Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when do people in the UK need money for operations? The NHS would cover post-miscarriage complications.

Reactions: 24
Another belter from KP. Discussing the royal family she claims that Princess Anne invited her to Buckingham Palace for afternoon tea. She tells how she wants to discuss horses with KP. Wonder if she was trying to get a discount for all the lovely merchandise on KP Equestrian, or maybe not

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
On the miscarriage/ abortion topic , this is from her first book. The first BF at 15, who she made wait 5 mths to sleep with, 3 mths before she kissed him another 2 mths till sex hahhahaha. In true KP fashion she actually contradicts that in another article and says a month .Strangely his mum never liked her, threatened to throw battery acid in her face within a month of knowing her . If she had a miscarriage why did PP need get money off him for an op, liar ,liar springs to mind
'I'm a very loyal woman' wahaaahahahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..
funny all your men have 'small willies' has it never occurred to her that it's her with a minge like a dustbin lid..

Always the victim 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
'I'm a very loyal woman' wahaaahahahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..
funny all your men have 'small willies' has it never occurred to her that it's her with a minge like a dustbin lid..

Always the victim 🙄
Yeah really loyal..shagging 2 men at once, texting other guys when married or in a relationship, currently still chasing an egg. Always a guy on the back burner, her words. Says she was disappointed men sold stories on her, but she writes tell all books. You just couldn’t make it up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
She has the most screwed up brain ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I was reading about narcissists and how they lie constantly because they only care about 'winning' whatever they want at the time. They can go off and lie to someone else and say the complete opposite if it gets them something from that person. The truth never matters it's all about getting what they want at the time.
All this talk of pregnancies I remembered about the narc in my family having mysterious pregnancies when her husband was thinking of leaving and taking photos in front of maternity ward signs and then claiming miscarriages. It's like they all follow a script!

Screen Shot 2022-09-18 at 15.41.31.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Surprised to see junior, suppose he will want to keep up with his family . Seems only meet ups with mum now are at AFP'S
I get the impression he only goes along when its at his grandparents house, he seems to have a good relationship with them and SFP. Support for Princess too really, I always think of all the kids its P who deals with her mothers tit the most.

Reactions: 27
Another belter from KP. Discussing the royal family she claims that Princess Anne invited her to Buckingham Palace for afternoon tea. She tells how she wants to discuss horses with KP. Wonder if she was trying to get a discount for all the lovely merchandise on KP Equestrian, or maybe not
I can just see Anne wearing those jodphurs with the horseshoes on the arse and a punk hoodie emblazoned with KP Ekwestryan. Her horse will also be sporting a damned fine pink rug with matching pink dressings................................

What's that I hear? Ah its Prince Philip turning in his grave............

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wonder if South Africa will get brought up at the dinner table today
You don't suspect head of the clan terminal Amy will have a word with J&P "my grandchildren your mother my daughter has got herself into some tit telling lies it would make me very happy if you my grandchildren would if anyone asks lie aswell" 🤔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
“I’m a very loyal woman”

I have a relative who is diagnosed BPD and I suspect has NPD and she talks exactly like this.
Ie “I am because I say I am”

Other narc thought processes:

I am what I say I am
What you see isn’t real
Look at everything I’ve done for you
I do so much good but it goes unnoticed
I’m the victim

On the miscarriage/ abortion topic , this is from her first book. The first BF at 15, who she made wait 5 mths to sleep with, 3 mths before she kissed him another 2 mths till sex hahhahaha. In true KP fashion she actually contradicts that in another article and says a month .Strangely his mum never liked her, threatened to throw battery acid in her face within a month of knowing her . If she had a miscarriage why did PP need get money off him for an op, liar ,liar springs to mind
I’ve all ways seen pwicy is a Sheela-na-gig. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure they're not impressed at all Helena. But she knows they are not allowed to speak out so she does and says what she likes. 😡

I think she broke her heels but she lied about how the injury happened, where it happened and lied/exaggerated the injuries after (like you said).

Apparently liars only focus on the teeny bit of truth in the story to convince others and themselves.
Skanky does it all the time.
Like when asked about the rape, she said she wasn't lying and instead of saying something about how horrific is was to have her body violated that way or how painful it was or anything about what the men did to her (she's not one to back away from detail when it suits her), she just said it was scary being held at gunpoint.
When Rebekah Vardy was asked if she revealed the stories on Rooney, she focused on all the abuse she got online and how upset she was.
There are other examples which I can't think of at the moment but that's what liars do.
If I was the surgeon who operated on her I would refuse to see her anymore seeing as she never follows post op instructions and is making it look like he didn't do a good job. Especially when she wanted to film him which he clearly didn't want to be part of.

This is one article...
Given how many times she has actually had kids, miscarried, had abortions etc she must spend most of her life pregnant! Strange she hasn't managed it yet with SB who she is so desperate to have kids with.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
“I’m a very loyal woman”

I have a relative who is diagnosed BPD and I suspect has NPD and she talks exactly like this.
Ie “I am because I say I am”

Other narc thought processes:

I am what I say I am
What you see isn’t real
Look at everything I’ve done for you
I do so much good but it goes unnoticed
I’m the victim
Yes, whatever they say is the truth. the one I know goes on about family Loyalty, it's when they want people to put up with their abuse. They can do whatever they like and everyone else should be 100% loyal. All the stuff she said to the Sun about not being able to cheat because Cole was in control was to fool Sinkboy I think, to make him think she was loyal.

• Haha
OMG I havent had cheese on toast for years! You have made me really fancy some now!
Airfryer cheese on toast is AMAZING ... Slice of bread
.. spread grated cheese on top ... 3-4 mins ... Done ... You will thank me !!! 🤣🤣 To stay in track ... Kipper couldn't manage it 🤣🤣🤣

I own horses & have no interest in discussing them with Kipper ... Princess Anne won't have any idea who she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Screen Shot 2022-09-18 at 16.53.53.png

Does anyone see the pattern here? After they split she said Alex was into weird sexual stuff ( even though she bought him bondage gear as gifts)
She accused Kieran of ....Savile-type interests. She also tries to humiliate them through demeaning their genitalia. She is also fixated on them betraying them and this is all decades ago. To me she never went 'downhill' with SB, it's the same exact person, repeating the same exact behaviours. I wouldn't even be surprised if she was the one with weird perversions, seeing as she lives in opposite land.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I can just see Anne wearing those jodphurs with the horseshoes on the arse and a punk hoodie emblazoned with KP Ekwestryan. Her horse will also be sporting a damned fine pink rug with matching pink dressings................................

What's that I hear? Ah its Prince Philip turning in his grave............
I have a vision in my head of KP sitting opposite the princess and giving it ME ME ME woo hoo woo hoo , me again, and the look on Anne's face

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1587916

Does anyone see the pattern here? After they split she said Alex was into weird sexual stuff ( even though she bought him bondage gear as gifts)
She accused Kieran of ....Savile-type interests. She also tries to humiliate them through demeaning their genitalia. She is also fixated on them betraying them and this is all decades ago. To me she never went 'downhill' with SB, it's the same exact person, repeating the same exact behaviours. I wouldn't even be surprised if she was the one with weird perversions, seeing as she lives in opposite land.
She also said it about Jeff and there was another guy called Kieran shortly after him she found weird 🙄

“Katie was talking loudly to friends and any fans who came up to her, saying ‘Oh, I hate him, he cheated on me, he’s on borrowed time ’KP is always going on about how men have cheated on her....but let's take a reminder of her history....(of what we know) ;) Please feel free to add to this list

On the Annie Mac Podcast she said: I STARTED SELF MEDICATED ON COKE, NOT DRINK. NEVER IN MY WHOLE CAREER, NEVER HAVE I TOUCHED IT (COKE) BEEN INVOLVED WITH IT...

Scott Sullivan: Got with Pete
Pete:. Got pregnant by Andrew Gould and had an abortion (yet she claims it was miscarriage) Took Coke
Was seeing both Leandro and Riise at the same time, cheated on Riise with one of his mates (in her autobiography)
Kieran: Was texting Tom Zanetti behind his back
Alex Adderson: cheated on him with Kris and did the I Love coke video
Kris: Stated on her TV program she had cheated on him twice (Charles Drury, Charles said she was seeing other men behind his back, took coke)
SB: Texting Princess about wanting to get back with Kris and meeting/texting her new Egg.... Took Coke

These are all her OWN bad choices to cheat on her man....she treats men just as bad as she says they treat her, if not worse.
So an update on this…
We also have her losing her virginity to Jeff Bloch Miscarriage/abortion Jeff was doing drugs she suspected and Katie had learnt to drive at 16 and was driving illegally 😡 he also was abusive to her. Gary B was kinky and had a foul temper, also cheating on her.
Warren engaged to her also r4ped her?
Miscarriage with Kris, Miscarriage with Kieran 4 days before she found out K was cheating. Miscarried with Dane, made a sex tape. Tried to abort Harvey 3 times Dwight cheated on her. Ralph is useless in bed. Took GG’s virginity.
Alex had IVFbut said sex was scary with him as her room had been changed into a sex dungeon. Charles D gave her 1/10
Riise was like a pneumatic drill.
Kieran was a multi sex cheat who she said had mental problems from his childhood and a sex addiction.

Her dad had a mental breakdown, her step dad had a sex addiction and was accused of r4ping someone.

Surprised she wasn't pregnant and miscarried by SA guys 🤷🏻‍♀️She really does know how to pick them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I was hoping that Peter might make a statement on behalf of his kids regards the SA carjacking incident, as it does not look good on him as a parent regards his children witnessing their mother been sexually assaulted then carrying on with the planned trip regardless. I do understand Peter generally avoids interaction but her lies involve his kids too so if it were me I would want to get the truth out & set the story straight.
Princess & Junior are now old enough to see how toxic their mother is, the SA lies just show she has absolutely no morals or boundaries & will drag her kids into her ridiculous lies. I can’t imagine how it’s affected them seeing the lies their mother is spouting, imagine all their peers in school asking them about it too.
Exactly! I know the exes don't want to get into slanging matches with her as doubtless it would just make their interactions with her even more difficult but I really don't understand why they just let her say all these ridiculous lies unchallenged. Same with the whole broken feet incident, P and J were both there on that holiday and presumably there when she had the accident, yet again have never said a word about it. Same with the media. We have shown on here how easy it is to find the previous reports of things such as the SA incident and see the inconsistencies yet the media never bothers to fact check these things themselves. It's totally baffling.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.