Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
As it was they all fell off their horses laughing at you in yer pink nylon. Put the whole bloody lot in the bin where it belongs okeep!! :)
My daughter drove me mad to buy a rug about 10 years ago (pink😩😢😤) Three weeks later all the leg straps broken and one of the belly clips missing! Took it back for a refund and the lady said she’d had endless stuff returned and wouldn’t be stocking it ever again.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Interesting! I’ve just tried to look for it again on my sky and it’s not coming up?! Not sure if it’s been removed there too!
Well i wonder how many people actually complained from here from my original post
iv'e never seen a newly steamed program removed off all platforms so quickly
i can only hope it was due to our complaints about the contradictions she made in the different versions of the story

Reactions: 23
Hey yes! They're rebuilding Notre Dame in Paris so she could secure a decent Modlin' job there
View attachment 1583109View attachment 1583110View attachment 1583112

Katie has a gargoyle based on her famous lawnmower pose 😄😄😄😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16633537360841.jpg

Locals are said to wanting to cover Katie's over flow pipe up and was given their wish by the local government who got in touch with Katie Price 😄😄...

Resizer_16633537451413.jpg

Katie gave the lawnmower pose clothing, hat and wig to the gargoyle as she was very flattered on the realistic likeness to herself 😀 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Thanks that seems to be the only place to get it and sky have no morals lol
even the torrent sites don't have it
if you can't get it there then it must be bad :LOL:
i did go to sky site again to check but just gives a dead link when you click on it

Just speak into your remote Katie Price Trauma and me. That's how I managed to watch it x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Might just be my imagination but i seem to remember a story claiming one of skanks priory stays lasted an hour or so until she walked out because her room smelt of cabbage. 🥴

Might just be my imagination but i seem to remember a story claiming one of skanks priory stays lasted an hour or so until she walked out because her room smelt of cabbage. 🥴
Found it i knew i wasn't going skanky brained 🥴🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Nice one Stan. She's the one that stinks! x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Can remember having a big old sweary rant about her taking the piss and getting banned again from the Scums comment section. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
We used to have some giggles on there didn't we? Can't believe BC is still allowed to post in the Mirror and Mail, mind you it has so many different pseudonyms now. Still makes me laugh when people think it's KP posting all that rubbish!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone with real problems would not be filming it or drawing attention to themselves they would seek treatment in privacy
she just glams it up and thinks she does no wrong
i watched the video and she shows no sign at all of any upset and this is not because she's good at hiding her feelings :mad:
Yes I agree entirely. That plus comments she has made about people who are there for addiction problems shows that she looks down on them and doesn't consider herself to be in the same position. Because her 'trauma' is SO much worse than everyone else's, isn't it? Didn't she also make some claim about the therapist supposedly saying she was the worst case he had ever seen?

• Angry
  • Heart
I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that I went to The Priory just over 3 years ago to visit my friends Aunt that had been admitted. It wasn’t a nice experience. There were several corridors with locks and staff everywhere. Then a woman absolutely kicked off in her room, smashing everything and all the staff rushed to sort her out and we went into the shared little kitchen area to try and sit and chat with my friends Aunt who was pretty drugged up and bless her, had made us little crafty gifts that they do as part of rehab. This woman kept coming in and trying to talk to us and was quite aggressive. It’s not for the faint hearted and I know she would’ve probably been in a different area but I certainly wouldn’t keep spouting off that I’d been at The Priory after what I experienced there. From what she says, she hasn’t experienced The REAL Priory. It’s not like Champneys 😡🙄
I am not sure where your aunt was treated, but that is not my experience of working at more than one Priory ... I have been to Roehamton where Pricey went a few times for meetings & it is just like the ones I worked in, They are not secure units with locks on doors, Frankly, Priory IS like a crappy version of Champneys with pretend therapy wringing cash out of people & most of the paying guests in standard Priorys treated it like that

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
We used to have some giggles on there didn't we? Can't believe BC is still allowed to post in the Mirror and Mail, mind you it has so many different pseudonyms now. Still makes me laugh when people think it's KP posting all that rubbish!
I get a bit worried when sunnybuggles goes missing i comment on the fail under a very old username. 😘 i keep my comments very clean . 😀😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Right, so, that proves to me that Kipper was admitted to the Addiction Treatment Program at Priory ... I ran that program in a couple of different Priorys ... Phones are confiscated so patients cannot contact drug dealers to arrange drops ... They are not confiscated from psychiatric patients, only from addiction patients. I will agree that the room probably smelled rotten ... Priory buy listed buildings, they look great on the outside but inside everything is done on the cheap ... They are like 1970s nursing homes ... No mod cons... It's a money making business run on a shoestring ... The ink is barely dry on the counselors qualification certificates... They pay peanuts because their name carries weight on your CV ... No staff stay long

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I am not sure where your aunt was treated, but that is not my experience of working at more than one Priory ... I have been to Roehamton where Pricey went a few times for meetings & it is just like the ones I worked in, They are not secure units with locks on doors, Frankly, Priory IS like a crappy version of Champneys with pretend therapy wringing cash out of people & most of the paying guests in standard Priorys treated it like that
It wasn’t my aunt it was my friends aunt.
It was at Ticehurst House and it was a secure unit she was in - I’m just sharing my experience and merely stating that KP clearly wasn’t in this kind of unit.

Her password is 22 22 didn't you know?
Probably the pin for Harvey's bank card, access to what little is left

If it smelt of cabbage it sure smelt better than her!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
BUT!!! KP denies it was for drink and drugs she was in there for, she was nowhere near anyone who was doing D&Ds... (she doesn't even drink that much, she does dry January every year, which usually lasts 22 minutes) so couldn't possibly be on an addiction treatment programme, she had just tried to hang herself (or was that 2020 🤷‍♀️maybe it was both) she had a mental breakdown and some traumas she doesn't do drugs but was self medicating on coke, she's never touched drugs in her whole career, apart from with the 2 Germans and Charles Drury and SB, once while with Pete, then she loved the coke. LOOK, I will say this only once...SHE WAS IN THERE FOR PTSD and no one knew how much she was struggling (apart from her loving family who she said she spoke to all the time) She has now got workbooks on it, done some stick men drawings of her triggers, filmed a documentary, which never gone shown on C4 and she is all better now. In fact, she's training to be a therapist (except her traumas will be far worse than yours) Did you know she suffered from traumas?? Did she mention that? But it's NOT HER FAULT, it's all the men in her life and those pesky 6 gunmen who gave her traumas and PTSD by just looking at her and managed to r4pe her.
P.S Just so you also know, she is having therapy every week for the rest of her life, well, every other week, OK, she is having therapy when she is not on holiday or can be bothered, or the next time she is in trouble. Watch this space. ;)
And on top of all that shes always smoked cigarettes.
She must ask herself why she looks so tit even after surgery. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.