Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Just cannot get my head around how simple this pair must be to have done what they have to that house. She might as well put a shower in the dining room and a study in the porch and call it a fairground attraction.

KHM #60 massacred her lounge, forever on the scrounge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

PianaInPyjamas

I've been a long time lurker and I've thought for a while what would I like to first contribute to this thread saying - the filters, the fake trolling, daddy diy & his wandering eye, the wonky photo shop. To be honest though I just have one thing to say:

WHY DOES ONE HOUSE NEED SO MUCH PANELING? is every wall in that house bloody lumpy with a half arsed effort at being "aesthetic"?? No wonder she can't stay in there with a hungover head the house is fucking throwing shapes at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I'm still pissing myself over it😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bet they shag like the old fuckers as well with her white stained granny nightie on
Eeww.

I bet it’s like trying to hump a double decker bus that’s got it’s handbrake on. Can imagine it takes a lot of effort to move her around.

Delo’s swollen purple and red ball bag swinging around while he’s using all his panneling power energy to shove her tyre tits up so he can have a glimpse of the smooth dolphin only to be greeted by an emerging brown shark.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I had an afternoon nap today and dreamt that Kate got mauled by pep heads dogs and Brooke ripped her leg off.
Kate was photoshopping her missing leg back on in all her pics; but was know locally as one leg Kate. She got asked to do dancing on ice and her fake leg fell off on live tv.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

wiganuser

VIP Member
My local Facebook groups are full of people selling tray cakes / afternoon teas etc and one look at their profile pic tells me it’s a NO from me thanks. That said a bit of salmonella might help me lose some of the lockdown timber so maybe I should consider it!
Tell me about it, fucking council estate sue selling a box of gray looking sarnies with a few scones and lidl jam calling it an afternoon tea....its a no from me thanks 🤮🤮

mez on first dates
Aww I actually like Mez on this, she's a proper scouse nan...
You can tell truff gets on her fuckin tits but she has to put up with all her shit.

Truff claiming shes been Dubai for 14 years, Mez would fucking hate that place! Defo not her type of place.
Get her to Torremolinos in Irish bar and send truff off to the burj

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Thekinsley

Right. I get on my soapbox about folk denying covid exists, as I’m sure most of you do. I know this isn’t Truff (but let’s face it, she’s a denier too), but that fucking goon Nikki Hughes (aka the dentists ex Mrs who can’t keep her Nik nak legs shut) is spouting such shite on her page about let’s go back to normal now bla bla bla, it’s only mild flu symptoms bla bla bla. Fuck off you thick cunt, my fella’s 26 year cousin is in hospital seriously Ill (no underlying health conditions). I can’t abide these uneducated, self absorbed, dangerous, plastic people any longer filling their pages with such shit.
Like Truff thinking she can fool us that she’s so anxious about mixing with strangers but took her 9 day old baby to a fucking rave and has beeb spotted here there and everywhere touching all what she can with her grubby mitts. Fuck off and fuck off some more.

• Heart
  • Angry

Abongo

VIP Member
No she said that she will use them if she wants to. Her followers said she can. Its the poll that fitted her agenda to use them. 😂

Oh yes they will be there. In something gifted no doubt. however, it will be once and won’t be there for long.

Also- just been scrolling the wiki. Gets me everytime. Had to show my fella because I was laughing so much at the lies she has told. (Its scary that this is what she has put out there BTW, imagine what she lies about to her friends and family!) anyway, he was shocked at the pictures- especially the same day ones, said she should be banned for lying to people!
My bf was shocked too, But he still said “but why do you care?” What a massive troll he is asking me a question like that. He can Go and bum Kate over on her insta I’m done 😂

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Okay. Under the photoshop section at the top of the wiki I’ve added her declaration to not filter or photoshop, and I’ve made another section underneath it to collect all the editing she does
Prior to today 🤣👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Feska

VIP Member
Yet again Kate Claremont farm is not that local to you - just like the beach you say is on your door step Claremont farm is at least 6 miles away from where you live. Also if you went for coffee beforehand it’s further than that. So stop pretending you’re anxious to get back out there. You’ve been out and about all over the Wirral since the beginning of lockdown and this is going on what you have posted for everyone to see. . Heaven only knows what else you’ve been doing and where you go.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47