Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What Truff has REVELLED today is that she's had a good arl tattle reading session last night.
That boring vanilla non functional Oblong is now her favourite room in the house. She's SUPER happy guys and excited for what's to come ! Her rant about the filters making out people have DM'd it no they haven't.
She's pathetic , best thing is she tells herself everyone on here wants her life hahaha to make herself feel better. Any person who's read that Wiki doesn't wana be you girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
i just dont understand why you would butcher your house. If she had left it, surely more people would be ''impressed'' with her lifestyle? She didnt need the big studio - having that room as her studio doesnt make her a better make-up artist, its just makes her a tit one with a big studio. We all agree she should change the house back to its original configuration. Matt - you dont need a walk in - youre a little one - your stuff will fit in a carry on. Or if she desperately needed to have a walk in - some clever storage could get all their clothes in that room. Oliff gets her own big room, they get a living room back - the garage becomes her studio - ITS bleeping SIMPLE. I am probably talking out my arse - her next reno will be moving the kitchen into the attic!
And the bathroom into the black shed so that Olive can have a walk in in the old bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone else got on to this wide load, how she is tagging everyone who has threads on here like there her best mates 😂😂 Mrs Greedy today 😂😂 the con artist na ya ok love

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Proper pisses me off that she clearly reads here but responds to the stuff that realistically means nothing. We’ve all gone on about them sitting in the bedroom, Delo not being there, her not liking the dog, not washing her hair, etc. She responds to that through her stories cos it bothers her and hurts her ego and her narrative.

The proper stuff though, like Olive being shoved in her car seat constantly, her being thrown in a bouncer on the worktop, breaking lockdown rules constantly, etc, she just ignores. She knows it’s fucked up and wrong but just doesn’t care anyway. It makes me rage. She’s a bad knobhead.

Reactions: 41
The walk in wardrobe doesn’t even serve the purpose it should...

So, she’s an instagrammer and does hair and makeup tutorials, and some fashion stuff. So DESIGN THE ROOM FOR THAT!! The way she films her makeup and hair tutorials, from the end of the island on wheels... she could get the same footage from the garage! The background... it just looks like a small room. I’ve seen youtubers who still live with their parents with better backgrounds! And she never even takes her fashion pics in the walk in... they’re always taken in her bedroom, or she drags a floor length mirror into the garage. The walk in is just a huge wasted space and it’s not been designed for the purpose she could use it for at all. If she insists on having one, she’d have been better getting rid of the island and having a makeup/hair table at the window, then a floor length mirror at the other end of the room for her fashion pics... maybe even an area for her to do her laptop work (she even seems to do that in the kitchen?!)

She likes to think of herself as an interior designer, but every project she comes up with just seems so rushed and not thought through at all.
It still floors me that it doesn’t have a full length mirror in there. Why didn’t she allow space for an office area too. The living room and that big fireplace was gorgeous, absolute sacrilege what’s she done to that house

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t say these are “mixed opinions”. I’d say the majority say that people don’t want to see filters on beauty adverts, and a lot of people think they’re damaging to younger people. Usually she does a poll, but clearly doesn’t want to see the vast majority percentage saying NO FILTERS! I think if I was an influencer, particularly one in beauty, I’d read these comments and would stop using filters. Now, let’s see what Kate does...!

View attachment 454906
She needs to do more than “make more than an effort” if she’s advertising any products she shouldn’t be using a filter at all...

The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has ruled that Instagram users should not apply filters to exaggerate the effects of a product.

Reactions: 22
She needs to do more than “make more than an effort” if she’s advertising any products she shouldn’t be using a filter at all...

The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has ruled that Instagram users should not apply filters to exaggerate the effects of a product.
‘It’s her job’ and she not even up to date on relevant rules and regulations.. please let me be you Kate... I’d love to be tit at my job just like you

• Haha
Reactions: 19
WIKI UPDATE:

Spelling section - POLA
Photoshop section - KHM being wheeled by Delivery Fella

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Why is she using what I would call a pastry brush to stir her pasta 🤯🤣🤣🤣🤣
Genuinely, have I lost the plot or is that mental?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Mez is bleeping sick of her tit isn’t she.
I bet she had to pay for that coffee, Truff won’t put her smelly massive hand in her crumb laced pockets
Why does her face look like when you look in the back of a spoon? 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It still floors me that it doesn’t have a full length mirror in there. Why didn’t she allow space for an office area too. The living room and that big fireplace was gorgeous, absolute sacrilege what’s she done to that house
It is isn’t it? My friend lives not far from her in a similar house and they’ve kept as much of the original fixtures and fittings as they could, and it’s absolutely stunning. Even the original floors are still there. Truff and Elf will never be able to sell that house at a profit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I haven’t read the wiki top to bottom in a while but I’ve just laughed out loud at this corker.
The teeth are HUGE and her nose looks like it’s sagged down to the end 🤣
What number is she in the Grand National?
Just want to avoid betting on the donkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.