Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Well done @Poppy123! On the winning title! Carry on lovely Krusties 👍

Oops....I thanked the wrong person.....sorry 🙈
Congratulations @Rosiecosy on the winning title 👍💐

Aaaaaaand I forgot the add the link again 🙈

Christie Brinkley 68, Katie Price 44. Not much to say really is there?

Recap: Skanky's a cunt, Crawl is too, telling more lies & looking like poo 💩

What next for our favourite heroine & all round top successful celebrity? She has bravely shared alllllll her trauma's. Everything is obviously VERY true & definitely DID happen 😁 of course we DO believe her 👍

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

DC16

VIP Member
I’ve just been going over old Sun stories for the last 4 years, it’s just a constant rinse and repeat. I’m looking for stories in her own words, videos, interviews etc, not ‘source’ stories. Constantly saying how she doesn’t do drugs or drink, but then in her own words saying (and pictures) how she has done both. Her Priory dates for January 2020 just don’t add up at all.
PTSD treatment since 2017 and supposed weekly therapy treatment even since then. Every time after treatment she says she is back to herself. It’s one big con to get her out of trouble… the spreadsheet is still being compiled 😩👍

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Stan Butler

VIP Member
If anyone's interested you can find The Things trauma and me me me me on Disney+ just scroll down and it's in the children's section renamed Pinocchio. 😀

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Katie and Cole are at the awards..Cole in his extra long clown shoes and Katie only managed to dress in half of her RoboCop gear 😄😄😄 x.

Resizer_16634306697241.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

okeep

VIP Member
Like a lot of you been watching the Funeral, reading about it , Not into celebrity but saw Penny Lancaster, who is a special Constable was policing crowds, All the Money she’s got, wants to put something back, what a difference between her and that other self serving old Trollop, can’t think of one decent thing she’s ever done that hasn’t been self promoting, Just made me think

• Heart

pepe le pew

VIP Member
The thing with journalists today is most of them are trying to scratch out a living stuffing the Sun and Mail’s sidebars of shame. All of them under the age of 25. The media doesn’t allow them anywhere near real news, so they are reduced to create narratives for Pricey, Westbrooke, KatOna, Alves et Al.
They have no historical knowledge of these bints. They just cut and paste and slap it on the internet and hope it gets likes.
Twenty years ago the Sun would have researched the shit out of Priceys rape claims, then torn her to pieces with the truth on Sundays News Of the World.
There is no journalism.
There are only lies, obfuscation and bullpoop. Welcome to the generation of ‘I can’t wire a plug”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

DC16

VIP Member
This is a great post.. never fail to deliver @DC16 👏❤

Does KFP smoke? I didn’t think she did.
And on searching through stories also had miscarriages with Kieran and Kris. (Said she was taking anxiety medication, Valium)
obviously there was also Dane Bowers too and another baby loss.
When she lost the one with Kris she said she had more than 3.
Again the reports on her Priory stay early 2020, seem to be documented as January, but she was regularly out drinking then and going on holidays. I think it would of been more Feb/March, as she came on social media and only came back on for Mother’s Day.
July 18 one article states she is seen for the first time since admitting she snorted Coke, calls KH mentally abusive, also did an interview to say she was having therapy following the SA robbery.
Sep 18 checks into the Priory as a day patient, Oct 18 meets up with AA for a couple of nights out, then gets arrested for drink driving, goes back into the Priory (says she storms out after 24 hours) but then goes back in, but days later meets Harvey to go to a nail bar with paps, and then her mum with the film crew.
In November 18 there is an article on how after her marriage ended to PA she wanted to drive into a wall at Harvey’s nursery and kill herself,
March 19 says she is feeling herself again.
May 19 a friend says she is close to a breakdown.
Nov 19 seen out boozing. Dec 19 sends death threats to CD.
Jan 20 several boozy nights outs, including the Alps, trip to Spain.
Feb 20 seen outside the Priory for a Psych test, says she is fine. Dog dies followed by a boozy night out that evening, make up masterclasses acting erratically. (Caroline Flack then takes her own life) Valentines dinner, shortly after this she disappears, so I think this is another Priory visit for PTSD, but out in time for Celeb SAS on the TV 🙄 My crazy life gets aired and she says she has been an in patient and she talks to Rick Live on the program. She also says she needs therapy for the rest of her life. She says in an exclusive interview with the Mirror, she booked in and didn’t want to leave as she was having suicidal thoughts.
May 2020 says she’s been 3 months sober. On the Annie Mac podcast in 2021 says she has turned her life round, she had a mental breakdown, planned her suicide but didn’t do it. Stayed in 5 weeks. Doesn’t drink anymore. Room check every 15 minutes. Blah blah blah.

So why has this last visit to the Priory 2021 fixed her, is it because all her court cases have disappeared? What is so different? Yet all the other visits to the Priory for PTSD and weekly therapy didn’t work.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
Just sashaying by to enquire if they’re still boring. Yes? Have I missed anything. Thought not.
*closes door*

• Haha
Reactions: 39

DC16

VIP Member
May 2020:
She told New! Magazine: "I hate the fact I let these men in the past break me and destroy me and mentally abuse me.
"But now I'm so much better. Before I would jump into relationships and I was needy without thinking about whether it was the right relationship.
"But now I've sorted myself out and I'm more assertive.
"I know what I want and I wouldn't just jump into a relationship."

June 2020: she met the only and only SB 🤔 that’s been going well….

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Why take him to places like that it's not that he has a freaking clue to what's going on or gets any enjoyment from it
does he actually ask when am i going to be paraded again on stage mum for your benefit
just like the pointless holidays to Thailand and other foreign countries with him i don't think for one minute it's for his benefit as he is totally unaware and unable to comprehend holiday surroundings and anything he can do in a foreign country he can do here with less stress and disruption
i just think she tags him along to get special treatment having a special needs person with her nothing more :cry::mad:
It's like the other kids getting dragged around to nail bars and appearing in stupid Tiktok videos plastered in makeup and filtered. When did you last see her going to watch Jett play football, going to a soft play centre, going to a family day out in a kid friendly environment, etc. When did she last make a roast or a lasagne and have all the kids gathered round the table eating a healthy meal. When did she last do colouring or crafts with the children.

She is laziness and selfishness personified and never makes an effort to do something that her kids might enjoy, it always has to be what SHE wants. The 'amazing mother' plaudits make me sick

I've criticised aspects of Kieran's lifestyle and ads involving the kids a few times, but he does all of the above actually investing time in his kids and nurturing their talents and hobbies, because he cares.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Katie Price singing at funerals sounds like a terrible idea. She’s got a voice that would reanimate corpses because they’d be so desperate to get away from it.

• Haha