Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Truff defo empties the plates so it looks like everything's been eaten..... so then she can't take her pic and say...... We have a WINNER. Boring bleep.
Even the plastic tubs for leftovers are Gifted - she's a bad bad show ! Can't get over how much stuff she bums Yano !
Yes, she empties the food alright by wolfing it down her own neck - secretly gutted when Oliff does eat it all - cos there's none left for her! 🐗

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still laugh now how she came on and tried
To delete the wiki 🤣🤣🤣 sorry to just be so random but just been reading it again and it just makes me laugh 😆 she must be livid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I hope she washed the baby tit out from under her finger nails before she went to Claremont Farm and manhandled all their produce 🤮💩🥕🥬🥦
Still can't believe she said that 😱💩🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Have a bad day go have a read of wiki always brightens up mine anyway 😂📖

Predicting a clean brush tutorial coming it's all that's left from here she's not done yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The real reason she kept reposting the “troll” message.
View attachment 451936
Hope it was worth it for some poxy followers
What a woman - inspirational mother ... Karen matthews will be sat there with her nee identity, taking notes - how to exploit your child for personal and financial gain:eek:nline edition

So my sister in law is from Liverpool and is a beautician. She was banging on about KHM, I pulled her up on a few things and she was like, how do you know all this? Told her to read here and to read the wiki. 2 days later, her work group chat and girls chats are blowing up with them all talking about the wiki 😂
Might have a few new members soon to join us Tattle “Trolls” 😂🐸☕
Doing the lords work 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just come across KJH. Is it me or are her eyebrows a bit weird?
I’ve just started watching her videos as well, picked up more techniques from her in 2 videos than I’ve learnt from Truffs in a year 😅
Her eyebrows are like pubes 😂 watch the KJH classic highlight, she does them at the start

Reactions: 8
I bet her range rover bleeping stinks, the cream leather has gone a shade of pale green
I couldn’t even imagine the absolute stench that escapes that rancid old model Range Rover when she opens the door after burping, farting, breathing heavily inside it.

• Haha
  • Sick
I bet she wipes her massive mouth and thick fingers on Max after she’s eaten something really messy like a full rack of ribs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
“Win a years supply of makeup.... for the rest of 2021 with my collab with collection ...”

So it’s not a years worth. It’s 9 months worth. And with what you use it would only be a prize of probably £50 with the shite you use.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
God I’m just catching up, she is actually mentally ill. She’s a fantasist, it’s genuinely worrying, her grid post about her anxiety around lockdown easing, she believes what she’s saying, she genuinely believes she hasn’t broken the rules continuously.
They’ve been on mini breaks, on a plane to Dubai when the virus was at its peak, garden raves with a newborn, shopping, lunches and more shopping. She’s honestly a delusional pig, it’s absolutely enraged me that she can jump on the “I’m anxious” bandwagon as lockdown eases, you weren’t anxious when salt bae was spinning your baby round in a packed resultant abroad. I absolutely hate this sweaty, stinky boar so much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I actually cannot wait till she starts her you tube videos. I’ll be constantly commenting *READ THE TATTLE KHM WIKI*

She’ll not be able to delete and will regret it very very quickly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Is she for real on her story repost of what 2020 babies can do? Her super dreamy bespoke olive has experienced all of these things and way more. She's absolutely deluded!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s probably banned for taking all the free food, calling it gifted, and shouting troll at anyone who tries to explain it’s for poor people, not just panelled cunts
Can just imagine her grabbing all the free veg and ramming down her Kirsty Doyle flares and it all falling out the bottom while she waddles away legs akimbo farting after every step. OHD in the baby carrier down by her knees and covers her face in shame.

“Win a years supply of makeup.... for the rest of 2021 with my collab with collection ...”

So it’s not a years worth. It’s 9 months worth. And with what you use it would only be a prize of probably £50 with the shite you use.
Win a years supply total cost £12.99

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
‘If you’re a new follower’ code for ‘oh you fell for my troll posts, welcome to my page, here’s what an amazing mum I am’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So these photos are what 2/3 days apart her legs are totally different . This should be illegal as gives such a bad story to people. bleeping own it Kate im curvy gal myself proud size 18 and i rock it yes would love to shed a few pounds but wouldnt dream of shaving half my legs chins bum belly you name it off a photo noone would recognise me! I dont edit my photos any more well delo is tit at putting skirting boards on then as they are bendy!!!! STOP IT YOU BELL END AND STOP TELLING PEOPLE YOU DONT EDIT PHOTOS ANYMORE SHE GETS ME SO MAD YOU BLOODY LIAR!!!!
Why could you be arsed?! Get a life!! Her not you 💯

Reactions: 10
Hope it was worth it for some poxy followers
What a woman - inspirational mother ... Karen matthews will be sat there with her nee identity, taking notes - how to exploit your child for personal and financial gain:eek:nline edition

Doing the lords work 👏
What the duck have I written there? Meant to say
New identity
And
Online edition

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.