Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could imagine their wheely bin has ancient poo bags stuck to the bottom of it.
...staffys do massive shits as well so it will bleeping PONG! I bet she just chucks bare nappies in the bin as well.
Scruffy cunts
Oh I couldn’t cope with dirty bins someone comes abs washes ours every two weeks 😂😂

Reactions: 7
his hairs looking like he’s had it cut in the last couple of weeks. Last time I checked last day barbers were allowed to be open was last year hmmmmmmmm

Reactions: 16
his hairs looking like he’s had it cut in the last couple of weeks. Last time I checked last day barbers were allowed to be open was last year hmmmmmmmm
TROLLL! They have a hairdresser in their bubble of 100 different people!!! Get your facts right mmmkay tattle troll

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Max is probs reminiscing on his time at the dog hotel, Delos thinking of other birds and olive is hoping Mez is on her way to pick her up. Not one of them wants to be there View attachment 457127
Hahahaah cropped Max’s head out and it looks like Delos head on a dogs body (which is a apt as that’s what he is) with Truffs man arms around him stopping him getting away
B8C4838B-996A-42EB-BDE6-43FA9D6B54CE.jpeg

@Abongo you can be the ball caller 🤣
On it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This took me way too long, to figure out which is his body and which is the dog’s body!! It looks like the dog has DELO in a headlock!!

daddy diy....the original dog’s body!! 😂

174835FC-2CC8-4BCD-BCE1-EFE363A36D83.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Who was it that said about influencers and their need to "r e v e a l" stuff when no one actually gives a tit...
Saw this one today and it killed me!!! 😂😂😂
"corner reveal"

What is up with these people
Screenshot_20210226-211100_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
This took me way too long, to figure out which is his body and which is the dog’s body!! It looks like the dog has DELO in a headlock!!

daddy diy....the original dog’s body!! 😂

View attachment 457226
My team!
Say that to the other slags hes shagging in rockferry

Who was it that said about influencers and their need to "r e v e a l" stuff when no one actually gives a tit...
"corner reveal"

What is up with these peopleView attachment 457315
I have a bit of panelling in my house and seeing others is making me want to rip it down 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘my team’ all sat as far away from her as possible 😂 she sounded proper wine drunk on that story, bet she’s sprawled on the sofa like a beached whale, farting and boring Matt to death with today’s tattle updates. Hi Kate hun 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"corner reveal"

What is up with these peopleView attachment 457315
don’t understand why everyone is jumping on the bandwagon of getting big sticks that look like wheat and barley.. bunch of sheep the phase will be over soon! same with panelling and they’ll all be stuck with tit looking houses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So she shares a post about Charlotte's Brightside and feeding those in need in the community free meals. Then a couple of posts later is posting about her seafood feast she is cooking. She is so humble, relatable and a true salt-of-the-earth kind of gal. It makes me melt. Honestly 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
00D33FC3-3CDD-43E6-9199-4AD23AD4FD85.jpeg

Struggling to translate, not sure if she means she followed the rules, or that she unfollowed Ella Jones, either way, it’s a lie, she just follows her on her make up page instead and we all know how well she ‘follows’ the rules

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.