Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Randomly remembered something.. didn't skanky send text messages to Andre begging to get back together? And when asked about it in an interview, she said she lost her phone so maybe whoever found the phone sent them to him "for a joke". šŸ™„
I think her lying habits started quite a while back! It's the only thing she's been consistent with!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
HI my lovlies šŸ¤— still watching and waiting for that vile bloody stinking piece of pen that is KPā€™s glorious downfall xx

Randomly remembered something.. didn't skanky send text messages to Andre begging to get back together? And when asked about it in an interview, she said she lost her phone so maybe whoever found the phone sent them to him "for a joke". šŸ™„
I think her lying habits started quite a while back! It's the only thing she's been consistent with!
Her whole ā€™careerā€™ has been based on lies

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oo errr, The Skum is sticking the knife in..

Jeeeeeeeez. She is absolutely unrecognisable from the girl in this photo with the Gladiator Ace. We all know sheā€™s destroyed her looks but seeing her so fresh faced really makes it sink in. Ah, there we are with a Sink again šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jeeeeeeeez. She is absolutely unrecognisable from the girl in this photo with the Gladiator Ace. We all know sheā€™s destroyed her looks but seeing her so fresh faced really makes it sink in. Ah, there we are with a Sink again šŸ˜†
Screenshot_20220915-233323_Samsung Internet.jpg

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Screenshot_20220915-233825_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I mean , she was average looking at best .
somehow she got herself involved with other minor celebs & created this yawnsome dated 90s persona.

Fucked lots of people , took ridiculous amounts of cocaine with ppl , clearly had much dirt on people as a result

She is a bleep . A celeb bleeping prostitute . Nobody of note has any time for her. Surely even somebody of her limited intellect can see this ?

Where are all the kind words of her celeb exes during her mentawl elwf issues?
Her zleb mates?
She is pure scum , a pariah , a figure of derision , a bleep , a germ , disgusting, repugnant embarrassment of a woman .

Or a person .
Loathsome .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
My gran is better looking at this stage than Katie. Canā€™t stand her, pathetic driving under the influence.

Remember that video of her with no teeth. Mother of god, Iā€™m no oil paint but at least my teeth are healthy and all my own.

Last edited:
  • Haha
somehow she got herself involved with other minor celebs & created this yawnsome dated 90s persona.

Fucked lots of people , took ridiculous amounts of cocaine with ppl , clearly had much dirt on people as a result

She is a bleep . A celeb bleeping prostitute . Nobody of note has any time for her. Surely even somebody of her limited intellect can see this ?

Her zleb mates?
She is pure scum , a pariah , a figure of derision , a bleep , a germ , disgusting, repugnant embarrassment of a woman .

Or a person .
Loathsome .
Go you! Summed it all up in a nutshell x

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Her zleb mates?

Or a person .
Loathsome .
Yay !!! Also not forgetting that she is a vile cheating animal murdering lying surreptitious evil scummy prozzie smelly scabby putrid evasive addictive druggy non maternal narc - (please add to list my lovelies) xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Her zleb mates?

Or a person .
Loathsome .
dont hold back :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
What a pile of absolute hogwash.... The article doesn't mention the diet of McDonalds and chips at all.... or asparagus....

Honestly a personal trainer šŸ™ˆ the poor guy would be snuffed out when she bent over or opened her legsšŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢. More like a personal dealer, personal std clinic and a cheap personal turkish surgeon she fucks for her cheap man surgery.

dont hold back :ROFLMAO:
Lovely words lol it could also be her uleogy šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Small crumbs of comfort Krusties, If you read the article DC posted , well spotted DC by the way, No matter how bad your country is nobody likes it when someone slags it off , especially when itā€™s a blatant lie, and the SA press donā€™t fawn over her like our lickspittles, Brilliant article, demolition job,
Mentioned rehab for drink and drugs, which she denied. Losing custody of her kids, etc, etc, very subtle you can see the journalist has got the hump,
Donā€™t you wish our journalists could be more honest and print the bleeding truth? All we seem to get is split rumours, showing of her lovely curves in a swim suit, printing everything theyā€™re fed, we having been crying out for years for a reporter with integrity and guts, Sometimes there is a light in the darkness, Google , Mucky Mansion review , channel 4 should be better than this, the Telegraph , one person with some Brains, Few and far between im afraid
Now I thought Journalism was getting The Troof out there?
If they want to tell lies for a living then they ought to write FICTION instead

Kipper gives an account of her spending at upcoming BH šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Thats her opening gambit for the Bankruptcy Hearing :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
HI my lovlies šŸ¤— still watching and waiting for that vile bloody stinking piece of pen that is KPā€™s glorious downfall xx

Her whole ā€™careerā€™ has been based on lies
Yep. And I found it.

Which friends? And what kind of a joke would that be? And why wouldn't you be more outraged at something like this, if it wasn't true?

She's been a rotten, horrible liar from the beginning but has constantly said crap like:
I'm not a liar. (Yes you are)
The truth always come out and I'm proven right. (That's the opposite, it's usually you proven wrong)
I'm an honest person. (Selling stories about your exes and details of your surgery doesn't make you an honest person! It means you have no boundaries or self respect)
Don't believe everything you read. (Does that include your own words, skanky??)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Her zleb mates?

Or a person .
Loathsome .
Lovely words lol it could also be her uleogy šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Carl isnā€™t following her but heā€™s still following KP Equestrian šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oo errr, The Skum is sticking the knife in..

Oh God. When she finds out he's a preacher she'll be contacting him so they can be a double act. He can conduct the funeral service & she can sing the songs! What a terrible though. He has been very gracious about her in this article, more so than she was about him. Another 'victim' of her & AFP.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.