Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have the article listed as princess sharing the snap , usually it would be KP. Not sure if she would be entitled to a payment if taken from her IG but its princesses IG it was taken from

What again, think that would be about the 5th try
Was going to rewrite a Christmas song for her got it partly started then realised i would ruin a classic :)

last year i told you a lie,the very next day the courts made me pay,this year to save me from harm i told you something different.

Once bitten twice shy but the public still believe my lie

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Tracksuit Twins have picked their outfits for their exclusive New Years Party ... its so exclusive its just going to be them and a backgrid photographer taking pictures of them in an airport pretending to fly 1st class somewhere ... oh, & they aren't old Ghetto Blasters - they are a super expensive PRICEYWOODS suitcase and man bag

1663676514935.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Because 100% this NEVER EVER happened. My friend was police officer & worked on 'Babes in the Wood case. It was utterly shocking. The police would never have acted in the way KFP has said (well, various different accounts of this story by her anyway). What KFP does, is picks up on stories ( Caroline Flack - Mental health/suicide being example), then twists them to it having happened to her. No doubt something will have happened about someone being held at gun point or similar re her South Africa fantasy too. Her & the family are CON artists & fantasists. Can't believe a thing that comes out of their mouths, especially KFP.
Also remember there was no DNA testing at that point in history as it hadn’t been invented-although they could’ve seized to look for semen (grim) if that is what is being implied. I just wish journalists were more responsible and asked proper questions. None of it is credible imo

Reactions: 19
Another belter from KP. Discussing the royal family she claims that Princess Anne invited her to Buckingham Palace for afternoon tea. She tells how she wants to discuss horses with KP. Wonder if she was trying to get a discount for all the lovely merchandise on KP Equestrian, or maybe not
princess anne is an olympic medalist for riding horses,shes a princess, so has had the best of everything from goods to tutoring,there is NOTHING she needs to know or learn from skanky and shes most certainly, NOT interested in skankys crappy tatty horse range or fake pearl adorned tracksuits

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Got broken into again in February 2021 but this time the thieves helped her out and tidied up a bit notice the big pile of crap in the middle of the kitchen still there from July 2020 and the water damage. 🤣🤣🤣
Taps left running by burglars ... Riiiight ... every burglar I have ever known (I have worked in prisons so, quite a few) has had a wash or bath during the burglary ... they always work that into the plan 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Was going to rewrite a Christmas song for her got it partly started then realised i would ruin a classic :)

last year i told you a lie,the very next day the courts made me pay,this year to save me from harm i told you something different.

We did the 12 days of Christmas last year, it was funny

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

'This Christmas, I'll give you a fart - then send it to someone speshul'

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And there was a story where she said Alex stole from her and was selling the items on ebay. in the photos you could see bondage stuff SHE bought him. She is utterly vile, actively encourages people into doing stuff so that she can degrade and humiliate them later. Oh and again, she has accused an ex of theft from her after they split, change the record Pwicey :rolleyes:

View attachment 1588134

So scared of Alex she bought him whips?!

View attachment 1588144
I thought that was a picture of her tattooed arm 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Oh, SinkBoy smells, SinkBoy smells
Stinking all the way
Oh what fun it is to fart in a jar on Christmas Day

That's the chorus for 'Jingle Bells' if anyone else wants join in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’d be scared to get a Christmas gift from either of them. From KP it would probably be a ‘mystery box’ containing thrush-inducing ‘Scented’ bath products. If you got a mystery box from FartWank you’d be scared to open it in case it actually did contain farts. Surprise! I LOVE IT! Wooohoooo!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Also remember there was no DNA testing at that point in history as it hadn’t been invented-although they could’ve seized to look for semen (grim) if that is what is being implied. I just wish journalists were more responsible and asked proper questions. None of it is credible imo
AFP as we know is some really shite mother.:poop::poop: Not only was KFP supposed to have had things happen to her by a man, when 6 or 7 - (we all know it's bollx), after that, she was again put at risk, with her mothers knowledge, by a photographer! https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/...o-drugged-models-drinks-when-she-was-just-13/
Quite honestly I don't know where all these lie's come from. She must be the most unluckiest person on the planet. And then supposedly 'raped' in front of a film crew & her kids in S. Africa.
Then she wants to make friends with someone in prison as a pedalo https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/pweirdo-footie-ace-adam-johnson-7878637 -
But this final story, made me laugh. She even pi$$ed off the Travellers with her driving ! https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/travellers-accuse-katie-price-being-1753961 :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
AFP as we know is some really shite mother.:poop::poop: Not only was KFP supposed to have had things happen to her by a man, when 6 or 7 - (we all know it's bollx), after that, she was again put at risk, with her mothers knowledge, by a photographer! https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/...o-drugged-models-drinks-when-she-was-just-13/
Quite honestly I don't know where all these lie's come from. She must be the most unluckiest person on the planet. And then supposedly 'raped' in front of a film crew & her kids in S. Africa.
Then she wants to make friends with someone in prison as a pedalo https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/pweirdo-footie-ace-adam-johnson-7878637 -
But this final story, made me laugh. She even pi$$ed off the Travellers with her driving ! https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/travellers-accuse-katie-price-being-1753961 :LOL:
It comes to something when even the do-as-yer-likeys complain about it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Kipper the Snowman
Was a miserable Lying soul
With a load of tatts and a blurred out nose
And two eyes made out of Coal

Kipper
the Snowman
Is a nasty cow they say
She snorts loads of snow and her children know
She is always on holiday

Kipper the Snowman
Knew the sun was hot Turkey way
So she said, Let's run, and we'll have some fun
Before I have to go away

Kipper the Snowman
Had to hurry on her way
But she waved good-bye, saying, "Don't you cry
I'll be back again some day!"

1663678549104.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Taps left running by burglars ... Riiiight ... every burglar I have ever known (I have worked in prisons so, quite a few) has had a wash or bath during the burglary ... they always work that into the plan 😂 😂 😂
In defenice of the water running thing. Happened to me, sort of. I had horrible next door neighbours who were evicted. They left their bathroom taps on in an attempt to flood my bedroom on the other side of the wall. It didn’t work because their bathroom floor was slanted away from the wall.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
that last one hahaha, the gypsy was" hoping she was looking for a bit of rough",mate she is bleeping rough,NO one is rougher than her,just be thankful and pray to God, that she never did you, because shes filthy and you could have caught something. travellers/gypsys are spotlessly clean and they wouldnt want her infecting their camp. :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Off topic but look at these lovely flowers Mr. Bargain bought me for my birthday. . He doesn't usually buy me flowers.
Today is going be a normal day in the life of Pricey and its going to be about me me me 😂😂😂
And so much more meaningful than the fake 'cost £10,000' flowers that Skanky supposedly got for Valentines day last year but in reality were just to pose with on the doorstep before the florist took them off to the next Z lister willing to help them advertise!

She had been watching too many Home Alone' reruns obviously!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.