Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been to Dubai during this lockdown. A country with non existent humans rights laws and a country who put tourism and money above the safety of its locals and tourists, hiding their number of infections.
If she was so worried about getting back out there she wouldn’t have hopped on a plane for 7 hours never mind leg it round the Wirral everyday.

You’ve summed her up in that word ‘repugnant’. She’s a vile excuse of a woman.
Yep I live in Dubai and can confirm as soon as Boris let’s us back home I will swiftly be returning to the motherland, shown their true colours well and truly if it wasn’t for Doris they would still be letting the ‘influencers’ in now. Pathetic.

It made me absolutely sick to the stomach watching her and the elf dragged that little love here there and everywhere. My baby girl is a few short weeks older than sweet little Olive and she’s still not been the beach or a Yacht party in her blag Burberry, never worn sun cream either cos I don’t take her out in the sun.

She’s an absolute weapon and she’s built like a wall 🤮

Edited to add: she’s also never been flung about like a rag doll by salt bae whilst squakin her eyes out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Looking at that last video... does olive actually eat any of the food? She often just puts it near her mouth but there’s been a few videos where it’s very clear that she’s not wolfing it down!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looking at that last video... does olive actually eat any of the food? She often just puts it near her mouth but there’s been a few videos where it’s very clear that she’s not wolfing it down!
It’s like Hinch all over again 🙄 she thinks we’re as stupid as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Truff defo empties the plates so it looks like everything's been eaten..... so then she can't take her pic and say...... We have a WINNER. Boring bleep.
Even the plastic tubs for leftovers are Gifted - she's a bad bad show ! Can't get over how much stuff she bums Yano !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mainly lurk in this thread but wanted to let you guys know that I’m on the Wirral and am SO ready to get some real-life photos one day when I see her 👀👀 I’ll have my wide-angle lens ready to capture her arse for my lovely tattle trolls to enjoy 👏

Olive is a cutie- duck knows why she feels the needs to plaster the poor thing over social media for likes. twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Mainly lurk in this thread but wanted to let you guys know that I’m in the Wirral and am SO ready to get some real-life photos one day when I see her 👀👀 I’ll have my wide-angle lens ready to capture her arse for my lovely tattle trolls to enjoy 👏
Careful she’ll run up to you in the middle of the street screaming “are you fliming me?!”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I duno how insta works but do you think shes fumin Nick Capo has a blue tick with 100k followers and shes at 170k and no tick in sight?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why do people want weaning recipes on a makeup page 🤷🏻‍♀️ Guess which one I tapped. Wonder how long until I’m blocked and have to use my lurker account?
Imagine the recipes she’ll make up 🤣

100g broccoli
100g of
200g of chicken mints
1 whole bottle of truffle oil

YUM

• Haha
Reactions: 22
1CC1E49D-C5AA-4E03-8A9E-966DC0C6D1AC.jpeg

Ahh after I brought up the dog giving me the fear circling Olive whilst she’s feeding. Doesn’t read here though 🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Makes me so cross she says about Max eating the stuff off the floor, its full of onion and garlic. great. poison the dog. idiot

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She keeps writing beautiful about olive. I’m sure the message was horrible but now it’s coming across as she’s trying to convince herself and us. No need to tell us truff, I skip passed most kids things cause it’s not my cup of tea

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can just imagine how tea times goes

‘one for Oliffffff’ and ‘10 for mummyyyy’

🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does she care if other people think her child is beautiful? Personally, I don’t even like the use of that word when talking about a child - their worth is so much more than beauty!!!! I adore my daughter, to me she is perfect and I feel blessed to be her mum - but I don’t care if anyone else thinks she’s cute, adorable, blah blah blah. It’s quite sad she obsesses over her child’s looks.

Olive is a precious wee soul - stop using filters - even just stop plastering her all over Instagram please.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That hair “tutorial” 😂😂😂

you can’t even see the first one and they’re all the fuckin same they’re just buns?! No talking and explaining what she’s doing. Plus she’s fuckin blow dried her hair before hand with HEAT. She makes me howl!
She ‘generally’ didn’t understand what they meant when they said ‘heat-free styling’ did she?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So my sister in law is from Liverpool and is a beautician. She was banging on about KHM, I pulled her up on a few things and she was like, how do you know all this? Told her to read here and to read the wiki. 2 days later, her work group chat and girls chats are blowing up with them all talking about the wiki 😂
Might have a few new members soon to join us Tattle “Trolls” 😂🐸☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
ive just noticed that Katie Jane Hughes is launching a new brush range with Spectrum on Friday 26th. I wonder how Truffs bug REVEL will compare? :LOL:
Just come across KJH. Is it me or are her eyebrows a bit weird?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep I live in Dubai and can confirm as soon as Boris let’s us back home I will swiftly be returning to the motherland, shown their true colours well and truly if it wasn’t for Doris they would still be letting the ‘influencers’ in now. Pathetic.

It made me absolutely sick to the stomach watching her and the elf dragged that little love here there and everywhere. My baby girl is a few short weeks older than sweet little Olive and she’s still not been the beach or a Yacht party in her blag Burberry, never worn sun cream either cos I don’t take her out in the sun.

She’s an absolute weapon and she’s built like a wall 🤮

Edited to add: she’s also never been flung about like a rag doll by salt bae whilst squakin her eyes out.
But has she been to a rave yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.