Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubylips

VIP Member
On another note iv'e tried again to download trauma and me and it seems to be not available anywhere now or is it just the sites i go to
anyone here know any site to get from or is it just only if you pay not catch up
cheers

Reactions: 7

Minty_socks

VIP Member

New article from Peter, saying he's moving 'family' to Australia! It doesn't state exact names, but one assumes it means ALL of them..... Shite to hit the fan in 3, 2 1. Won't actually bother KFP though, as she hardly see's her kids anyway. So any fuss she make's will just be for paid publicity. Of course, the 'poorly' mum will be mentioned too.
Don't forget Harvey!

• Sad
Reactions: 7

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Does PP Fencing have a reputation for good quality work? I never got the impression the family were badly off even pre Jordan.

Reactions: 5

emmaw28

VIP Member
On another note iv'e tried again to download trauma and me and it seems to be not available anywhere now or is it just the sites i go to
anyone here know any site to get from or is it just only if you pay not catch up
cheers
It’s on Sky if you have it?

Reactions: 4

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
AFP was out in Angmering couple of weeks ago drinking with friends. No tank with her. Only come's out for the sympathy pictures when with KFP. Whole family CON artists. Clearly SFP, AFP & Mr PP Fencing enable KFP's behaviours & lie themselves. As someone said earlier. AFP thinks she's a celeb herself & on the gravy train of KFP.
Where in Angmering was she? It's a cute little village

Reactions: 3