Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw the fugly Truff at the junction on the bottom of my road yesterday. She’s perfectly spherical isn’t she. It’s quite a marvel to behold.

Put me off my lunch mind you.

Also - she’ll never be able to sell that house. Two reasons.

1. All the rooms are fucked up and there’s no real living room.

2. All us Tattle bastards will be straight onto it abd be organising to go view the property. 😂 She’ll have a house full of her favourite trolls!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Maybe Kate will do a corner reveal on her interior page and it'll just be her sitting in it with a dunce hat on.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ffs!! The world had gone bleeping mad!

What will they come up with next?

Ermmmmm............ lunch box reveal? 😂
Olive will 1 million percent be treated to a lunch box revel every day on Instagram so she can see what she’s got for her dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wind beneath my wings 🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬
She's like the wind 💨

Ok, so from now on, she won’t be:

🚫Using filters that alter the shape of your face / features (though, she doesn’t say that she won’t continue doing this with photos of Olive!)
🚫Editing photos of her body

Let it be noted here!

View attachment 456074
Somebody needs to give this bleep some basic grammar lessons.

FULL STOPS YOU MASSIVE bleeping YETI!

Oh I couldn’t cope with dirty bins someone comes abs washes ours every two weeks 😂😂
Same here with the fortnightly bin cleans. Can you imagine the stench from her bins in the summer? And they'd be crawling with maggots 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
this makes me heave when make up artists do this it’s not best practice... u don’t know if the person before u had a coldsore 🤢 theres such thing as disposable Wands!!

DE334F89-AD01-4AAB-A62A-7174CF36EF34.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Still using the filters on your baby Kate? Thought you said yesterday that you only use them because of your insecurities, but that you wouldn’t be using them anymore?
CAF6D076-812F-4306-85DF-F3BEB113D6B5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Who was it that said about influencers and their need to "r e v e a l" stuff when no one actually gives a tit...
Saw this one today and it killed me!!! 😂😂😂
"corner reveal"

What is up with these peopleView attachment 457315
Was there a fully documented corner journey, leading up to the corner revel? If not, I’m not interested 🤪

don’t understand why everyone is jumping on the bandwagon of getting big sticks that look like wheat and barley.. bunch of sheep the phase will be over soon! same with panelling and they’ll all be stuck with tit looking houses
I remember seeing someone posting a pic of the pampas grass bushes in the Costco car park going “OMG! Pampas!” like it had just been bleeping invented by Instagram 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.