Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in tears at the thought of bastard Peggy less olive munching on pizza

I can just seen it now.. she will prob twit a frozen one from the heron under the grill and plonk it down onto that disgusting high chair tray, then hand her the pizza wheel to cut if herself β€˜e r poppet’

• Haha
Reactions: 32
β€œgetting out of my hoodie and getting a glam on” Then sticks a jumper on that looks like it needs to be bleeping boiled.
I wouldn’t mind her doing the same over caked old fashioned base on every makeup look if she switched the eyes and lips up using colour and technique and showed how to pair it with causal and glam outfits.. Given the fact she was fashion kween and the amount of clothes she’s been gifted. Mind you imagine the bleeping state of the video and how many times her spam hand would come flying toward your screen. I’d have PTSD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m in tears at the thought of bastard Peggy less olive munching on pizza

I can just seen it now.. she will prob twit a frozen one from the heron under the grill and plonk it down onto that disgusting high chair tray, then hand her the pizza wheel to cut if herself β€˜e r poppet’
From the Heron 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pesto, pizza, cheese on everything that kids eating like a king.
β€œWhat did you get for your first birthday olive?”
β€œGout!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Pizza for a baby though 🀣🀣

Is she trying to get her own bespoke baby food range now β€œTruffs kitchen”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s giving us a clue... is it a range of joke shop false teeth?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s hardly a surprise that she’s weaning olive onto a pizza. Truff was weaned on a spit roast.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’ll be saying guyzzzz I spoke to the professionals and they said it’s ok to give a 6 months old with no teeth a pizza mmmkay
Next week were trying prosecco and it’s totally aloud mmmkay

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.