Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you have this much make up.. but only know how to do 1 look on your face? 😂
Video later to show how I created this look.... KATE YOU DONE THAT LOOK YESTERDAY, AND THE DAY BEFORE AND EVERYDAY BEFORE THAT!
I completely agree. Also, the amount of makebuo that she has got there, is absolutely vulgar. Although I suppose it's her "job" but still like, its too much.

Shes just been on a live and someone commented in Spanish so put it into google to translate, they were asking if she speaks spanish 🤣🤣🤣 she can’t even speak English never mind Spanish.
Someone also asked her if she’s likes the ordinary products and she said no, she only likes the foundation but not the primer, she hasn’t go a clue has she, that it’s a skin care range aswel and actually realy good and great price
I saw that too. The worrying thing is, these weirdos that type about eat tit etc etc......can see your daughter, can see what she's eating, walking, wearing, going into the bath etc. It's just wrong. Poor Olive has no protection against these weirdos, and there will be more lurking 😯

Reactions: 22
Yes she's so annoying. Needs her own thread, might do it 😅. Goes here, there and everywhere, buys a new expensive dog and complains about the training. God knows where she gets the money from for it, her ex is obviously giving her some good money for the kids!
Whats her @?

Reactions: 2
Yes she's so annoying. Needs her own thread, might do it 😅. Goes here, there and everywhere, buys a new expensive dog and complains about the training. God knows where she gets the money from for it, her ex is obviously giving her some good money for the kids!
I think there back together if I’m honest 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How can you have this much make up.. but only know how to do 1 look on your face? 😂
Video later to show how I created this look.... KATE YOU DONE THAT LOOK YESTERDAY, AND THE DAY BEFORE AND EVERYDAY BEFORE THAT!
Wouldn’t surprise me if half of these are empty

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right. I get on my soapbox about folk denying covid exists, as I’m sure most of you do. I know this isn’t Truff (but let’s face it, she’s a denier too), but that bleeping goon Nikki Hughes (aka the dentists ex Mrs who can’t keep her Nik nak legs shut) is spouting such shite on her page about let’s go back to normal now bla bla bla, it’s only mild flu symptoms bla bla bla. duck off you thick bleep, my fella’s 26 year cousin is in hospital seriously Ill (no underlying health conditions). I can’t abide these uneducated, self absorbed, dangerous, plastic people any longer filling their pages with such tit.
Like Truff thinking she can fool us that she’s so anxious about mixing with strangers but took her 9 day old baby to a bleeping rave and has beeb spotted here there and everywhere touching all what she can with her grubby mitts. duck off and duck off some more.
This girl needs to remember her woman ass roots and crawl back under her rock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Isn’t it sickening to think that anyone of her followers genuine or not could screen shot that poor innocent baby and manipulate pics & sell them to any weirdo. Turns my stomach just thinking about it. All these people with open pages need to think about that..... I know someone who has a 7yr old little girl who’s trying to get her into the influencer world & she posts pics of her in bikinis doing all posers for her 7k followers to see 🤮 couldn’t think of anything worse. So sad some people today what they want there kids to be.... Charlotte Crosby & the likes wannabes 🤮🤮🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Right. I get on my soapbox about folk denying covid exists, as I’m sure most of you do. I know this isn’t Truff (but let’s face it, she’s a denier too), but that bleeping goon Nikki Hughes (aka the dentists ex Mrs who can’t keep her Nik nak legs shut) is spouting such shite on her page about let’s go back to normal now bla bla bla, it’s only mild flu symptoms bla bla bla. duck off you thick bleep, my fella’s 26 year cousin is in hospital seriously Ill (no underlying health conditions). I can’t abide these uneducated, self absorbed, dangerous, plastic people any longer filling their pages with such tit.
Like Truff thinking she can fool us that she’s so anxious about mixing with strangers but took her 9 day old baby to a bleeping rave and has beeb spotted here there and everywhere touching all what she can with her grubby mitts. duck off and duck off some more.
She’s a bleeping bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No filter but just a massive ring light... makes sense. Let me just attach this to a selfie stick which is just as in style as her make up and walk round with it attached to my face. Sound. I’ve just achieved the KHM look.

This is also the face I think Kate makes when she either:
1 - Farts on her live
2 - Sniffin Daddy DIY’s underwear after a weekend bender in Rock Del Ferry
3 - The face the twirl sees when Kate is digging round her bag to smoke eat it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really needs to get her baby out of the basket, shes defo far too big for it, especially if she can roll and sit up. Sos for being a netmum Karen!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine how much of that is out of date🤢🤢🤢 No wonder she’s spotty and constantly a filthy colour.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She will still be using a beauty filter on her own camera on her phone. Plus the lighting with the ring light. *Yawn*. I might stop watching her. She is very repetitive with everything. It's starting to get dead boring. Someone give me a wild thread to start please!

Reactions: 17
Well I’ve just read on a post from the Facebook group “Parking like a bleep in Upton and surrounding areas” that her neck is apprently that colour because when she drove 100 miles to the Farm Shop to buy Turnips for OHD the other day, she was walking round fingering everything that was round and the green thumb Farm fella who owns it said quietly to his tiny Shetland pony that doubles up as his wife that he was sick of KHM parking diagonally along his pumpkin patch and fingering his produce like they are just objects.

So when his wife went on her hourly toilet break he quickly sneaked up behind KHM, throttled her around the neck and whispered in her bacon fat ear not to come to his shop again as she’s upsetting all of the vegetables that she touches but doesn’t end up buying.

He told her that she doesn’t know there back stories or how long the vegetables have had to wait in his farm, some have been there since they were only tiny roots in the soil. So he said she shouldn’t touch if she doesn’t want to rehome them or foot the Bill for psychological help for them all.

But I dunno how true that is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
How does she manage to spell lentils right on one story and then it’s ‘lentals’ on the next

she’s a proper not right

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.