Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what’s so annoying, people are getting ill trying to keep the world turning and nothing happens to her when she doesn’t give a tit and doesn’t contribute in any way or help anyone. She’s probably immune with all the dirt in her brushes, there’s probably a new virus strain in each dirty pasta pot in her pantry
Yeah exactly Kate if you’re reading this which we know full well you do STAY AT HOME FOR ONE DAY!!! It’s been hard on us all we all know that but what actually makes YOU better than US meaning you continuously break the rules!!

I thought the same. The only seem to reply to people when it’s about a company or product she promotes
And she only engages with people who don’t have a profile picture or any followers by DM she goes looking for the ‘trolls’

Reactions: 13
Remember Tattlers,the only reason she won’t stay home is because she has nowhere to bleeping sit in that tit storm of a house. I won’t call it a home as it isn’t,I bet she hates it but won’t admit it.
She may as well call it her forever home as she’ll never be able to sell it. Wait until Olive is starting to crawl & pulling herself up on the furniture.
Kate, you & Delo are fuckwits for ruining that house, just because you have to keep up with the Jones!!
What a pair of whoppers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Also using ANOTHER filter

edit to add: HOW MANY bleeping TIMES DOES SHE GO OUT? We’re in a global pandemic and she’s literally out mixing with otherpeople every single day 🤦🏻‍♀️
Erm, I think you’re wrong TROLL! We all know KMH is too scared to go out even when the government deems it safe to, mmmmkay? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she seriously got a 6 month old baby sat like a 5 year old at a desk in a chair with books and a rugsack that are bigger than her to take Instagram Pictures...... Jesus Christ. She makes me sick Yano !
I feel so sorry for that little girl she's a prop and accessory to her Mother , and is being over exposed for free things , to make money and for engagement & followers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Has she seriously got a 6 month old baby sat like a 5 year old at a desk in a chair with books and a rugsack that are bigger than her to take Instagram Pictures...... Jesus Christ. She makes me sick Yano !
I feel so sorry for that little girl she's a prop and accessory to her Mother , and is being over exposed for free things , to make money and for engagement & followers.

I can’t believe the picture!!! I can honestly say I’ve never seen a 6 month old propped up at desk before

• Wow
Reactions: 26
The hair mask 🤮🤮 I washed my hair last night and put a hair mask on. I couldn’t be arsed washing it out again so I’ve come to work with the mask still in and my hair in a bun. I feel like a proper meff even though my hair is clean. God knows how she stomps round like this all the time leaving it in for days on end, get a bleeping wash you scruff

Reactions: 14
These bloody Instagrammers cant remember their own lies! Hinch is exactly the same. Tattle never forgets though!!

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe the picture!!! I can honestly say I’ve never seen a 6 month old propped up at desk before
The thought process on her doing this is so disturbing.
Why, just why, do you put a 6 month old on a chair like that?! 1 split second, she falls off, lands awkwardly and brakes something.
Honest to god.

Also, I would love to have been out as much as she has but with working throughout and also having something called respect and morals, means we have not queued for coffee 67862 times.
Urgh.

Reactions: 20
“What a time to be alive”... is she on glue?! It’s the shittest time to be alive cos bleeping everywhere is closed, you’re supposed to stay at home AND PEOPLE ARE DYING EVERY DAY FROM AN INVISIBLE VIRUS!
She’s such an ignorant simpleton. God help that poor child growing up with two absolute bleeping morons as parents.
I can not wait for karma to smack her right in her fat jowls 🖐🏼🖐🏼
I know you read here kate.... well.... I know you try to. I bet some of the big words catch you out tho don’t they?
U r a tit. Is that simple enough for you to understand?!
STAY INSIDE. WASH YOUR GINORMOUS SHOVEL HANDS. AND YOUR MAKE UP BRUSHES. AND YOUR GREEN NECK.👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
duck off that picture of Olive sat at the desk😂 the poor love has literally only just mastered sitting up independently and she’s shoved her on a chair and balanced her there for a photo. She’s gone from being balanced on a kitchen worktop, to balanced on an actual chair😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why the duck is that baby sat at a desk??
Ive got a 8 month old & I would never want to criticise another Mum but this girl omg I've looked at that pic about 10 times I can't believe she's got a 6 month old baby sat at a desk for Instagram content.
Shes desperate to make out OHD is over achieving - feeding herself. holding cutlery, sleeping 13 hours- now sitting reading books at a desk.
Truff's behaviour is truly dangerous and disturbing !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Honestly howling that she’s rocked up to the seafood shack, I was thinking yesterday won’t be long till she ends up there!! I know the people who’ve opened it and they’ll be thinking why the fucks this random greasy haired woman taking photos of us🤣🤣🤣 embarrassing!! It’s been marketed very well and looks quite ‘high end’ so I just knew she’d rock up sooner or later

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Whispering Angel is only the best rosé when someone gifts it to her, when she’s buying herself it’s a £4 miniature from M&S!

The lifestyle she tries to portray - eating truffle and fancy ingredients, drinks fancy wine, living in a Truffle McMansion that her dreamy partner has panelled and made super bespoke, huuuuge walk in with loads of designer stuff, tanned and blonde baby who is super advanced beyond her months.

Lifestyle she’s actually living - doesn’t know that bacon isn’t veggie, drowns everything in truffle oil that contains 0% actual truffle, lives in a 3 bed semi that her ex renovated for her in the first place, has a partner who runs a bath or watches the baby once in a blue moon between his benders, hasn’t got a lounge and her wardrobe is actually filled with fake tat from Dubai / Ali Express. Baby is super cute but definitely fair and ginger and has been wedged at a toddler table to prove how bespoke she is.

What. A. Life. What a facade. That’s without the facade of her appearance!! She must be exhausted mentally from keeping up the pretence for what? Some silicone weaning plates and collection 2000 freebies??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
What was the desk pic? Has she removed it? Edit - just seen it’s on her interiors account. What a dope she is.
That video where olives watching Max and then shits herself when truff shouts her is making me lol. She’s put music over it but must have been loud to jolt her like that!

Reactions: 22
What was the desk pic? Has she removed it? Edit - just seen it’s on her interiors account. What a dope she is.
That video where olives watching Max and then shits herself when truff shouts her is making me lol. She’s put music over it but must have been loud to jolt her like that!
I noticed that the poor bairn jumped. Kate must have really shouted for Olive to jolt like that! Poor baby, I have noticed that Delo has a real connection with Olive. It’s obvious Olive adores her Daddy!

Reactions: 22
I full on thought she was going to start crying when she shouted her to get her attention. Poor little fucker.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I noticed that the poor bairn jumped. Kate must have really shouted for Olive to jolt like that! Poor baby, I have noticed that Delo has a real connection with Olive. It’s obvious Olive adores her Daddy!
It’s the same with the video she put up from yesterday, you can see olive has a proper connection with mez too as she was the one pushing the peak or on the swing whereas kate was just shoving a phone in her face🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Ive got a 8 month old & I would never want to criticise another Mum but this girl omg I've looked at that pic about 10 times I can't believe she's got a 6 month old baby sat at a desk for Instagram content.
Shes desperate to make out OHD is over achieving - feeding herself. holding cutlery, sleeping 13 hours- now sitting reading books at a desk.
Truff's behaviour is truly dangerous and disturbing !
She can probably already read better than her thick as tit momma

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.