Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t read here but just like that the living room is her favourite room in the house and she’s sat in there watching TV HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Bet she’s got about 12 coats on ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh god. Why can’t you see that the paper pillar with the glass vase and ‘pampers’ on top right next to her playmat, basically over her head, is a danger to Olive?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the comments under Kates pics are all from these “Boss CEO Babes” from Liverpool / Wirral? They’re all from the same circle.

I find the people who comment on her pics are people trying to make a name for themselves or gain more followers. There’s...
- People who buy clothes from eBay / Ali express and try flogging them for 10x the price
- People who have a beauty / aesthetic business who lick her ass
- Underage, under qualified MUAs

You would think people would look at these “amazing” comments and realise that they’re just chatting a load of shite.

Doesn’t read here but just like that the living room is her favourite room in the house and she’s sat in there watching TV HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Bet she’s got about 12 coats on ❄
Won’t need her coat when she’s wearing that essential hoodie and Max’s dog hair off that sofa 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The walk in wardrobe doesn’t even serve the purpose it should...

So, she’s an instagrammer and does hair and makeup tutorials, and some fashion stuff. So DESIGN THE ROOM FOR THAT!! The way she films her makeup and hair tutorials, from the end of the island on wheels... she could get the same footage from the garage! The background... it just looks like a small room. I’ve seen youtubers who still live with their parents with better backgrounds! And she never even takes her fashion pics in the walk in... they’re always taken in her bedroom, or she drags a floor length mirror into the garage. The walk in is just a huge wasted space and it’s not been designed for the purpose she could use it for at all. If she insists on having one, she’d have been better getting rid of the island and having a makeup/hair table at the window, then a floor length mirror at the other end of the room for her fashion pics... maybe even an area for her to do her laptop work (she even seems to do that in the kitchen?!)

She likes to think of herself as an interior designer, but every project she comes up with just seems so rushed and not thought through at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
How many dining sets has that baby been given? She’ll have enough to do her own bloody Christmas table at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You know why she shoves Olive under the TV- she thinks it makes the room look bigger from her being sat on the sofa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg who said she needs to do a cheap vs high end makeup look, tattle bingo FULL HOUSE!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Omg who said she needs to do a cheap vs high end makeup look, tattle bingo FULL HOUSE!!!!
Not sure how that’s a comparison as such when she’s sped it up that much. I wouldn’t say benetint is a cheap option either!

Reactions: 11
I know loads keep saying it on here, but it’s so offensive using the word ‘cheap’. She should use the word ‘affordable’. If I was a brand gifting her products and she kept referring to them as ‘cheap’ I’d be so pissed off.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
That panelling is giving me motion sickness. Can just imagine all the dust caked on it throughout the house because the scruffy witch doesn’t clean

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t comment much on here but I have to just say. She 100% reads here daily; it’s almost like she uses what you all say for content.
Also that panelling in the garage conversion is absolutely disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg me too. Why have I never seen her?! Now I’m scared, Hope her kid doesn’t end up at my kids school 🤯🤣🤣
Hope she does. Can you imagine parents evening and when Olive isn’t cast as Mary in the school nativity she will be straight up the school calling the teachers trolls in her comedy specs and essentials hoodie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.