Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm..... you'd think she'd sort of realise, wouldn't you...?!!

'In 2010, she released a single called Free to Love Again, which limped in at No.60 in the charts.
And she tried again in 2017, with her single I Got U, but again had very little success.
She admitted at the time she had very little support for her musical dreams - and even her manager did not want her to relaunch her pop career.'
bleeping hell now I wonder why!’The Hills are alive with Skanky’ 😬😬😬😬🤢

Have you not noticed that she hardly ever posts pics of herself in a bath or shower? She never uses a bathroom 🤢
Only when trying to flog those fakebathbombs that give you frush.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Erm..... you'd think she'd sort of realise, wouldn't you...?!!

'In 2010, she released a single called Free to Love Again, which limped in at No.60 in the charts.
And she tried again in 2017, with her single I Got U, but again had very little success.
She admitted at the time she had very little support for her musical dreams - and even her manager did not want her to relaunch her pop career.'
Its the same delusion that makes her think she still looks 20 ... is a size 6 ... that she has great hair ... that the filtered pictures are actually how she looks ... that every bloke fancies her ... that every boyfriend is 'the one' ... that everyone else is to blame for her mistakes ... that everyone believes she tells the truth ... that she is still a big name celebrity ... and on ... and on it goes ...

bleeping hell now I wonder why!’The Hills are alive with Skanky’ 😬😬😬😬🤢

1663251167435.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So ... I just had a look on Ozzy Turds Hair Instagram page .... no sign of Kipper or Jessica Alves ... looks like the freebie boat has sailed ... lets be honest neither of them are good adverts for his work so if the extensions / wigs were free in exchange for some media attention he has thought better of it ... Alves hair is lace front wigs and I wouldnt say his are anything special, she has a limited appeal / market in terms of advertising them and as for Kipper ... well ... her hair is in a terrible state - no one is going to go to him for extensions based on the ways her hair looks are they !!! Kipper will be on the hair beg again very soon ....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Have you not noticed that she hardly ever posts pics of herself in a bath or shower? She never uses a bathroom 🤢
All you ever see is her waving her hand about over one of her luverly barf bombs ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
All you ever see is her waving her hand about over one of her luverly barf bombs ;)
The only time Kipper will get in the shower or bath now is if someone is around to wash her ... she does nothing for herself does she ... its reaching the point where Carol might have to power wash her outside ...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm still here, a little thing called work is taking up my time 😇, oh and the Katie Price lies spreadsheet that I'm working on! :ROFLMAO:
I wonder if Smillie Kylie has still got the weekly visits to Harvey spreadsheet? ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The only time Kipper will get in the shower or bath now is if someone is around to wash her ... she does nothing for herself does she ... its reaching the point where Carol might have to power wash her outside ...

Funny you should say that, there's a video of Cole giving the unfiltered Skank a good scrub because the smell of her got too ripe. They used pseudonyms to make the search harder. Go to 1.30 mins. Beware, not pretty.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm going to be on tenterhooks on monday now, hoping KP doesn't do an Elton john, and that under the flag her majesty is not in one of those pink sparkly things
i think we are going to get a picture and news article on monday or after with " when harvey met the queen" and the article will be heartwarming and will move us to tears..and fans at the end will all be saying the same thing...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Has the skank bleep stopped selling all of her tat, bath bombs, clothes etc?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
In interesting news "one out Europe's biggest money launderers has been arrested in Malaga Spain on Monday" hope the gruesome twosome weren't taking a suitcase of £10's and £20's out to be washed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.