Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So these photos are what 2/3 days apart her legs are totally different . This should be illegal as gives such a bad story to people. bleeping own it Kate im curvy gal myself proud size 18 and i rock it yes would love to shed a few pounds but wouldnt dream of shaving half my legs chins bum belly you name it off a photo noone would recognise me! I dont edit my photos any more well delo is tit at putting skirting boards on then as they are bendy!!!! STOP IT YOU BELL END AND STOP TELLING PEOPLE YOU DONT EDIT PHOTOS ANYMORE SHE GETS ME SO MAD YOU BLOODY LIAR!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Why would you edit photos anyway when people see you all the time. Imagine actually editing a picture, posting it on Instagram then seeing the same people the next day 🙄🙈 if that was my mate i'd be like 'wtf did you post last night' I can't catch my breath that people don't call her out on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Anyone else hate those Zara boots!
With a passion!
Are they like the ones Lorna luxe wears? Frankenstein boots, do nothing for either of them except make them look like absolute try hards.
They’re probably snide as well knowing this ming

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So these photos are what 2/3 days apart her legs are totally different . This should be illegal as gives such a bad story to people. bleeping own it Kate im curvy gal myself proud size 18 and i rock it yes would love to shed a few pounds but wouldnt dream of shaving half my legs chins bum belly you name it off a photo noone would recognise me! I dont edit my photos any more well delo is tit at putting skirting boards on then as they are bendy!!!! STOP IT YOU BELL END AND STOP TELLING PEOPLE YOU DONT EDIT PHOTOS ANYMORE SHE GETS ME SO MAD YOU BLOODY LIAR!!!!
As if they’ve essentially worn matching outfits to the beach 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How does it not make her sheep rage that she’s written she’s nervous about getting back out there then already done a coffee trip this morning. I don’t drink coffee but it makes me feel sick when people say pumps. Pumps of chocolate 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’ve only commented on this thread a handful of times, I’m usually too flabbergasted by her actions to even comment but after her post last night about being anxious after lockdown I just have to say it...

This women is repugnant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
If she generally (genuinely) gets excited over all the mundane things she says she does, she really needs to seek professional help 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How you’re meant to wear the carrier, vs kates bespoke choice. Her back will be in bits 😳
FA9CAD90-83F2-497F-8ACC-4252389DF1F8.jpeg

Bet she’s running the length of the Wirral now she knows people will see her in real life soon, and she can’t photoshop anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yet again Kate Claremont farm is not that local to you - just like the beach you say is on your door step Claremont farm is at least 6 miles away from where you live. Also if you went for coffee beforehand it’s further than that. So stop pretending you’re anxious to get back out there. You’ve been out and about all over the Wirral since the beginning of lockdown and this is going on what you have posted for everyone to see. . Heaven only knows what else you’ve been doing and where you go.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
How you’re meant to wear the carrier, vs kates bespoke choice. Her back will be in bits 😳
View attachment 451470
Bet she’s running the length of the Wirral now she knows people will see her in real life soon, and she can’t photoshop anymore 😂
Someone politely commented last night telling her how to wear it properly, but, Mrs Knowitall Kate has obviously deleted the comment.

Edit- My mistake, the comments still there. Doubt it will be long before it’s deleted.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Why does she manhandle everything she sees?

If you’re not going to buy it, because let’s face it, Olive won’t be eating onions, then don’t touch it with your shovel hands!

Yet again Kate Claremont farm is not that local to you - just like the beach you say is on your door step Claremont farm is at least 6 miles away from where you live. Also if you went for coffee beforehand it’s further than that. So stop pretending you’re anxious to get back out there. You’ve been out and about all over the Wirral since the beginning of lockdown and this is going on what you have posted for everyone to see. . Heaven only knows what else you’ve been doing and where you go.
True this! Starbucks is in Eastham and New Brighton. No where near Clatterbridge. She’s probably bombing it down the motorway with a twirl in her gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can't she just stay at home for one day. I hate those people who have to bleeping go out unnecceraily...especially for a bleeping onion and an overpriced drink.
I bet she has Delo's phone on gps and goes on a spying spree to catch what hes upto

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe she should start eating food from the farm shop!! Course you have 2 pumps of everything in your drink... you’re greedy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t believe I’ve just sat through 4 minutes of watching Kate brush her hair into a pony tail. Also, she’s clearly starting with blow dried hair which totally defeats the object of the campaign?! And her favourite style, the “mum bun” she doesn’t even actually show?!? Not even going to start on the editing, why is she zoomed in like when your ma tries to take a pic??? If she wants to be a beauty influencer then fair enough, but surely take some time to learn how to make content or get someone to edit it for you?? There are loads of problematic influencers out there but I will give credit where credits due and say most can do the basics of creating good content. Not our KHM though!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.