Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe Hart was mentioned has a possible at the time.
Bet he had a top-to-toe bath in Cillit Bang after that encounter, not Head & Shoulders

The thing with journalists today is most of them are trying to scratch out a living stuffing the Sun and Mail’s sidebars of shame. All of them under the age of 25. The media doesn’t allow them anywhere near real news, so they are reduced to create narratives for Pricey, Westbrooke, KatOna, Alves et Al.
They have no historical knowledge of these bints. They just cut and paste and slap it on the internet and hope it gets likes.
Twenty years ago the Sun would have researched the tit out of Priceys rape claims, then torn her to pieces with the truth on Sundays News Of the World.
There is no journalism.
There are only lies, obfuscation and bullpoop. Welcome to the generation of ‘I can’t wire a plug”
Personally I think they're all Under Twelve. To imagine that bunch of twerps are somewhere near 25 years of age is optimistic at best

But she’s all healed from her traumas, despite having been in the Priory 36535 times for PTSD and been having weekly therapy since 2018, she has learnt not to fire back on social media, she counts to 10 and it all disappears. 🙄 2022 is a drama free year for Pricey 🫢

Poor kitten 😡

View attachment 1592744
View attachment 1592752
That'll be the size 22 she's Modlin' then...........................................
Even so the buttons are straining

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Speaking of Christmas and Pete going off to Australia how about this for a Christmas song for skank...
""It'll be lonely this Christmas with only sink boy to hold.""
""It'll be lonely this Christmas with out the kids to exploit and stories to be sold.""
""It'll be cold cold cold in the mansion with no one to hold this Christmas."" 🎄☃🤶
Christmas time, snorting a line
No children here cus I don't have a dime
SinkBoy's in the bathroom
I'm facetiming the kids
Gonna snort another line and get off my tits

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Taps left running by burglars ... Riiiight ... every burglar I have ever known (I have worked in prisons so, quite a few) has had a wash or bath during the burglary ... they always work that into the plan 😂 😂 😂
It might have been the wet bandits from home alone..that was their MO 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has started following SB again today (& vice versa) :ROFLMAO:

Why is she buying LOADS of Steffi dolls (approx 20) and a pink toy camper van???
Didn't Kieran get some Steffi stuff sent as a promo the other day and posted a video of Bunny with them?.Maybe they're for her to one up him if Bunny said she liked them

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh come on Krusties, For once We have to support our heroine, this Woman whoever she is , is an amateur, She cannot be allowed to take Krusty’s Crown 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's not in skankys league yet she's actually paying for the holiday and taking her kid. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm late today as been busy before holiday tomorrow, will do some catching up and leave a pic here in the meantime 🥰😀 x

Resizer_16636996263301.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m really worried about that kitten. Blade, Sid, 3 other small dogs, (Hagrid if it’s still around)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.