Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
After my last post where I was devastated that I wouldn’t be able to see KFP at the horse show thing at Ardingly next week I have been blessed! Beauteous day! I was in Sainsburys in Horsham where I spy a man, so handsome and tattooed, my heart fluttered at his gorgeousness. I spied tattoos on his arms. Could it be? Could it really be him? I looked down the aisle of the shop. An angelic beauty with long flowing blonde locks was there. I was stunned! Amazed! My lucky day had arrived! KFP & SB doing their shopping! They had a trolley each, his had homely items like throws in, hers had fruit and other food stuffs. She looked soooooo sexy in the grey furry gilet and absolutely fantastic moon boots, he looked so handsome in whatever clothes he had on. Woohoo! I love it! Do you love it? You love it, don’t you!
This has been the best day of my life. I’m crying as I type this……
im devastated because i always thought his trolley would have veet for men (if you ever have a spare time in your life, look up the amazon reviews for veet for men,hysterical:ROFLMAO:),cabbage (for his bottled farts),polony (for his underpant shots),dove soap (because all men seem to like dove soap),a pork pie (cos she cant cook) and condoms (cos he dont want to knock her up) and painkillers (cos she gives him a headache) and her trolley would include mirrors (the more the better,got to get that good side,any side really,best to practice to find any fucking side that looks nearly normal, never mind good),balloons (lots and lots of balloons,in all colours but mostly pink,she likes pink,especially barbie pink bescause shes a fecking middle aged woman who wants to appear 16 going on 17) talc (for the chaffing of the moon boots,her thighs,the rubbing of others flesh while shagging) 12 eggs (representing future conquests,good times,one night stands,10 minuite escapes from the one etc)......best make that 3 dozen,crandberryjuice and natural yoghert ( excellent for thrush),5 potnoodles,5 packets of crisps,a large bottle of coke (sugarfree, harveys on a diet) ,5 freshcream donuts (thats the kids weekly tea sorted) ,some porrige oats for a homemade face mask and some cheese sauce for the fridge.....

Is it a pattern now that's emerging? She wore the head bandage at one awards show and recently the boots have had a couple of outings. As you say they wouldn't offer any benefit, from what I know when you've had pins and metal supports in surgery they hold the bones up, no need for braces or supports on the outside, I was told that after surgery and your muscles need to build strength again. Could it be that her cosmetic surgeries are no longer getting her enough attention and she feels the need to add some sort of medical equipment to her look to compensate now? Sounds ridiculous but then again, she is. I wonder what's next, being wheeled in on a full hospital bed or with a drip?
shes already taking a drip with her,carl is the name

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Who writes this absolute shite? Its so wrong it's actually funny.
Proof, if ever it was needed, that these writer numpty's have never met the people they write this rubbish about, let alone have researched anything.
It's beginning to get annoying now, the multi outlet glorification of Skanky and her 'fabulous' looks and figure.
She's fucking hideous.

• Heart

Whl1994

VIP Member
No mention of junior being there,,,the boots, sink boy, H, the awards all got a mention but junior got left out of the article wonder why.
Are they blind?? Princess is the double of her dad. How can that girl look like someone who's face has been surgically changed and botched a gazillion times??

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Your welcome and have a nice break in NYC ❤
Thank you very much 😊🥰 xx Love Pom ❤💖💕🥰🤗😘 xx

Katie decided to top up her tan 😀 x...

Resizer_16500434270481.jpg

Have a lovely holiday, pom 💖 xx
Thank you very much too Staples 🥰😀 xx Love Pom 💖🤗❤🥰💕😘 xx

Aww Pom that is so special and fitting for today... glad to see you with our beautiful Queen. Xxx
:love:🥰😘😍🥰:m
Thank you 😊💖💖❤🤗🥰💕😘 xx.
I thought it be a nice pic with the queen laughing. It was emotional watching the funeral today, but it was all nicely done . I'm glad I've made my Queen Pom pics now, and kept them all. Love Pom ❤💖🥰💕🤗😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I really can't see how they can even call it a carjacking (or as KP also says a hijack) They didn't take the car, it was a robbery (if even that) by the SIX men with guns 3 guys (one with an Adidas hoodie) with NO weapons. When will someone report the TRUTH.
Quite right DC. BUT it's 100% a pack of lie's as we well know. I really want someone who was there to clarify this. AND to say her kids were there too, when she was strangely 'raped', is F'ing terrible. It goes to show, liars do need good memories, because this story has been changed & embellished so much, as time goes by. She really is as low as they get.

DC16

VIP Member
Or an amputation 😂
And her feet/legs amputated when she broke them!

• Haha
  • Sick

WillowTree21

VIP Member
the Scums ban on scum lasted 3 weeks suppose they'll be paying Sophie the source double for every story and picture now to make up for lost earnings.

New article from Peter, saying he's moving 'family' to Australia! It doesn't state exact names, but one assumes it means ALL of them..... Shite to hit the fan in 3, 2 1. Won't actually bother KFP though, as she hardly see's her kids anyway. So any fuss she make's will just be for paid publicity. Of course, the 'poorly' mum will be mentioned too.

• Wow
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
But she’s all healed from her traumas, despite having been in the Priory 36535 times for PTSD and been having weekly therapy since 2018, she has learnt not to fire back on social media, she counts to 10 and it all disappears. 🙄 2022 is a drama free year for Pricey 🫢

Poor kitten 😡

View attachment 1592744
View attachment 1592752
What's happened to Hagrid, the bald cat? She had 2 of those sphynx cats originally and one died (nothing new there). Then she had the 2 rag doll cats that she supposedly got 'rid' of. And the black & white cat. Where has that gone? Disgusting she's allowed to get any new pets after so many people signed the petition. RSPCA do NOTHING. Plus, she's so often on holiday, who will look after these 'pets'? So many times she's moved & left cats living in stables of the old houses. She's so bloody arrogant. Clearly believes she will keep MM after next bankruptcy, hearing otherwise why would she keep getting more animals? She's a disgusting individual It make's me very very angry & so sad for these poor creatures.

• Angry
  • Sad

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
She's told so many lies over the years that I wouldn't be surprised if she made miscarriages up for sympathy and attention.

Seesaw

Chatty Member
South Africa is a country with serious crime and corruption problems and the police force has a poor reputation. They're overworked, underpaid and demoralised. I wouldn't expect a response.
The video I posted of the police chief after the robbery says that tourism is vital for them and it's important to keep the public dafe and reasured. The African media have already started commenting on it. Fingers crossed, worth a shot. If not I'll contact other departments lol

• Heart

mrspig99

VIP Member
Absolute state of them. 😂😂 It makes me howl that she wears those boots purely for attention, how desperate do you have to be. It makes me cringe.
As someone who currently is wearing one of those boots for a broken ankle I can tell you now they are NOT comfortable! I really don't understand why she is wearing them, they are for protection following surgery or broken bones. If her feet 'hurt' these will not help that! A sensible pair of flat shoes would be far better. I take mine off whenever I get the chance and only wear it when I have to. My foot actually swells up more after I have been wearing it. I am also following my doctor's instructions to the letter regarding staying off my foot etc as I want to heal as soon as possible. Maybe if she had followed her doctors instructions she wouldn't now be in 'so much pain'. And if she was in pain no way would she have been able to walk around Chessington like she did a few weeks ago with the boots on!

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Dig some digging and the only story i could find about a Brighton park assault was 1986 guy sexually assaulted two girls and strangled them,, but you'd think if that happened a year or so later than skanks alleged assault the police would have gone back and interviewed skank, her friends, Amy and any other parent for a description,,maybe skank read about this crime and thought she'd use it for sympathy skanks pinched stories before off others for some headlines.
Because 100% this NEVER EVER happened. My friend was police officer & worked on 'Babes in the Wood case. It was utterly shocking. The police would never have acted in the way KFP has said (well, various different accounts of this story by her anyway). What KFP does, is picks up on stories ( Caroline Flack - Mental health/suicide being example), then twists them to it having happened to her. No doubt something will have happened about someone being held at gun point or similar re her South Africa fantasy too. Her & the family are CON artists & fantasists. Can't believe a thing that comes out of their mouths, especially KFP.

• Sad
  • Heart