Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never thought I could despise these two any more than I do already but seeing David Beckham waiting in the queue yesterday to see the Queen is so humbling and what do these two muppets do … pictures of the pair of them looking absolutely filthy dirty with Harvey , did they even need to be there at all ? I’m sure Harvey has plenty people to take him .
Absolutely lowest of the low the pair of them. .
Yes she needs to be there for her yearly 'look what a good mum I am' photos!

Ring off again
Ring off but SB is there with her. Talk about mixed messages!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
And why is crawl holding H like that? Laying claim? Best Dad eva and all that.
He don't want the cash cow escaping

Who stole his socks?
Downsized from the rolled up tea towel 😂

Were you crying as you wrote this..? 🤣🤣🤣

Stupid cunts

Sorry @Pisspotshow I’m reading backwards and pinched your line ☺😍

Do you think she squeezes into too small clothes which then pushes out her bloat? Or is she just a bleep? 😂😂😂😂😂

Actually, I wonder what dress size she buys? She must be a uk 20 on top and 10 on the bottom? Fml!! why am I even asking?! 🤣
Perfect Asda George Clothing sizes 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe she's hiding! She's been contacted about the discrepancy over the robbery/rape thing
Could be busy hiding from the South African media. They've asked for her about the discrepancy in the fake rape bullshit story 😂
Polite way of saying you are a lying cow. News 24 is unsure if it is the same incident she is talking about.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Absolute state of them. 😂😂 It makes me howl that she wears those boots purely for attention, how desperate do you have to be. It makes me cringe.
As someone who currently is wearing one of those boots for a broken ankle I can tell you now they are NOT comfortable! I really don't understand why she is wearing them, they are for protection following surgery or broken bones. If her feet 'hurt' these will not help that! A sensible pair of flat shoes would be far better. I take mine off whenever I get the chance and only wear it when I have to. My foot actually swells up more after I have been wearing it. I am also following my doctor's instructions to the letter regarding staying off my foot etc as I want to heal as soon as possible. Maybe if she had followed her doctors instructions she wouldn't now be in 'so much pain'. And if she was in pain no way would she have been able to walk around Chessington like she did a few weeks ago with the boots on!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wouldn't it be nice if she's in the news for lying. I've been busy 😂
I've sent an email to the police department telling them krusty the clown is making money from them by ruining the tourism industry 😂
shes bleeping mental,end of

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As someone who currently is wearing one of those boots for a broken ankle I can tell you now they are NOT comfortable! I really don't understand why she is wearing them, they are for protection following surgery or broken bones. If her feet 'hurt' these will not help that! A sensible pair of flat shoes would be far better. I take mine off whenever I get the chance and only wear it when I have to. My foot actually swells up more after I have been wearing it. I am also following my doctor's instructions to the letter regarding staying off my foot etc as I want to heal as soon as possible. Maybe if she had followed her doctors instructions she wouldn't now be in 'so much pain'. And if she was in pain no way would she have been able to walk around Chessington like she did a few weeks ago with the boots on!
shes not in pain,her trotters are fine,its all for show and sympathy and a few columns in the papers, hashtag#anystorywilldo# moneyinthecoffers#wankforournextholidaysinkboy#petesatwat#myfaceisfallingoff #gofundmenextsurgery/mutalation

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I bet he said she was the worst case of denial he had ever seen but she will have ignored the bits that don't bolster up her fantasy version of reality. It reminds me of when my dad was sent to group therapy on the NHS, after his entire adult life of being a very difficult person (aka having a personality disorder) and finally agreeing to get help after being utterly awful to a few family members. He went for 2 sessions and said 'I'm not going there again, they're all mad'. Erm yes dad, I wonder why they sent you there :rolleyes:😂. The complete lack of self-awareness with some people means they will probably never be treated properly.
That sounds a bit like my mum who didn't want to go to a seniors club as it was all' old people there', she was 88 at the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Katie and Cole are at the awards..Cole in his extra long clown shoes and Katie only managed to dress in half of her RoboCop gear 😄😄😄 x.

Resizer_16634306697241.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
View attachment 1584781

The sad thing is, Harvey looks afraid of him, didn’t want to hold Sinkboy’s hand, and wanky has just grabbed hold of his arm.
Carol is looking skinny ... Not in a good way ... Too much powder ??? Also, his actual face on show without filters which is amusingly nothing like his instasham or OF pics 🤣🤣

I bet he said she was the worst case of denial he had ever seen but she will have ignored the bits that don't bolster up her fantasy version of reality. It reminds me of when my dad was sent to group therapy on the NHS, after his entire adult life of being a very difficult person (aka having a personality disorder) and finally agreeing to get help after being utterly awful to a few family members. He went for 2 sessions and said 'I'm not going there again, they're all mad'. Erm yes dad, I wonder why they sent you there :rolleyes:😂. The complete lack of self-awareness with some people means they will probably never be treated properly.
In addiction treatment we say DENIAL stands for DON'T EVEN KNOW I AM LYING

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She is clueless she bought these for sympathy impact pictures nothing more and because they are cheap
braces to help pain and corrective surgery can be easily a grand for one
as you said these are to protect after injury they offer no orthopaedic help
no doctor or orthotics department would have given these or told her to wear them to help with her ankles especially wearing 2 at a time with no walking sticks or crutches
she can't even fake being disabled right :mad:
wait a minute she isn't disabled she had an injury and fully recovered
might have slight pain sometimes in bad weather but self inflicted pain because of wearing stupid shoes does not gain you sympathy in the real world from real people who do suffer genuinely
sorry price you used Harvey for far to many years for your own gains and that has come to an end
your pathetic attempt to grasp any sympathy for your self inflicted problems has virtually ran out but you just don't want to accept it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve just been going over old Sun stories for the last 4 years, it’s just a constant rinse and repeat. I’m looking for stories in her own words, videos, interviews etc, not ‘source’ stories. Constantly saying how she doesn’t do drugs or drink, but then in her own words saying (and pictures) how she has done both. Her Priory dates for January 2020 just don’t add up at all.
PTSD treatment since 2017 and supposed weekly therapy treatment even since then. Every time after treatment she says she is back to herself. It’s one big con to get her out of trouble… the spreadsheet is still being compiled 😩👍

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
The awards background has been photoshopped 😀 x This is what they really attended 😄🤭...

Resizer_16634329031321.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
After my last post where I was devastated that I wouldn’t be able to see KFP at the horse show thing at Ardingly next week I have been blessed! Beauteous day! I was in Sainsburys in Horsham where I spy a man, so handsome and tattooed, my heart fluttered at his gorgeousness. I spied tattoos on his arms. Could it be? Could it really be him? I looked down the aisle of the shop. An angelic beauty with long flowing blonde locks was there. I was stunned! Amazed! My lucky day had arrived! KFP & SB doing their shopping! They had a trolley each, his had homely items like throws in, hers had fruit and other food stuffs. She looked soooooo sexy in the grey furry gilet and absolutely fantastic moon boots, he looked so handsome in whatever clothes he had on. Woohoo! I love it! Do you love it? You love it, don’t you!
This has been the best day of my life. I’m crying as I type this……

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.