Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the skank bleep stopped selling all of her tat, bath bombs, clothes etc?
She hides them on the Facebook Stories now, probably thinks her illicit #ads breaking the bankruptcy rules, won't get noticed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I personally think Katie has a beautiful singing voice and is a fantastic mother to all 5 of her children. Clearly her exes are evil and have somehow brain washed eveyone with more than one brain cell to think shes a lazy, lying narcissist. I do hope King Charles introduces Knighthoods for women especially for dear Katie.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyway back to reality and not weird Katie delusional world.....Katie is in fact a lazy, lying, drunk driving, overly filtered, illiterate, clearly deluded, terrible singer, no shame, can't be single for longer than 5 minutes, ridiculous looking fake tits, hilarious eyebrows, can't close her mouth because of weird face surgery...stupid big turkey teeth, oh and a terrible mother. Have I missed anything out my lovely Krusties?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This is the load of crap author Anna Bechtel, rather fetching don't you think?
View attachment 1580401
Get those eyebrows! LOL

Who writes this absolute shite? Its so wrong it's actually funny.
This stupid bint lives in Connecticut USA! WTF does she know about skanky anyway? Nothing apparently seeing as she's glorifying this old Ho as a fitness freak when in fact its a bedgraggled old cokehead?
* This dumbarse is fresh from University clutching her degree so not much different to the 12 year olds writing their garbage in the media here

Can we track her down and refer her to the wikis??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I personally think Katie has a beautiful singing voice and is a fantastic mother to all 5 of her children. Clearly her exes are evil and have somehow brain washed eveyone with more than one brain cell to think shes a lazy, lying narcissist. I do hope King Charles introduces Knighthoods for women especially for dear Katie.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyway back to reality and not weird Katie delusional world.....Katie is in fact a lazy, lying, drunk driving, overly filtered, illiterate, clearly deluded, terrible singer, no shame, can't be single for longer than 5 minutes, ridiculous looking fake tits, hilarious eyebrows, can't close her mouth because of weird face surgery...stupid big turkey teeth, oh and a terrible mother. Have I missed anything out my lovely Krusties?
Only thing i can add is bullying herpes riddled druggie slut. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is the load of crap author Anna Bechtel, rather fetching don't you think?
View attachment 1580401
Especially when you consider thats the picture of herself she chose to go out into the public domain ... its like Jeremy Kyles guests ... I always used to look at them and think you are on national TV and thats the best you can look ...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Get those eyebrows! LOL

This stupid bint lives in Connecticut USA! WTF does she know about skanky anyway? Nothing apparently seeing as she's glorifying this old Ho as a fitness freak when in fact its a bedgraggled old cokehead?
* This dumbarse is fresh from University clutching her degree so not much different to the 12 year olds writing their garbage in the media here

Can we track her down and refer her to the wikis??
Can we really be bothered? The woman can barely string a sentence together, I doubt she can read one

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Or the bathrooms alive with the sound of wanking 🎶😘
Singing it in my head now 😖
Can't wait for the 'lonely 🐏:poop:'

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes....she's a bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So ... I just had a look on Ozzy Turds Hair Instagram page .... no sign of Kipper or Jessica Alves ... looks like the freebie boat has sailed ... lets be honest neither of them are good adverts for his work so if the extensions / wigs were free in exchange for some media attention he has thought better of it ... Alves hair is lace front wigs and I wouldnt say his are anything special, she has a limited appeal / market in terms of advertising them and as for Kipper ... well ... her hair is in a terrible state - no one is going to go to him for extensions based on the ways her hair looks are they !!! Kipper will be on the hair beg again very soon ....
He came to his senses then…

Is Rick Live (career dead), encouraging another go at this little venture 🤔

She could probably give this another go? 🤷

Well if anything can raise the dead, (to tell her to shut the duck up) its Katie Price’s voice. Singing and speaking tbf.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Price, like many others, works with a personal trainer to help her get in shape. Price works with Kevin Foster Wiltshire. Wiltshire opened up about the socialite to The Sun in 2017. "She's a pretty tough cookie and works hard," he said."
if you want to see how lazy she really is watch the episodes [ well 1 and a tiny bit of 2] and you get too see her pathetic efforts to basically take the money and get off the show asap..celeb sas is on more 4 for your delights
This is a lie. It is a known fact that Katie Price has never been in the same country let alone the same room with a personal trainer.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.