Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Face oil and lip oil + sun = horrendous skin damage

Surely as a MUA she should know a bit about skin care ffs?!
AB299EE3-4A29-4C6A-980A-C6A86187A5F4.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s awkward the way she just doesn’t know how to use Instagram properly at all. No matter how annoying some influencers are, they know how to use Instagram at least. She’s like someone’s 50 year old ma trying to figure it out for the first time. She needs to get some lessons in social media management

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Face oil and lip oil + sun = horrendous skin damage

Surely as a MUA she should know a bit about skin care ffs?!
View attachment 456351
The cow put sun cream on her <6 month old baby out in Dubai, I don’t think she really gives a tit about skin damage 😡 least she’s only harming herself here. Again on my comment, she needs a minder.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
😂 nothing to do with me. Tom hanks dm’d me to let me know he’s a lurker on this thread and provided the video as he obvs can’t do it as being a “tattle troll” will effect his career significantly and can’t afford to have Kate and delo bounce down his path. He advised me he’s playing her in his new film “woe on the wirral” and wanted advice. You can’t make this stuff up 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂 I loved him in ‘sleepless in de tattle’.
Sleepless in de tattle though. CAN. NOT. COPE. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also using ANOTHER filter

edit to add: HOW MANY bleeping TIMES DOES SHE GO OUT? We’re in a global pandemic and she’s literally out mixing with otherpeople every single day 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes! Another filter!!! So, she posts saying she won’t use filters that alter her appearance anymore, and then 5 hours later she uses a filter that smooths her skin tone?!! What is wrong with her?
And out AGAIN. What a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she asked all them people in the que if they minded her photographing them and sharing it with her 174k followers? And the man behind the counter in the fish shop? Did he consent to that photograph? Because we all know what happens when YOU think people are photographing YOU in public? Double standards as usual. Just because you get paid to advertise for SOME brands, does not give you the right to just take pictures of people and put them on social media!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Buying seafood... looks like she’s going to drown some prawns in oil again guyzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In the words of Kate ‘I just had to come on’ and say does this girl ever stay home for one day! Bloody hell my sister, her partner, my Mum and I all ‘essential’ workers and I swear this girl has more days out than us I’ve yet to see a single day were she has ‘stayed at home’ we go to work and then once a week go to the supermarket(might call in a co-op for top ups like milk more often) my sister and partner have covid due to essential work(he’s in a prison and she’s a social worker) she’s still been poorly despite having the first jab and this idiot just wandering round with no care in the world...honestly!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
It’s awkward the way she just doesn’t know how to use Instagram properly at all. No matter how annoying some influencers are, they know how to use Instagram at least. She’s like someone’s 50 year old ma trying to figure it out for the first time. She needs to get some lessons in social media management
I was thinking just this. The big whopper needs a lesson in social media basics.

I feel a queenbarb script would work well here.. truff and the social media teachers reaction when they ask about her brand strategy....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I cant cope with her putting the brown aesthetic filter on the bleeping fish monger 🤣🤣🤣🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I wonder if she approached the Seafood Shack for an #ad and they told her to do one. I mean....really......they only opened this week and I doubt they want your fishy fanny and slippy oil face spoiling their posh West Kirby aesthetic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In the words of Kate ‘I just had to come on’ and say does this girl ever stay home for one day! Bloody hell my sister, her partner, my Mum and I all ‘essential’ workers and I swear this girl has more days out than us I’ve yet to see a single day were she has ‘stayed at home’ we go to work and then once a week go to the supermarket(might call in a co-op for top ups like milk more often) my sister and partner have covid due to essential work(he’s in a prison and she’s a social worker) she’s still been poorly despite having the first jab and this idiot just wandering round with no care in the world...honestly!
That’s what’s so annoying, people are getting ill trying to keep the world turning and nothing happens to her when she doesn’t give a tit and doesn’t contribute in any way or help anyone. She’s probably immune with all the dirt in her brushes, there’s probably a new virus strain in each dirty pasta pot in her pantry

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.