Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Animalprint

I'm going to offer some serious advice, Kate swerve your walk in whatever it is in the living room and turn it back into a proper family living room, you're being selfish and greedy using a room that big just for yourself when you've got a family who want to sit and relax etc, how are you meant to have nice little family movie nights in that garage, turn the garage into your bespoke walk in, and let delo have the black dungeon in the garden as a work room, you both look like your 18 still living with ye ma upstairs in your bedroom with your fella trying to be quiet so you don't wake the parents, you said the other day delo said put olive in her own room because he wants to be able to have a conversation after 7pm, you clearly don't want to move olive yet and if you had a fucking living room you could put her to bed and put the baby monitor on and sit downstairs with your fella and have adult time like normal human beings, it's starting to niggle him watch when lockdown ends he will be out most nights because he cba sitting in bed at 7pm watching an ipad on volume 4

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

CatHun

VIP Member
Those shit graze boxes always remind me of this
Get to aldi and make yourself a few butties and be done with it
EC335E68-25C4-4A0C-A4B5-4F3832CC0408.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
Who was it that said about influencers and their need to "r e v e a l" stuff when no one actually gives a shit...
Saw this one today and it killed me!!! 😂😂😂
"corner reveal"

What is up with these people
Screenshot_20210226-211100_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Well I’ve just read on a post from the Facebook group “Parking like a Cunt in Upton and surrounding areas” that her neck is apprently that colour because when she drove 100 miles to the Farm Shop to buy Turnips for OHD the other day, she was walking round fingering everything that was round and the green thumb Farm fella who owns it said quietly to his tiny Shetland pony that doubles up as his wife that he was sick of KHM parking diagonally along his pumpkin patch and fingering his produce like they are just objects.

So when his wife went on her hourly toilet break he quickly sneaked up behind KHM, throttled her around the neck and whispered in her bacon fat ear not to come to his shop again as she’s upsetting all of the vegetables that she touches but doesn’t end up buying.

He told her that she doesn’t know there back stories or how long the vegetables have had to wait in his farm, some have been there since they were only tiny roots in the soil. So he said she shouldn’t touch if she doesn’t want to rehome them or foot the Bill for psychological help for them all.

But I dunno how true that is.

• Haha
  • Heart

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Whispering Angel is only the best rosé when someone gifts it to her, when she’s buying herself it’s a £4 miniature from M&S!

The lifestyle she tries to portray - eating truffle and fancy ingredients, drinks fancy wine, living in a Truffle McMansion that her dreamy partner has panelled and made super bespoke, huuuuge walk in with loads of designer stuff, tanned and blonde baby who is super advanced beyond her months.

Lifestyle she’s actually living - doesn’t know that bacon isn’t veggie, drowns everything in truffle oil that contains 0% actual truffle, lives in a 3 bed semi that her ex renovated for her in the first place, has a partner who runs a bath or watches the baby once in a blue moon between his benders, hasn’t got a lounge and her wardrobe is actually filled with fake tat from Dubai / Ali Express. Baby is super cute but definitely fair and ginger and has been wedged at a toddler table to prove how bespoke she is.

What. A. Life. What a facade. That’s without the facade of her appearance!! She must be exhausted mentally from keeping up the pretence for what? Some silicone weaning plates and collection 2000 freebies??

• Heart
  • Haha

Southern.fairy91

Pesto, pizza, cheese on everything that kids eating like a king.
“What did you get for your first birthday olive?”
“Gout!”

• Haha
  • Heart

Hampton1993

It’s actually hilarious isn’t it. She’s a big bespoke, CEO Boss Momma and he’s a tiny, bespoke panelling business man yet they have to sit in bed to do their work/admin because..

1) They have no heating in their living room so it’s too cold to sit in
2) They haven’t got office space because she needs a ‘Flim’ room
3) Cant sit at the kitchen table because it’s set for Christmas 2021

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
God I’m just catching up, she is actually mentally ill. She’s a fantasist, it’s genuinely worrying, her grid post about her anxiety around lockdown easing, she believes what she’s saying, she genuinely believes she hasn’t broken the rules continuously.
They’ve been on mini breaks, on a plane to Dubai when the virus was at its peak, garden raves with a newborn, shopping, lunches and more shopping. She’s honestly a delusional pig, it’s absolutely enraged me that she can jump on the “I’m anxious” bandwagon as lockdown eases, you weren’t anxious when salt bae was spinning your baby round in a packed resultant abroad. I absolutely hate this sweaty, stinky boar so much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
I’ve only commented on this thread a handful of times, I’m usually too flabbergasted by her actions to even comment but after her post last night about being anxious after lockdown I just have to say it...

This women is repugnant.

• Haha
  • Heart

Violetx

VIP Member
She could walk 5 minutes from her house and go to the greengrocer in Upton Village - a grocer who is regularly leaving out trays of fruit and veg for those in need to take, for free. Why would you not support your local grocer, who is doing something for the community? Why would you drive 15 minutes instead of walking for 5?

• Heart
  • Wow

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
I've either missed the memo or I'm showing my age, but when did brushing your eyebrows up like Eddie Munster become a thing??
IMG-20210227-WA0017.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

chattycatty

VIP Member
I still laugh now how she came on and tried
To delete the wiki 🤣🤣🤣 sorry to just be so random but just been reading it again and it just makes me laugh 😆 she must be livid

• Haha
  • Heart

Sweet.Baby.Jesus

So my sister in law is from Liverpool and is a beautician. She was banging on about KHM, I pulled her up on a few things and she was like, how do you know all this? Told her to read here and to read the wiki. 2 days later, her work group chat and girls chats are blowing up with them all talking about the wiki 😂
Might have a few new members soon to join us Tattle “Trolls” 😂🐸☕

• Haha
  • Heart

KatKit2000

I wonder if she asked all them people in the que if they minded her photographing them and sharing it with her 174k followers? And the man behind the counter in the fish shop? Did he consent to that photograph? Because we all know what happens when YOU think people are photographing YOU in public? Double standards as usual. Just because you get paid to advertise for SOME brands, does not give you the right to just take pictures of people and put them on social media!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58