Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
HI my lovlies 🤗 still watching and waiting for that vile bloody stinking piece of pen that is KP’s glorious downfall xx

Her whole ’career’ has been based on lies
Yep. And I found it.

Which friends? And what kind of a joke would that be? And why wouldn't you be more outraged at something like this, if it wasn't true?

She's been a rotten, horrible liar from the beginning but has constantly said crap like:
I'm not a liar. (Yes you are)
The truth always come out and I'm proven right. (That's the opposite, it's usually you proven wrong)
I'm an honest person. (Selling stories about your exes and details of your surgery doesn't make you an honest person! It means you have no boundaries or self respect)
Don't believe everything you read. (Does that include your own words, skanky??)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

tracey3871

VIP Member
Might just be my imagination but i seem to remember a story claiming one of skanks priory stays lasted an hour or so until she walked out because her room smelt of cabbage. 🥴

Found it i knew i wasn't going skanky brained 🥴🥴

Found it i knew i wasn't going skanky brained 🥴🥴
Right, so, that proves to me that Kipper was admitted to the Addiction Treatment Program at Priory ... I ran that program in a couple of different Priorys ... Phones are confiscated so patients cannot contact drug dealers to arrange drops ... They are not confiscated from psychiatric patients, only from addiction patients. I will agree that the room probably smelled rotten ... Priory buy listed buildings, they look great on the outside but inside everything is done on the cheap ... They are like 1970s nursing homes ... No mod cons... It's a money making business run on a shoestring ... The ink is barely dry on the counselors qualification certificates... They pay peanuts because their name carries weight on your CV ... No staff stay long

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member

Was so traumatised by the robbery (I'm not calling it a carjack or hijack) that she got Backgrid in to take pictures and laughing and joking about it. :mad:

• Angry
  • Haha

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Ask yourself a question Carl why are you still with it, she’s shagging other guys behind your back, your never going to become a celebrity off its back, because she’s a hated has been now. In fact if you want a celebrity career you would be better off leaving and then just tell all the shit you know about her. At least you would get some kind of notoriety for being the one that finally finished the Price off.
He stays with her because he as thick as shit, believes all her lies/trauma's especially about her ex's hence why he thinks he's the best boyfriend she's ever had. (I've already said he's thick)
He's on the "frontline" ( that always makes me giggle. Fecking tosser)
God knows what MH problems she's spun him.
Did I mention he's thick as shit

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm late today as been busy before holiday tomorrow, will do some catching up and leave a pic here in the meantime 🥰😀 x

Resizer_16636996263301.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
S
‘It’s all done by smoke and mirrors’.. winding us up re him & KFP’s silly little games? Also, what the fuck is he wearing 😂😂😂
Speaking of smoke & mirrors let's pop your real face on shall we Carol ... Aaah yes, that's better ...

I’ve told this before. It’s the most boring tea ever. But he did my fences after a storm around 20 years ago. Although I knew who he was step dad to, it was never mentioned. I grew up in Brighton and in my day saw her out loads of times. Albeit only from afar. She frequented helsiniki’s if I recall..? I Once saw a load of paps in Churchill sq car park and asked who they were waiting for-yep the skank. I live not far the from the house PA rented after they split never saw him but driving past the paps would be waiting outside. Lastly, I worked for St Dunstans (care home) again many moons ago when skanky was starting out and her nan worked in the laundry. I assume she was AFP’s mum. She was very proud and would show off the page 3 pics whenever skank was in them.

On a side note. Where exactly in Brighton did she grow up? I always thought it was Patcham but she went to Blatchington Mill..? 🤔

Does he think he’s the fonz? 🤣
If he does he hasn't managed it ... I don't think Fonzie has anything to worry about 🤦‍♀️🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
On her tiktok she asks him why they’re going, he replies cos I’m a winner, she says no you’re presenting an award.
Arrgghhh so when H is winning an award or presenting one she's got to be there on stage cackling look at me me me for self promotion,,but when it's H's catwalk show and all he does is walk up and down and there's no chance of her stealing the limelight she fucked off on holiday for surgery/tattoos and left someone else to deal with it,,, such a devoted caring mother fucking not. Bye Felicia you cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
'I'm a very loyal woman' wahaaahahahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..
funny all your men have 'small willies' has it never occurred to her that it's her with a minge like a dustbin lid..

Always the victim 🙄
Yeah really loyal..shagging 2 men at once, texting other guys when married or in a relationship, currently still chasing an egg. Always a guy on the back burner, her words. Says she was disappointed men sold stories on her, but she writes tell all books. You just couldn’t make it up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
She has the most screwed up brain ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Wow

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Can imagine skank using the thick as shit defence at the BH,, "miss Price you owe £3,550,000 from Jordan plc how do you carry on earning and spending but have paid nothing to your creditors" Price " well I didn't think i owed any money because i'm not Jordan anymore".

• Haha
  • Wow

kirajodie

VIP Member
Quite right DC. BUT it's 100% a pack of lie's as we well know. I really want someone who was there to clarify this. AND to say her kids were there too, when she was strangely 'raped', is F'ing terrible. It goes to show, liars do need good memories, because this story has been changed & embellished so much, as time goes by. She really is as low as they get.
I noticed the papers have changed the headline from KP was raped at gunpoint, to KP says she was raped at gunpoint

• Haha
  • Wow

Mrs Merkin

I mean , she was average looking at best .
somehow she got herself involved with other minor celebs & created this yawnsome dated 90s persona.

Fucked lots of people , took ridiculous amounts of cocaine with ppl , clearly had much dirt on people as a result

She is a whore . A celeb fucking prostitute . Nobody of note has any time for her. Surely even somebody of her limited intellect can see this ?

Where are all the kind words of her celeb exes during her mentawl elwf issues?
Her zleb mates?
She is pure scum , a pariah , a figure of derision , a cunt , a germ , disgusting, repugnant embarrassment of a woman .

Or a person .
Loathsome .
Yay !!! Also not forgetting that she is a vile cheating animal murdering lying surreptitious evil scummy prozzie smelly scabby putrid evasive addictive druggy non maternal narc - (please add to list my lovelies) xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Speaking of Christmas and Pete going off to Australia how about this for a Christmas song for skank...
""It'll be lonely this Christmas with only sink boy to hold.""
""It'll be lonely this Christmas with out the kids to exploit and stories to be sold.""
""It'll be cold cold cold in the mansion with no one to hold this Christmas."" 🎄☃🤶
Christmas time, snorting a line
No children here cus I don't have a dime
SinkBoy's in the bathroom
I'm facetiming the kids
Gonna snort another line and get off my tits

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Off topic but look at these lovely flowers Mr. Bargain bought me for my birthday. . He doesn't usually buy me flowers.
Today is going be a normal day in the life of Pricey and its going to be about me me me 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
Also wouldn’t you be shitting yourself if “Scotland Yard” (I thought she lived in Surrey, not met police area, so this is bullshit too) came round and there was a credible attempt at kidnap. She copies the Kardashes and Beckhams. If this was real you’d be so scared, not leaving Harvey with neighbours
She wishes someone would kidnap Harvey - imagine the attention it would get her!
Dream on you vile cow, you are NOT Kim K or the Beckhams. You are a washed up, past it ex glamour model who ran out of steam years ago and only remain somewhat relevant by your made up bollocks, shit parenting, and amount of dick you've had. You're boring, past it and a major embarrassment to your 5 kids. Nothing more than a well known chav. End of!

• Heart
  • Haha

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Let’s just all take a moment to appreciate the entertainment value of these photos….
hilarious, where do we start!
Absolute state of them. 😂😂 It makes me howl that she wears those boots purely for attention, how desperate do you have to be. It makes me cringe.

• Haha