Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Kate likes 4 pumps in her Starbucks cos that’s what she’s used to from Delo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78
Yeah, I see him driving to work sometimes on his bike!
I remember a few years ago in Birko on my way to work and he went past me on his bike wearing the same faux fur coat as me- I was bleeping chuffed. What an icon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Right. I get on my soapbox about folk denying covid exists, as I’m sure most of you do. I know this isn’t Truff (but let’s face it, she’s a denier too), but that bleeping goon Nikki Hughes (aka the dentists ex Mrs who can’t keep her Nik nak legs shut) is spouting such shite on her page about let’s go back to normal now bla bla bla, it’s only mild flu symptoms bla bla bla. duck off you thick bleep, my fella’s 26 year cousin is in hospital seriously Ill (no underlying health conditions). I can’t abide these uneducated, self absorbed, dangerous, plastic people any longer filling their pages with such tit.
Like Truff thinking she can fool us that she’s so anxious about mixing with strangers but took her 9 day old baby to a bleeping rave and has beeb spotted here there and everywhere touching all what she can with her grubby mitts. duck off and duck off some more.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Does she buy followers? Been having a nosey on social blade... losing followers then suddenly gaining over a thousand?

Reactions: 12
Does she buy followers? Been having a nosey on social blade... losing followers then suddenly gaining over a thousand?
No, she posted a troll message she received about her daughter, and then reposted all the outrage from her followers. She does it regularly and has gained about 50k following since announcing her pregnancy by doing this.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘I’m not doing heat free week, that was a challenge for you guys, I can’t do it, too much work to do’
Is she messin?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Shes just been on a live and someone commented in Spanish so put it into google to translate, they were asking if she speaks spanish 🤣🤣🤣 she can’t even speak English never mind Spanish.
Someone also asked her if she’s likes the ordinary products and she said no, she only likes the foundation but not the primer, she hasn’t go a clue has she, that it’s a skin care range aswel and actually realy good and great price

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Right. I get on my soapbox about folk denying covid exists, as I’m sure most of you do. I know this isn’t Truff (but let’s face it, she’s a denier too), but that bleeping goon Nikki Hughes (aka the dentists ex Mrs who can’t keep her Nik nak legs shut) is spouting such shite on her page about let’s go back to normal now bla bla bla, it’s only mild flu symptoms bla bla bla. duck off you thick bleep, my fella’s 26 year cousin is in hospital seriously Ill (no underlying health conditions). I can’t abide these uneducated, self absorbed, dangerous, plastic people any longer filling their pages with such tit.
Like Truff thinking she can fool us that she’s so anxious about mixing with strangers but took her 9 day old baby to a bleeping rave and has beeb spotted here there and everywhere touching all what she can with her grubby mitts. duck off and duck off some more.
Yes she's so annoying. Needs her own thread, might do it 😅. Goes here, there and everywhere, buys a new expensive dog and complains about the training. God knows where she gets the money from for it, her ex is obviously giving her some good money for the kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Honestly, who do these idiots think they are?? Holly Spedding is another one of the sausage lip brigade who clearly qualified as an epidemiologist and biologist before giving it all up to become a vacant weapon of a woman. Leave it to the experts you dangerous freaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.