Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did KP attack Jane P in front of Jane's children or J & P or all of them. Unbelievable that she would subject them to that

Our @kourtneykool is MIA hope all is ok
Think she is on her holidays

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Funny how stories get twisted, to suite her circumstances.....
She still has contact with both Derek & the gruesome Katona woman. Short memories.

Just had to add, IF she had her 8th boob job in 2016, how many has she actually had since? Jeez, I know she's had serious infections & nipples removed & replaced (no nipples left now). How come these surgeon's keep operating on her? https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/katie-price-planning-eighth-boob-7737831
She deffo has no nipples, never gets Phil and Grant out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Katie said: "I am quite needy. I am very insecure when it comes to men.

"I want them to bombard me but they have to do it in the right way - if they are too keen, I am not interested.

"And I won't stay in a relationship if I am not happy.

"Too many people stay together for the sake of their kids, but their kids won't be happy if their parents argue all the time."

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Everything she says or is printed as saying is all lies, fabricated, fantasy or finally, 🐂💩

Reactions: 14
Hmmm.

Poor cat. I'd take it myself to stop it meeting a nasty end with Price. Will the woman ever wake up and take responsibility for her children and pets, NO.
Especially when I see people saying 'amazing mum', it boils my blood knowing the way she treats animals, she should be blacklisted and deprived of the celeb oxygen she craves.

Sorry guys I just feel so angry right now knowing that this woman with a terrible track record has picked up another innocent cat and will cast it by the wayside when she gets bored of it. Rescues have to pick up the pieces all the time because of selfish tw@ts who don't place any value on animals (or humans for that matter)

The most I can hope for is that one of the more sensible Price family members, or neighbours, keeps an eye on the cat and steps in with a home offer when things go haywire.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
So did KP attack Jane P in front of Jane's children or J & P or all of them. Unbelievable that she would subject them to that

She went round to Jane's house & punched her in front of Jane's kids. She actually knocked her veneers off, didn't actually knock her teeth out. More twisting of the truth. As per my previous post, in spite of what she says about losing friends, Derek, Jane's husband stayed friends with KFP. Derek pictured here, after the event. But Derek it turned out, was also cheating on Jane ! They were all at it. KFP cheated on Kieran. Kieran cheated on KFP with Jane & Derek cheated on his wife with some WAG ! Like some warped Jackie Collins book. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ountney-having-10-year-affair-former-WAG.html
1663759387612.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Katie said: "I am quite needy. I am very insecure when it comes to men.

"I want them to bombard me but they have to do it in the right way - if they are too keen, I am not interested.

"And I won't stay in a relationship if I am not happy.

"Too many people stay together for the sake of their kids, but their kids won't be happy if their parents argue all the time."

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Nobody is going to bombard you now skanky, unless it's with a Javelin missile. I guess that's why you are stringing fart wank along then, because all other eggs disappear across the horizon when then get a close up view of ya these days dressed in your best JYY crap, the plastic face and the hideously disfigured,warped body. He's the best you are gonna get from now on. 😄

She went round to Jane's house & punched her in front of Jane's kids. She actually knocked her veneers off, didn't actually knock her teeth out. More twisting of the truth. As per my previous post, in spite of what she says about losing friends, Derek, Jane's husband stayed friends with KFP. Derek pictured here, after the event. View attachment 1594643
I wonder if they had a Revenge Shag? I bet he won't be boasting about it though

• Haha
  • Heart
Surely no one would kidnap Harvey? He has really complex needs, it doesn’t seem credible that people would seriously consider this. His difficulties are well known.
She went round to Jane's house & punched her in front of Jane's kids. She actually knocked her veneers off, didn't actually knock her teeth out. More twisting of the truth. As per my previous post, in spite of what she says about losing friends, Derek, Jane's husband stayed friends with KFP. Derek pictured here, after the event. But Derek it turned out, was also cheating on Jane ! They were all at it. KFP cheated on Kieran. Kieran cheated on KFP with Jane & Derek cheated on his wife with some WAG ! Like some warped Jackie Collins book. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ountney-having-10-year-affair-former-WAG.htmlView attachment 1594643
I don’t believe any of it ever happened it was all made up for publicity.

It's gone from catching them kissing to Jane tossing Keiran off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Also wouldn’t you be shitting yourself if “Scotland Yard” (I thought she lived in Surrey, not met police area, so this is bullshit too) came round and there was a credible attempt at kidnap. She copies the Kardashes and Beckhams. If this was real you’d be so scared, not leaving Harvey with neighbours

Reactions: 22
Surely no one would kidnap Harvey? He has really complex needs, it doesn’t seem credible that people would seriously consider this. His difficulties are well known.

I don’t believe any of it ever happened it was all made up for publicity.
Hell, nobody would kidnap H because of all the extra work involved
Let's face it even the thing loosely termed as his "Mother" can't be arsed so why would someone looking for a quick moneymaking scheme bother?
Just another load of old cojones to flog to the rags

Also wouldn’t you be shitting yourself if “Scotland Yard” (I thought she lived in Surrey, not met police area, so this is bullshit too) came round and there was a credible attempt at kidnap. She copies the Kardashes and Beckhams. If this was real you’d be so scared, not leaving Harvey with neighbours
Parts of Surrey are still Met police but not sure Ashstead was and Orsham certainly isn't. Don't Scotland Yard take on major investigations across the country though, that being the case they'd be morally obligated if skanky said H was under threat?
However she can't have been too bovvad seeing as she dumped him on neighbours and even the bloody hairdresser in order to safeguard Her Olidays.

More made up Lies of course

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Perhaps DC16 can answer a question. Mr PP Fencing Sussex ltd shows:

Company status Dissolved Dissolved on 24 July 2012
Yet Mr Price still uses this title for the business. Was registered under their Storrington address at the time, with Danny Price also named.
I can't find under company house any details for the current business, yet google shows him still as https://www.ppfencingsussex.co.uk/ .
It's all very odd. Seems various connotations for the business have been used. PP Fencing Ltd, PP Fencing Sussex, PP Fencing, PP Fencing Sussex Ltd, over the years. Ummm

Reactions: 16
Have the gruesome twosome posted anything on OF lately seems awfully silent for some reason since they got back from Spain and that OF retreat filming thing. 🤔
Don't be silly, you should know by now it'll take a few weeks to photoshop them before they are ready for OF!

Here are some KP classics!
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...d-out-in-the-ocean-during-trip-to-cape-verde/
(It's truly amazing when she passes out, tried to hang herself, but saw the kids faces....I've passed out many times, there is nothing!)
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...who-bedded-hubby-and-tried-to-steal-her-life/
also considered killing her several ways then.
If she hates being pregnant you would think she might be a bit more careful about contraception and not getting pregnant then! And 'didnt drink when pregnant with Harvey' is a complete joke! Yet again nobody challenging the lies.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yet Mr Price still uses this title for the business. Was registered under their Storrington address at the time, with Danny Price also named.
I can't find under company house any details for the current business, yet google shows him still as https://www.ppfencingsussex.co.uk/ .
It's all very odd. Seems various connotations for the business have been used. PP Fencing Ltd, PP Fencing Sussex, PP Fencing, PP Fencing Sussex Ltd, over the years. Ummm
Last time I was down that way there were 2 houses in the street with signs outside saying ' Fencing by PP Fencing' or similar. He seems to get a lot of work.

Reactions: 11
Hell, nobody would kidnap H because of all the extra work involved
Let's face it even the thing loosely termed as his "Mother" can't be arsed so why would someone looking for a quick moneymaking scheme bother?
Just another load of old cojones to flog to the rags

Parts of Surrey are still Met police but not sure Ashstead was and Orsham certainly isn't. Don't Scotland Yard take on major investigations across the country though, that being the case they'd be morally obligated if skanky said H was under threat?
However she can't have been too bovvad seeing as she dumped him on neighbours and even the bloody hairdresser in order to safeguard Her Olidays.

More made up Lies of course

Exactly-crims look for the path of least resistance. Harvey is a famous kid, he’s distinctive and would react in unpredictable ways. You know she made this up because it reflects her own lack of braincells in thinking it’s credible

• Heart

Yes, I couldn't find what company he trades under, I've heard it turns over a lot, so surely it should be set up as a limited company 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.