for Kipper ... well ... her hair is in a terrible state - no one is going to go to him for extensions based on the ways her hair looks are they !!! Kipper will be on the hair beg again very soon ....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Surely when you see yourself has some gorgeous, sexy looking 20 year old, when in fact your seen by the general public has a mishapen middle aged, woman, who has ruined her looks through surgery, and now looks older than your years. When your laughed at and ridiculed on a daily basis. How can you be so deluded to not realise it’s time to retire, and move on.
When all you have is one trick, getting your tits out and opening your legs to anything with a pulse, how do you move on?
It's not as if she's capable of stimulating conversation or a mensa candidate.
Just exhibitionism at the lowest level, so when the looks have gone South with the comedy norks all you have left is fake story telling at an ever increasingly unbelievable level of ridicule.
Put that together with a 'source's (SFP) and heavily filtered and photoshopped pictures of non reality combined with lazy journalism and the outcome is the continuing shit fest of articles about non events and lies.

Reactions: 35
Proof, if ever it was needed, that these writer numpty's have never met the people they write this rubbish about, let alone have researched anything.
It's beginning to get annoying now, the multi outlet glorification of Skanky and her 'fabulous' looks and figure.
She's fucking hideous.
Surely when you see yourself has some gorgeous, sexy looking 20 year old, when in fact your seen by the general public has a mishapen middle aged, woman, who has ruined her looks through surgery, and now looks older than your years. When your laughed at and ridiculed on a daily basis. How can you be so deluded to not realise it’s time to retire, and move on.

rlilly

I personally think Katie has a beautiful singing voice and is a fantastic mother to all 5 of her children. Clearly her exes are evil and have somehow brain washed eveyone with more than one brain cell to think shes a lazy, lying narcissist. I do hope King Charles introduces Knighthoods for women especially for dear Katie.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyway back to reality and not weird Katie delusional world.....Katie is in fact a lazy, lying, drunk driving, overly filtered, illiterate, clearly deluded, terrible singer, no shame, can't be single for longer than 5 minutes, ridiculous looking fake tits, hilarious eyebrows, can't close her mouth because of weird face surgery...stupid big turkey teeth, oh and a terrible mother. Have I missed anything out my lovely Krusties?

• Haha
  • Heart
Screen Shot 2022-09-18 at 16.53.53.png

Does anyone see the pattern here? After they split she said Alex was into weird sexual stuff ( even though she bought him bondage gear as gifts)
She accused Kieran of ....Savile-type interests. She also tries to humiliate them through demeaning their genitalia. She is also fixated on them betraying them and this is all decades ago. To me she never went 'downhill' with SB, it's the same exact person, repeating the same exact behaviours. I wouldn't even be surprised if she was the one with weird perversions, seeing as she lives in opposite land.

• Heart
  • Haha