Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ponderful

Guyzzzzzz I've got some bad news.... Collection have done the big REVEL without consulting THM (unless the launch party was completely on the down-low last night ;))

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 58

gigi_93

VIP Member
Imagine having a partner and a BABY and being such a selfish, self centered prick that you don’t allow them to have a living room because you want a walk in wardrobe??? Never heard anything like it in my life. What a nasty horrible cow. That’s your family!

Reactions: 58

justthoughtidcomeon

Chatty Member
She doesn’t get trolled for using filters but it does get discussed on here - still reading here Kate?

Your a make up artist, when you review products people want to see what the product actually looks like, you’re missing the point entirely you brain dead cunt just SHUT UP! You’re so fuckin thick!!

When I use a filter I whack a standard Valencia one over my insta pic - YOU go on facetune to skim a stone off your pork belly and chisel down your trotter snout. There’s a difference!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Hoppy7412

mez on first dates
I don’t often comment on here, only when someone fucks me off enough to comment.. It’s usually when people like this one fuck the NHS over by not abiding by Rules that are legal and are there to be kept to for a reason.

I have two things here for you Kate -

1) If you rock up at any Hospital looking for help for either Olive falling from the worktop, tables and chairs or is ill, or any other family member let’s not forget the two fingers you’ve stuck up to the NHS and the people who have kept to the rules. I had my break in work the other day, in an area not too far away from you and I walked into a make shift ICU ( for you that’s an Intensive Care Unit), you probably don’t know what that means and had to deal with people fighting for every breath. While I had read that you had been round the Wirral looking for Coffee Shops, been for a Walk and been to a fucking Fish Mongers. You see love, it’s T**t’s like you, that we are having to look after these people. People dying by the minutes while you take the absolute piss out of us.. I’ll send my regards to them, tell them you send your love..

2) What the fuck did poor Mez do to end up with a fucking Daughter like you? Let’s hope she steps in before god forbid, her Granddaughter follows in her Mother’s footstep..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
“What a time to be alive”... is she on glue?! It’s the shittest time to be alive cos fucking everywhere is closed, you’re supposed to stay at home AND PEOPLE ARE DYING EVERY DAY FROM AN INVISIBLE VIRUS!
She’s such an ignorant simpleton. God help that poor child growing up with two absolute fucking morons as parents.
I can not wait for karma to smack her right in her fat jowls 🖐🏼🖐🏼
I know you read here kate.... well.... I know you try to. I bet some of the big words catch you out tho don’t they?
U r a tit. Is that simple enough for you to understand?!
STAY INSIDE. WASH YOUR GINORMOUS SHOVEL HANDS. AND YOUR MAKE UP BRUSHES. AND YOUR GREEN NECK.👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

gossip29

VIP Member
Is anyone else struggling to get their heads around the fact that people have actually booked this scruff to do their wedding makeup?!?! 🤯🤯🤯
I’m sorry but if I was booked in with her before lockdown and had sat and watched all her god awful glam lives, I’d happily be fukin off my deposit and looking elsewhere. Keep the deposit hun put it towards some soap to have a fukin scrub with dirty cow

• Haha
  • Heart

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
There is no way that baby only started weaning 3 weeks ago. Fucking avocado on toast?? She’ll be on Beef Wellington with all the trimmings by Saturday at this rate.

• Haha
Has she seriously got a 6 month old baby sat like a 5 year old at a desk in a chair with books and a rugsack that are bigger than her to take Instagram Pictures...... Jesus Christ. She makes me sick Yano !
I feel so sorry for that little girl she's a prop and accessory to her Mother , and is being over exposed for free things , to make money and for engagement & followers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
I’ve just nearly crashed my car from laughing 😂 a ring door bell advert came on the radio and all I could picture was this 😂😂😂 can’t believe she stomped up someone’s drive dressed like that and with little man tooled up as well. What a pair 😅

257F98A0-9905-4FFF-AD1B-9EA8D380B3B0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 55

the_moonins

VIP Member
For info... hair burst have just gifted to Naomi Clarke (Naomi Bouncy Blows on Instagram) - there’s a thread on her on here... she’s the partner of Jonathan Clarke, a heroin dealing gang member in Manchester (he’s currently in prison, but she lives a comfortable life with her baby off the profits!). The gang are responsible for heroin dealing, rape and murder. So... hair burst really will gift to anyone it seems!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

Belle Amie

VIP Member
I’ve only commented on this thread a handful of times, I’m usually too flabbergasted by her actions to even comment but after her post last night about being anxious after lockdown I just have to say it...

This women is repugnant.
She has been to Dubai during this lockdown. A country with non existent humans rights laws and a country who put tourism and money above the safety of its locals and tourists, hiding their number of infections.
If she was so worried about getting back out there she wouldn’t have hopped on a plane for 7 hours never mind leg it round the Wirral everyday.

You’ve summed her up in that word ‘repugnant’. She’s a vile excuse of a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Oh my god, the last time I looked on the wiki there was over 1000 comments and I remember writing that she will be absolutely STEWIN because that many people are wising up to her... just had another nosey on there
Views: 18,532!!!! Wow

Great work Barb. You need to start earning a wage from here my love 🤣💰

• Heart
  • Wow

Ashleygardens

Chatty Member
Awwwww 7.30am and she is on her phone posting stories. Probably with the most furry tongue and as rough as my other half's arse.

You 'follow' lockdown rules by doing what you want and seeing who you want, then crocodile tearing it about your nan for the gram. It's all you selfish gobshites who are keeping us in this lock down soft girl. And are potentially killing others. How can you not get it?

You don't know that you haven't got it and are asymptomatic. You going all around the wirral with god knows who touching god knows what then passing it on to some other poor fucker. Who ends up really poorly. But I bet your 'anxiety' can't deal with that so you ignore it.

Your 'anxiety' also turns you into the Wirral's answer to Anneka Rice (soz Anneka), while you go all over the place like you're playing a mad frenzied version of Treasure Hunt, only it's calorific coffees and bespoke farm shop veg you're hunting down instead.

Am I the mug for actually staying home and not seeing anyone?

Good morning biatches and whore gobs! Happy hangover Sunday! 🥳🤪

SPEAKING OF WHICH KATE, ANY 'ANXIETY' TODAY CAN PROBABLY BE CLASSED AS A HANGOVER 😘

• Haha

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
his hairs looking like he’s had it cut in the last couple of weeks. Last time I checked last day barbers were allowed to be open was last year hmmmmmmmm
TROLLL! They have a hairdresser in their bubble of 100 different people!!! Get your facts right mmmkay tattle troll

• Haha
Reactions: 52

yellowsocksisback

Done a whole morning of posts about using a filter randomly after it’s spoke about on here ... but she doesn’t read here does she de.... fuck it yes she does delo let’s talk about that. The fact that she reads here but she knows how much people are cottoning onto her now so instead of sending people to here via a rant about t to get on to the fact she’s a Lying attention seeking bacon she’s explaining herself that way if anything new gets said she’s covering herself to not ‘seem’ like what we are saying. Truth is tattle isn’t full of trolls - a few threads might have the odd trolls on there- that’s the beauty of the internet. But fact of the matter is this is black and white truth where Kate can’t hide cos the proof is in the pudding... I mean wiki.
Kates always been the same gets herself into a situation and cries her way out - more and more people are seeing this now... thanks Kate, that’s not down to us it’s all YOU! (At least you’re good at something)

the facade is crumbling her content is shite, all she will have left is a shitty ring light ! (Thread title possibilities)

I literally wake up from nights and see her posts everyday and if I’ve missed a few posts on here I don’t have to catch up as Kate basically tells me what’s been being said.

• Heart
  • Haha

Deyheyhey

Can’t believe delo turned the tap on ❤❤❤ So proud of him. Bet he got a little ladder to reach it and everything.

• Haha

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
‘If you haven’t got anything nice to say, don’t say it at all’ coming from the woman who randomly DM’s people at midnight calling them a tattle troll 🥴🥴

• Haha