Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1587916

Does anyone see the pattern here? After they split she said Alex was into weird sexual stuff ( even though she bought him bondage gear as gifts)
She accused Kieran of ....Savile-type interests. She also tries to humiliate them through demeaning their genitalia. She is also fixated on them betraying them and this is all decades ago. To me she never went 'downhill' with SB, it's the same exact person, repeating the same exact behaviours. I wouldn't even be surprised if she was the one with weird perversions, seeing as she lives in opposite land.
'I hate the way both sold stories on me, I' d never do that', next sentence she talks about their cock size....... She's not of this planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m not even sure they are real rocker boots, I think they may have been modified so that she can walk in them like a normal pair of boots. I’ve never known anyone to be able to walk normally in them without a stick for support. They are just for show and pity me pictures.
The previous ones she had were covered in bling, now theses ones don't have any on them. Where are the old blinged up ones? https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/12962903/katie-price-bedazzled-foot-casts-maldives-carl-woods/

We all know she just uses them as a sympathy ploy nothing else
the correct way to use these boots it not to bear weight on the foot/ankle it is protecting and if needed use a walking stick or crutches
seeing this muppet has put one on each foot and no support she will be causing more pain and damage for herself :p:p
not that any medical person would have told her to use these in the first place especially on both feet and with no additional support
caught out again skanky :rolleyes:

Exactly. I have a boot but am not allowed to put any weight on it at all so either have to use crutches or a knee scooter ( I have the scooter as I struggled with crutches). When I had surgery on my foot a few years ago I had a boot then that I could walk in, but that was because I had a pin in my foot and it was for protection while it healed as much as anything. They are a pain in the ass. My doctor has said as Long as I am at home resting I don't need to wear it so I spend most of the day without it off. If I am going out or if my grandson or dog are coming over I put it on for protection. I get far more pain when I am wearing it than when I don't.

Another oldie but a goodie. This is 2018. She told the crowd she was pregnant FGS!

Dear Lord the state of that!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
You don't suspect head of the clan terminal Amy will have a word with J&P "my grandchildren your mother my daughter has got herself into some tit telling lies it would make me very happy if you my grandchildren would if anyone asks lie aswell" 🤔
think that was asked a few years ago ,

Reactions: 12
Real Carol Vs filtered Carol ... This is why you aren't a model matey ... Kipper was NEVER Really a model ... Only the glamour variety, in her case an average looking girl who flashed her tits ... And she is long past her sell by date pal

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She also said it about Jeff and there was another guy called Kieran shortly after him she found weird 🙄

So an update on this…
We also have her losing her virginity to Jeff Bloch Miscarriage/abortion Jeff was doing drugs she suspected and Katie had learnt to drive at 16 and was driving illegally 😡 he also was abusive to her. Gary B was kinky and had a foul temper, also cheating on her.
Warren engaged to her also r4ped her?
Miscarriage with Kris, Miscarriage with Kieran 4 days before she found out K was cheating. Miscarried with Dane, made a sex tape. Tried to abort Harvey 3 times Dwight cheated on her. Ralph is useless in bed. Took GG’s virginity.
Alex had IVFbut said sex was scary with him as her room had been changed into a sex dungeon. Charles D gave her 1/10
Riise was like a pneumatic drill.
Kieran was a multi sex cheat who she said had mental problems from his childhood and a sex addiction.

Her dad had a mental breakdown, her step dad had a sex addiction and was accused of r4ping someone.

Surprised she wasn't pregnant and miscarried by SA guys 🤷🏻‍♀️She really does know how to pick them.
And there was a story where she said Alex stole from her and was selling the items on ebay. in the photos you could see bondage stuff SHE bought him. She is utterly vile, actively encourages people into doing stuff so that she can degrade and humiliate them later. Oh and again, she has accused an ex of theft from her after they split, change the record Pwicey :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2022-09-18 at 18.23.00.png

So scared of Alex she bought him whips?!

Screen Shot 2022-09-18 at 18.28.31.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
On the miscarriage/ abortion topic , this is from her first book. The first BF at 15, who she made wait 5 mths to sleep with, 3 mths before she kissed him another 2 mths till sex hahhahaha. In true KP fashion she actually contradicts that in another article and says a month .Strangely his mum never liked her, threatened to throw battery acid in her face within a month of knowing her . If she had a miscarriage why did PP need get money off him for an op, liar ,liar springs to mind
If she had a 'miscarriage' any operation she needed after that ( usually a D and C) would have been carried out on the NHS so she didn't need any money for it. She then complains about her exes betrayed her and sold stories about her and that she would never do that, while at the same time dissing them and saying they had small willies! But of course she doesn't see the hypocrisy in that as she is the only one allowed to sell stories to the press, not her exes.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
think thas was asked a few years ago ,
Yer seem to remember princess doing a video sticking up for mummy,, can't remember what is was about can't find the bloody thing they were in the kitchen of the rented bungalow but i know it was complete set up staged bollocks. 🤔

Reactions: 14
'I hate the way both sold stories on me, I' d never do that', next sentence she talks about their cock size....... She's not of this planet.
Yep because it's not OK to sell stories about her but she can shame people sexually to millions with no problems at all......total fruitloop!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
She also said it about Jeff and there was another guy called Kieran shortly after him she found weird 🙄

So an update on this…
We also have her losing her virginity to Jeff Bloch Miscarriage/abortion Jeff was doing drugs she suspected and Katie had learnt to drive at 16 and was driving illegally 😡 he also was abusive to her. Gary B was kinky and had a foul temper, also cheating on her.
Miscarriage with Kris, Miscarriage with Kieran 4 days before she found out K was cheating. Miscarried with Dane, made a sex tape. Tried to abort Harvey 3 times Dwight cheated on her. Ralph is useless in bed. Took GG’s virginity.
Alex had IVFbut said sex was scary with him as her room had been changed into a sex dungeon. Charles D gave her 1/10
Kieran was a multi sex cheat who she said had mental problems from his childhood and a sex addiction.

Her dad had a mental breakdown, her step dad had a sex addiction and was accused of r4ping someone.

Surprised she wasn't pregnant and miscarried by SA guys 🤷🏻‍♀️She really does know how to pick them.
Didn't she also boast about having orgies with friends etc? Oh yes ...

• Sick
Reactions: 16

So an update on this…

You couldn't make it up could you , well KP did, but we couldn't. Re read the rape when she was 6 , says 2 friends and her in bushes with guy , so was it just her he raped or all 3, also sure in another telling of that her mum was in a cafe .

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 14
The previous ones she had were covered in bling, now theses ones don't have any on them. Where are the old blinged up ones? https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/12962903/katie-price-bedazzled-foot-casts-maldives-carl-woods/

Exactly. I have a boot but am not allowed to put any weight on it at all so either have to use crutches or a knee scooter ( I have the scooter as I struggled with crutches). When I had surgery on my foot a few years ago I had a boot then that I could walk in, but that was because I had a pin in my foot and it was for protection while it healed as much as anything. They are a pain in the ass. My doctor has said as Long as I am at home resting I don't need to wear it so I spend most of the day without it off. If I am going out or if my grandson or dog are coming over I put it on for protection. I get far more pain when I am wearing it than when I don't.

Dear Lord the state of that!
But she said she hardly drinks !!!!!!! More lies. Pictures show something completely different. A lush.🤮🙈💩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You couldn't make it up could you , well KP did, but we couldn't. Re read the rape when she was 6 , says 2 friends and her in bushes with guy , so was it just her he raped or all 3, also sure in another telling of that her mum was in a cafe .
But in the John Bishop interview she was 7 and with 3 other girls. 2 people came along and called the police, not her mum like she stated.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
And there was a story where she said Alex stole from her and was selling the items on ebay. in the photos you could see bondage stuff SHE bought him. She is utterly vile, actively encourages people into doing stuff so that she can degrade and humiliate them later. Oh and again, she has accused an ex of theft from her after they split, change the record Pwicey :rolleyes:

View attachment 1588134

So scared of Alex she bought him whips?!

View attachment 1588144
Does she not realise if you give a gift to someone it legally becomes theirs. He can do what he wants with it

Trying to flog tit shaving products, what a filtered mess
KB's girlfriend put this up earlier , reminds me of someone, just cant think who

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Does she not realise if you give a gift to someone it legally becomes theirs. He can do what he wants with it

KB's girlfriend put this up earlier , reminds me of someone, just cant think who
That’s why she keeps all the engagement rings 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yer seem to remember princess doing a video sticking up for mummy,, can't remember what is was about can't find the bloody thing they were in the kitchen of the rented bungalow but i know it was complete set up staged bollocks. 🤔
Yep remember that too was it one of her you tube videos

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.